Aella (manxman) - ON HOLD

By Syrvat

**WINNER of 3 awards in 2016 and 2017** [[+18]] ** this book is on hold for now, but I haven't abandoned it... More

Part I~~ Ch1~Agape
Exchanging... names
Mystery of the Aella man
First Agape
Aftermath
A dream come true
Unexpected surprise
Red fumes
Sin of love
My sweet Aella
Foe friend
Unfair
Claimed... twice
AN : Syrvat's Lovers' contest
Like a baby rabbit
Oh pears, I love you!
Day one
Rebelote
Reunion
Moonlight
My Aella's fears
Tomorrow
Glimpse of the past
Good morning
Career prospects
Tricky opportunity
Welcome party
Perfect B
No other
Mission impossible
Perfect dreams
Just a cave
Part II~~ ch1~Shifting tides
frantic hopes
Phoenix?
Scream
Consequences
Little pearl
Detour
Ensnared
Live or die
Priorities
Hope
Once and for all
Part III~~ ch1~My first sail
Still here
Bad spirits
Escape
Struggle
Waterfall
Encounters
I can get you a rabbit

Bulge

43.6K 2.3K 1.2K
By Syrvat

Ceri (smexy Ithel in the pic)

My hand didn't hesitate to reach for him. I touched him and he immediately smiled. He pulled my hand and crouched in front of me. His reassuring voice sounded hesitant as he asked: "Will you mind if...... I carried you?"

Him carrying me???

I tried to calculate the amount of touching that carrying someone entitled and it was too much! That would be really embarrassing...

"I will be able to get us out of this muddy slope easier, I promise"

He gave me an eager smile and a nodded to urge my confidence. And of course, I nodded back despite my inner fear of imposing too much on him; probably make him hate me so soon.

Maybe I shouldn't have cared what he thought of me, but... he was an Aello! And no matter how much my fellow Aellas described, they never said the other clan looked so unrealistically handsome!

Besides, I was more the kind of person who always said yes, just to please. So I couldn't be blamed, right?

That's what I thought as he held my forearm while turning around. Then, while still crouched, he pulled me on his back and stood straight.

He adjusted me and grabbed my thighs to wrap them around his body: "Hold on to me, be careful not to fall as we climb back up"

I wasn't even listening. I bit on my lip, trying to control my feeling as I stared at his flawless face.

This was too close!!! My heart wasn't ready for this! I was a fully grown man, but I was practically a novice in the matters of the heart! My, I hope he can't feel the bulge down there because it's way out of my control!

The Aello moved sideways until he reaches a thick tree. Then, holding onto some strong branches, he started climbing us back up. It was much harder than earlier when he got down, so I held onto his wide shoulders, wishing I was light enough for him not to throw me away in the process.

It took him some time to reach the top, sometimes stopping to get a better footing or to hold a stronger branch, and sometimes sliding back down slightly due to the excess of mud.

We made it up successfully. He wiped the excess of mud from his feet on the nearby roots. Which made me realize how dirty I was! I mean, if I purposely rolled myself in mud, I wouldn't have done a better job! And I was sullying all his clothes!!!

I thought of all the Aellas with their beautiful dresses, their long wavy hair, and the colorful accessories adorning their bodies. So clean and radiant... They all looked the best they could possibly be when they went to the Agape.

Yet here I was, looking shameful and even sullying the clothes of a great gorgeous Aello...

If the Leader saw me, she will without any doubt punish me for tarnishing their honor. I sighed... I was a disgrace to my clan.

"Hey," I looked up to see the Aello had stopped walking and was now looking at me above his shoulder, a little frown bothering his serene face: "Are you alright??"

I nodded vigorously and looked down. I silently urged myself to keep it together, I was so intimidated by his allure I couldn't even talk!!

So I kept my head down to avoid meeting those bewitching eyes. Well, basically I was staring at the back of his neck

His strong, muscled neck, with a smooth looking skin...

"I know it's not what you hoped for, but... I will take you to my den. It's not far from here. The way might be a bit difficult though... Just please bare with it"

I reached my arms around his neck to hold him better. He halted for a moment to look at my hands. Then he grinned at me and his hands held my thighs to keep me from slipping down. I shivered for a second, and then I bit on my lip to keep still. His smile widened and he started walking again.

On the way, I took pleasure in looking at the trees and the occasional flowers of the forest. It was actually my first time down here. I only ever watched the forests from up the mountain, who knows if I'll ever get such a chance again. I awed in silence at the height of the trees and the colorful fruits we walked by. I knew all of them of course, but the Aella-hunters usually brought few fruits since their main aim was to hunt. My, I wanted to stop every second to explore and taste every single thing! But of course, I was too shy to ask for one of those fruits.

My hero Aello was smiling all the time. For some reason he looked happy for someone carrying a soiled burden. And he looked back to me from time to time, despite the route that started getting rougher. He was definitely a nice person, I thought.

When we left the forest, I was already missing it. But soon, I was greeted with the sight of the beautiful sea. It was sunset and the sea was so close from the rocks where the Aello was crossing. I unconsciously started leaning to the side to get closer to the clear water. When the Aello squeezed slightly on my thigh, I shifted back into place.

"Please be careful not to fall. I'm truly sorry the way to my home is such uncomfortable. I promise once we get there you'll find it to be a good stay"

Soon enough we arrived to the Aello's den. It was a cave facing the sea, deep enough to give shelter from the winter waves, but much smaller than the huge cave above our cliff, the huge cave that was shared by all the Aellas.

We got inside and he sat me carefully beside the wall. I stood leaning my weight on my good foot. And I stayed in my spot, I didn't even want to touch the wall for I could dirty it.

