✔| [1] Into The Nerd Lab

By bubbIytae

[Book 1 of the Martinez Movie Travelers™ series (MMT for short.)] Young 14 year old Valerie Swan Martinez co... More

Dedication
Chapter 1 - Meet Valerie & Lily Martinez
Chapter 2 - T.V Night
Chapter 3- Blackouts And Fires
Chapter 4 - We Are Where?!
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Hamadas
Chapter 6 - Hello San Fransokyo!
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - Curiouser And Curiouser
Chapter 9 - Marshmellow Man
Chapter 10 - Villain Hunting
Chapter 11 - Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 12 - Ultimate Confession
Chapter 13 - Building And Testing
Chapter 14 - Crazy Realizations
Chapter 15 - Small Problems
Chapter 16 - A Big Problem
Chapter 17 - Boss Level
Chapter 19 - Comfort
Chapter 20 - A Solution And A Goodbye
Chapter 21 - Not Gone
Chapter 22 - A New Adventure
Last Author's Note
THANK YOU!

Chapter 18 - Game Over

59 7 3
By bubbIytae

(Edited) ~(•-•)~

I watch as Lily screams fill my ears and my grip tightens on my lightsaber.

"Put her down!" I bark.

I hear the villain laugh and it only makes me more angry.

"Come and get her."

I smirk, "Gladly." 

The gang goes charge and I follow, despite Tadashi's protests. I fight with all I've got, knowing that I'm getting more and more weak by the minute. My sister was stuck with a villain. I had to win. I just had to.

As I'm destroying a group of microbots, I feel something or someone lift me off my feet. I gasp and try to cut the mircobots carrying me. Suddenly, I'm face to face with the villain himself.

"Let her go." I growl, glaring as hard as I can.

He tilts his head, "Wouldn't you like to save yourself?"

"Let Lily go. Now." I say, my arms crossed over my chest.

"You don't scare me."

"Oh. You haven't seen my dark side yet." I say with a smirk.

I notice him tense up a little bit and I smirk even more.  He mutters something under his breath before dropping me. I gasp at the sudden move.

"Coward!" I yell at him, glaring at him.

Luckily, I fall onto Baymax's arms. Unfortunately, I fell on my open wound. I sigh in relief as Hiro helps me onto Baymax's back.

"Good job buddy. Let's see of we can get a closer look." He tells Baymax and Baymax flies closer to the villain and Lily.

"You okay?" He asks, watching as I press on my wound. 

I nod, "Yeah. It just hurts. No biggie."

He frowns, "You should relax. It looks pretty bad."

I shake it off, "I'm fine."

I watch as the villain shoots mircobots at Tadashi and Fred. My eyes wander to Lily, who looks bored. I giggle at the sight of Lily being bored.

"You look bored." I tell her through the comn.

"That's because no one is doing anything." She says in a monotonous voice, "Could someone help me already?"

"Leave it to your big sister."

"Oh great."

I roll my eyes as I put my lightsaber back on my hip. I reach behind me and pull out my blaster.

Hiro's eyes widen, "How long have you had that?" 

"All the time. It's for emergencies. You want to use it? I can use my telekinesis."

He nods happily and I give it to him. I quickly tell him how it works as I throw back the mircobots coming our way. He starts to shoot them and I smile as I notice we're getting closer to Lily.

I smirk as we come face to face with the villain again, "Can't get rid of me that easily."

"I'm sure I can."

He goes to attack Baymax but I push him into a wall and hold him there. He looks around, confused on how I'm able to do this without laying a finger on him.

Hiro aims the blaster at him, "Let Lily go."

I nod in agreement and the gang, who are below us, also chime in, their weapons aimed at him. Lily cheers and I smile slightly at her enthusiasm.
I notice the villain isn't tense. He's calm. This worries me. 

"Gladly." He says, happily. 

Then, everything happens in slow motion. Lily gets thrown towards the portal and I immediately put two and two together.

This was a set up.

I urge Hiro to fly to her quickly and he obeys. I watch as Lily falls down into the portal. Baymax reaches out to her but he's too far away. Lily falls in and I feel my chest tighten. I feel my heart ache and my eyes water.

"W-We have to go after her!"

Hiro sighs, "We don't know where that leads. It looks like it's con-"

Suddenly, the portal explodes and Hiro and I are thrown out off of Baymax. I land in the rubble, the armor breaking my fall. I hiss as the rubble comes in contact with my wound. I watch as the flames engulf the portal and I know Lily couldn't survive that. Portal traveling takes a while when you're going back. (I did some research.) I have no why. I feel a lump in my throat at the thought of Lily being dead.

"A life for a life."

I whip my head around to see the villain casually standing behind me. I growl at the sight of him.

He ignores this, "Your sister's life for Tadashi's. Now there's balance."

"You're sick."

"Maybe. But now I can get rid of you."

I scream and lunge at him. He just uses the mircobots to make his excape. I go to follow him but I know it's not worth it.

