Into the Nothing「Nouis/Ziall」

By WhisperingStars

“Into the nothing, faded and weary, I won’t leave and let you fall behind…” There was always something…differ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Prologue
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

845 24 7
By WhisperingStars

I want to thank you guys so much for over 1000 reads on this fanfic! I swear died inside when I realised. And almost 70 votes as well!! (69 at the moment hint hint ;)) Dedicated to @Madster_Quack, I want to thank them for their help, although it turns out I’ve managed to make this into a full chapter, sorry for wasting your time :(...

This. Has been. Such. An. AWKWARD Chapter!! I hope the next one turns out better...

~Q

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Harry was feeling more and more annoyed. It was now a day after Louis and Niall’s little gathering, and the stories printed on the front of all the newspapers were all about them. Each story was the same thing – Niall and Louis apparently on a date, being smoochy with each other, all derived from a picture of Louis laughing whilst rubbing crumbs off Niall’s face. This only contributed to half Harry’s annoyance though. The other part was that when they came back, his own boyfriend forgot to acknowledge he was there, and spend another night in Niall’s room.

He didn’t mind the bromances at all. He just didn’t want Nouis to overpower Larry. If it wasn’t for the support of the fans, stalking and making videos and gifs out of every time they looks at each other, Harry would soon have given up hope of Louis to Eleanor.

He sighed, laying back onto his bed, wondering if anything was every going to go his way

Eleanor spotted Danielle getting out of the taxi just as she was about to walk into the grand doors of the hotel. However, since she wanted any length of conversation with Danielle, she quickly slowed down her pace, walking to Danielle as though she hadn’t seen her and stopped to greet her, rather, Danielle had appeared in just the right time for them to walk together. Eleanor was greeted by the warm smile from Danielle that she’d always seen Liam receiving.

“Hey,” Danielle said. “Louis taking you out?”

Eleanor shook her head, but remembering her job, quickly changed the shake to a nod. Danielle, confused by her actions, laughed and opened the door so they could both get in.

The person behind the desk recognised the girls immediately – after all, it wasn’t everyday you had One Direction staying in your hotel – and let them through to the lift. Eleanor felt the butterflies in her stomach as the lift began to rise to floor twenty-two. It was an expensive hotel, so of course the lift had to be fast and of good quality. And of course, good quality elevators never break.

...

“Hazzaaa,” Louis whined for about the billionth time. “Talk to meeeee.”

This time, he was replied by a groan from Harry, who rolled over to face the wall, just like he always did when he was annoyed. Louis took this as a signal to jump onto him, preparing to begin rocking him left to right, when he noticed a corner of something underneath Harry’s pillow. He gave it a large tug, but since Harry’s head was on it, it also disrupted the way his head was facing the wall.

“That is it Louis! What it wrong with y-“

NOUIS CONFIRMED?” Louis exclaimed, his voice rising at the end of the sentence. “Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan of One Direction were pictured having a drink at Costa Coffee, London. Could this be the start of a new bromance? We think so. After all, just look at the way Luigi is looking gracefully into Nialler’s eyes as he helps him dab the crumbs off his face...”

Harry buried his face into his pillow, red from embarrassment as Louis read on. Nobody liked a jealous boyfriend.

...

Things were not going great in the lift. Okay, I lied. Maybe it wasn’t of such good quality, meaning, yes, it broke, and the girls were now in between floors fifteen and sixteen. They first tried pressing the button that had a bell printed on it to see if they could get in touch with someone from the hotel, but in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred everyone just blanked those urgent pressings, believing they were children that had somehow managed to get through security, and were now trying to annoy all the staff. Then, Danielle tried to ring Liam to see if he could get in touch with a hotel worked, but found there was no signal.

“...I don’t suppose we could force the doors open?” Eleanor suggested. Danielle shook her head.

“We’re in between two floors, so it would either open up to a wall, or to reveal a gap just big enough for us to fall to the bottom.”

Eleanor sat on the floor of the lift. She only now noticed how extravagantly designed it was, for such a cheap lift. There were posh pictures in neat little frames on every wall, and the carpet was red and fluffy.

“If there’s a fire,” Eleanor said. “We’re gonna die.”

Danielle decided to join her on the floor.

“Or, we could starve to death” she replied.

“Mmhmm. I don’t suppose there’s a chance something like a bomb would drop on us.”

“Yeah...set fire to year hair, poke a stick at grizzly bear. Eat medicine that’s out of date; use your private parts are piranha bait...”

Eleanor giggled at high light-heartedly Danielle was taking the situation. She’d never expected her to have started singing the ‘Dumb Ways to Die’ song – she thought Danielle was going to be more like Liam, serious and parent-like.

“Dumb ways to die, so many dumb ways to die..”

Eleanor sang softly. This time, Danielle chuckled.

“I suppose only Louis’ girlfriend could start a conversation about death and make it end funny.” She said.

Eleanor desperately wanted to say she wasn’t, but what was the point? Even if she wasn’t, Danielle was still Liam’s girlfriend. Instead, she replied with another laugh.

“Well, you started the song. Never would’ve thought it could come in use!”

Danielle agreed.

There was a comfortable silence.

“Ahh. Being in a lift reminds me of when I was a child. Did you ever press all the buttons just to annoy other people trying to get on?” she asked.

“So many times.” Eleanor replied, laying her head on the wall behind her. “I also remember calling random people with my friends that we found on yellow pages, asking them weird questions whilst pretending to be people we made up.”

“Yeah...everything’s so simple when you’re a kid, and then the real world hits you. Apart from Louis, who’s always a child.”

“Hahaha, yeah...” Eleanor really didn’t want to bring Louis up.

Suddenly, an agonising pain shot at her head. Eleanor had regular headaches due to problems of her own, but this was the worse migraine she’d experienced yet.

“Eleanor, are you okay?” Danielle asked, seeing as Eleanor had buried her head in arms.

“Yeah, yeah...I’m fine. Just a slight head ache. It’ll go in a sec.”

Danielle looked at her worryingly, until she decided to take action. She grabbed one of Eleanor’s hands, receiving a look of surprise.

“Trust me on this, okay? I know an effective way to cure headaches.”

Eleanor nodded, feeling her cheeks go red from the interaction.

“This might hurt a bit, but what I’m going to do is pinch in front of where the bone of your thumb connects to your pointing finger. This’ll make your body forget that the pain is in the head.”

Eleanor nodded again, her cheeks redder than a tomato. She looked away from her hand, only to find Danielle’s face in her view. It was one of those moments where she was so captivated, that she didn’t even feel Danielle pinching her hand, and only realised it was over when she saw Danielle’s eyes staring into hers.

“Oh, thanks,” she quickly said.

“No problem.”

There was a moment where the world seemed still. Turned out it was that Danielle had hugged Eleanor.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 134 14
When Harry's longtime boyfriend Louis gets kidnapped Harry will stop at nothing to get him back. He's nearly nothing to go on but when he gets an une...
22.4K 311 39
It’s been 7 years since One Direction has split, and all gone their separate ways. They still hold onto the friendships that formed, but with wives a...
45.7K 1.8K 34
Louis is lost, stumbling in the dark with his empty heart. Then he meets Harry under the stars. Can he help Louis find his back home? Trigger warnings
112K 3.8K 17
Niall and Harry are bestfriends but when three brothers come along (Zayn, Louis, and Liam) they start to fall apart, but the weird thing is that Its...