The Aello went to grab some things and I dared to look around his home. It looked nice and clean, but he didn't seem to possess many things. Some freshly caught fish hanging on a large hook and what looked like hunting material. I looked around and aside from the very few other items... that was basically it.

Back home all the Aellas had their own things. From accessories and clothes to cooking tools. Especially the furs and the objects they got from the Aellos as presents. They proudly showed them to me each time they got back from their Agape. The presents were always kept nicely exposed for all the Aellas to see and envy.

The very few items this Aello possessed reminded me of a familiar spot in our cave... my own.

I couldn't help feel that the Aello resembled me somehow. Which was probably presumptuous of me to think so.

My attention was drawn back when he walked towards me holding a couple of large wild animal skins. He laid them beside me, trying his best to make them comfortable

"There, please rest. I'm sorry for not having a softer bedding for you, I........." he scratched the back of his head and continued, "I truly wasn't expecting... Here, please sit. You need to rest your foot"

I looked at the clean skins and muttered: "I don't want to sully your clean den..." My hands tugged on my dirty shirt and I felt really ashamed.

He smiled. Then he said calmly: "So you do talk, after all. I'm glad I got to hear such a sweet voice"

My eyes widened and I felt my face get hotter. I fidgeted under his intense gaze. When he realized that he was staring silently for a long moment, he paced to grab a cover made of deerskin and handed it to me: "I would give you my own clothes but I don't have them here. And these are definitely not suited for you" he said while looking at his own shirt that was with mud too.

"Thank you", I said as I grabbed the cover.

He was staring again and making the situation really awkward. Then, as if it was the most natural thing to do, he reached for the laces of my upper clothes and tugged on them: "I'll wash these for you"

I stepped away and grabbed my own shirt: "I-I-I can do it myself, thank you"

He sighed, looking almost disappointed. Then he disappeared outside the cave.

I felt so saddened. Have I offended him? Did he get angry and left me alone??

Before I could panic, the answer was walking inside again. A medium sized wooden basin in his hands, and once again, a smile on his most handsome face: "Some water. You can clean yourself. I can get you more if you need. I'm not in my best figure either..." He pointed outside and added: "I'll go clean myself outside"

I nodded and watched him leave. Once alone, the den felt different. I wanted him back...

I sighed and looked down at the basin filled with water. I gasped at my face that was so dirty with splashes of mud on my cheeks and neck. The first thing I did was sitting on my knees, careful not to hurt my sprained foot. Then I leaned forward and dipped my hair in the basin. It was the quickest way to get any mud off my hair and face.

I cleaned my hair and face, and then moved to the rest of my body. I removed my clothes and put them aside. Once all my body was mud free, I pushed the basin beside the wall, and then wrapped the cover around me.

I breathed in satisfaction. I was finally clean.

I limped a couple of steps until I stepped on the animal skins. I sat on them and felt them under my fingers.

Not a moment later, the Aello came back inside. My eyes widened and I couldn't look away.

As soon as he was close and saw me, he stopped and gazed at me too.

He bravely walked towards me then kneeled with one knee on the ground and brushed my still wet hair aside from my face

"You are so beautiful, Aella"

My whole body tingled and I felt redness creep to my face.

Are you joking? He was no longer wearing his full hunter clothes. He actually had nothing but a small piece of leather around his waist. The shape of his muscles... the length of his strong legs...

HE WAS PERFECT!

My shyness was obviously taking a nap as I walked my eyes on the lines of his body. I guess I wasn't the only daring one in this den, the Aello was gazing at me intensely. His fingers still traveling through my hair, and then slightly touching my cheek before going back to touch my natural curls.

"I appreciate you helping me today. I'm truly sorry for bothering you at your home"

Like pulled out of a daze, he smiled gently: "Believe me, beautiful Aella, my home never felt more welcoming"

We remained silent for a long moment. And when he didn't leave my curls to dry in peace, I probed

"Have I kept you from going to the gathering?"

"Don't worry about me. I wasn't going to the gathering anyway"

"Your Agape..."

"I don't think I would've had an Aella for myself even if I was present at the gathering"

No Aellas for him... How could that be?? He was young, handsome, and obviously strong!

"I'm certain any Aella would be honored to seduce you"

He had a brief saddened look that was quickly cast away with a mischievous one: "Would you like to try?"

"Me???"

He nodded and I shook my head: "I'm... I'm not... ..."

Did he think I was a woman???

Suddenly I felt so disappointed. After all the trouble he went through to get me to his den... Will he throw me out if he knew the truth!

My mind urged me to keep my mouth shut. But I couldn't deceive such an honorable Aello

"I'm not like the other Aellas..."

The sudden laugh that escaped him totally changed the heavy mood. I frowned at why he would be laughing until he sat beside me and, again, tugged on my curls gently

"You are more adorable than I thought"

His hand grabbed my thigh over the cover. He leaned closer and slightly licked my bare neck, enough to make my whole body tremble

"I know you're a man, Aella. A very handsome one. Besides, I carried you on my back, remember?"

When I frowned in confusion, he laughed again and walked away to start a fire.

Then it hit me.

HE DID FEEL THE BULGE IN HIS BACK EARLIER!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
43.4K 1K 33
⚠️Discontinued⚠️ (6/9/2023) A/N: Idk what i've made when i was younger, there is no context or a lot of logic and research that was done for this boo...
91K 5.2K 21
Located within the outskirts of New York City lies a gang of the most deadliest, badass group of men no one should ever dare to cross. A tight-knit b...
124 11 60
Before you read the description of my book, I want to give a few quick disclaimers. The first one is that most of the chapters aren't very long, so t...