"Valerie!"

I watch as the gang run up to me and I can't see Lily with them.

"You can't find her?" I ask, my voice small.

Hiro shakes his head and I feel my eye well up with tears.

"I'm so sorry Valerie." Honey Lemon says to me, her voice soft and gentle.
I don't respond.

Baymax then informs the gang that my wound is extremely infected and that if I don't get treatment, it could affect me greatly. They agree to take me back to the cafe and I follow them.
As we fly away, I stare at my hands, wishing I had my Lily back.

Why do I have to lose everyone I love?

*********

I grimace as Baymax patches up my wound, "Baymax, do you have a pain killer or something?"

"I just gave it to you."

"It's not working!"

"It will not work instantly."

I yelp as I feel the cool metal of the needle touch my skin, "I kinda hoped it would."

He puts the needle away and steps away from me, "All done. You should go wash your hands before I can give you the ice."

I nod and walk over to the bathroom. I close the door and lock it. I wash my hands and I hesitantly look up at my face. It looks tired and pain stricken. Lily would of told me to get some sleep or binge watch my favourite shows.

Lily. 

I feel my eyes water and this time, I let the tears fall down. My tears start to become cries and my cries sobs. Every emotion I've ever kept inside my for all these years just come out. I curl up into a ball and sob and sob and sob. My body shakes at every sob and my hands shake. My wound starts to hurt but I don't care.

Not anymore.

Suddenly, I hear knocking on the bathroom door. I immediately stand up, grabbing my glasses from the floor. 

"Y-Yes?" I ask, my voice shaking from all the crying.

"Valerie. Please don't stay in there." I hear Hiro say.

"Well, what if I want to?" I ask, my hands slowly starting to shake again.

I hear a sigh and the door knob starts to turn but he can't open it. I locked it. After a few seconds, I hear the door lock click again, meaning the door is unlocked. I see the door open and I can see Hiro smiling with a bobby pin in hand. Once his eyes land on me, his smile falters.

"Val. You okay?"

I stand up, "I'm fine."

I go to walk pass him but he grabs my wrist tightly and keeps me beside him.

"Valerie, people need people."

"You've been looking at Tadashi's book of advice haven't you?" I say with no expression to my voice.

"Valerie. I'm serious."

"So am I." I tell him, trying to break free of his surprisingly strong grip. (For a scrawny, skinny kid, he's pretty strong.)

Hiro glares at me and I start to squirm slightly under his stare. I try to break free again but it's no use. 

I sigh, "You're right."

His eyes widen, "W-What?"

"You're right." I say, my voice barely above a whisper, "People need people but I don't know what to do. I've always counted on Lily to help me but n-now, she's...d-d-dead and I don't know what to do a-"

He cuts me off by bringing me into a warm hug. I sigh and bury my face into his shirt as hot tears roll down his cheeks.

"There there. It'll be okay." He tells me, trying to imitate Baymax.

I smile at his fail at a Baymax impression.

"Valerie, Tadashi, the gang and I are going to do everything in our power to make you happy. What do you want? What will make you happy?"

"Home. I want home." I mumble.

Hiro's silent for a few seconds before he tells me that him, Tadashi and the gang will help me get back to New York. My mind wanders, wondering why he was so silent.

I look up but then look down at his red shirt.

"Sorry about that." I say with a frown, taking off my now foggy and wet glasses.

"Don't worry about it." He says, ignoring the fact that's there's a big wet blob on his shirt, "Let's get you home."

"Okay." I say, putting back on my glasses, "Get me home Hamada."
_______________________________

💜 UPDATE (01/05/17) 💜

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IMSOSORRYTHISHADTOHAPPENBUTITWASBOUNDTOHAPPENEVENTUALLY.

These two were going to get seperated eventually. How they were going to get seperated was to be decided....

BUT NOW THIS HAPPENS AND IM LIKE,

"Sounds good. This is good. I like this."

Now time to watch the angry fangirls roll on by..

I love being an (amateur) author.  😂😈

BUT LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE GUYS.

There's still more chapters left and the ending was a bit of fluff.

I think....

(I suck at writing fluff so I can't really tell. 😂😂)

So, since there's still a few chapters left, why don't we get into them?

ALLONS-Y!

- DisnerdFangirl 🙈❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 68.3K 96
* C U R R E N T L Y E D I T I N G & R E W R I T I N G * BOOK 1 - THE LOMBARDI SERIES L I L Y At the tender age of twelve, Lily has never seen t...
2.5K 146 9
{ONGOING AND 2ND STORY LITTLE SISTER!} [PLATONIC] "let's. . . travelling!!!" Disclaimer: - This story just for fun and practice to write and continue...
53.9K 1.6K 39
Gogo is a new student at Nerd School. She discovers more about science and technology. Later, she meets Wasabi, Fred, Honey Lemon and the one who cau...
92.2K 2.3K 10
Hiro Hamada is a 14-year-old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much of his free time participating in illegal...