I'll Kiss Your Dumb Lips

By Thegirlonfire1221

It's hard trying to love someone when you can barely love yourself. Maritza, the supposedly prisons badass, i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Important authors note!!

1.4K 22 1
By Thegirlonfire1221

Hey guys! I just wanted to inform you that I'm back in school and might not be able too update as often. It might take me weeks or even months to update, right now I'm going to take a little break so I can focus on school and ideas for upcoming chapters. I hope you aren't disappointed. Let me know what you guys want for upcoming chapters, I want to know what you guys want! All of This also goes for my other fic "I'll take care of you"
As always, love you guys ❤️💋
P.s. Go check out the flaritza one shot I posted, it's called "You didn't"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.9K 58
He doesn't trust She trusts too much ~~~~~~~ He gets too much care She isn't cared about ~~~~~~~ He isn't supposed to be scared She is...
20.6K 292 16
I'm gifted. Powerful. But they didn't understand. They were scared of me, so they locked me in a cage. However, I have people who are planning on get...
7K 126 15
Louise's life didn't go how she expected. And she wasn't too good at dealing with emotion. What happens when one person keeps forcing her to?
8 0 4
As a princess who is next in line to become queen. It's hard to stay locked up in your palace. The princess decides to run away and start some troub...