Not a Chance, Alpha.

daydreamdoubts द्वारा

I squirmed beneath his weight, trying to get free of his mighty grasp​. "Bradley! Get off of me, let go dammi... अधिक

.o.n.e.
.t.w.o.
.t.h.r.e.e.
.f.o.u.r.
.f.i.v.e.
.s.i.x.
.s.e.v.e.n.
.n.i.n.e.
.t.e.n.
.e.l.e.v.e.n.
t.w.e.l.v.e.
.t.h.i.r.t.e.e.n.

.e.i.g.h.t.

4.2K 196 23
daydreamdoubts द्वारा

//Edited//

The bedroom I was in was decently furnished, consisting of a double bed covered in white sheets and fluffy pillows, a 4 drawer dresser, and a night table.

Not that I'd ever use any of it. I paced the hard wood floor, Kristel interrupting my thoughts.

Bradley had assured me that they had brought her back into town, using her phone to contact her mother and let her know where they had left her. How could I trust him? I couldn't. And I could only imagine how shocked and terrified everyone was. I hadn't an idea on how Kristel was going to explain what happened to her parents, to everyone.

And my parents? Oh god, my parents had probably already been contacted by Beverley, Kristel's mom. They were probably worried sick.

Well, if Bradley had done what he said he did, I hated to think about it but I just truly didn't know if Kristel was okay.

I need to get out of here.

The thought paraded around my brain.

How?

That was the real question.

Say, I did escape successfully, Bradley may not find me but I couldn't hide every single person that meant something to me. It was just to risky.

A knock on the door corrupted my thoughts and ceased my pacing.

"I'd say 'fuck off' but you're the one controlling who comes and goes, so why waste both of our time by knocking?" I rudely spat, as the door opened and Bradley emerged.

The door was shut and locked behind him.

"Good point, although I was being a gentlemen, making sure you were clothed and all." Bradley smirked, eyeing me up and down, causing him to receive a glare from me.

Bradley stood in the doorway, he was wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket? The piece of shit has a sense of style I'd give him that. His dusty blonde hair was spiked in the front, and his dark, royal blue eyes stood out greatly, as they were surrounded by thick eyelashes.

"What do you want?" I asked, impatiently.

He just stood looking at me blankly. "Well?!" I yelled.

"Can you calm down? I just wanna talk to you," he replied, calmly. He leaned against the wall, crossing his legs at his ankles.

"Calm down? Calm down?" I repeated, in utter disbelief.

"Are you deaf, that's what I said isn't it?" He questioned, annoyed.

"You're holding me hostage, you mutilated  Kristel for life and I can't trust you at all! So, how am I suppose to believe she's even alive?"  I raged, "And I'm surrounded my savage mutts. Don't you dare tell me to 'calm down'" I almost yelled the last part.

He stood silently, observing me, "I guess I'll just get to the point then; you're my mate," he stated, seriously.

I just stood there, my arms at my sides.

"You're lying to me." I uttered.

Bradley chuckled, "You're hot and all but really? Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't bother going through all the trouble," he sneered.

"I'm a vampire, you're a wolf." I told him, staring blankly, deciphering.

"Really? I had no idea," his voice was laced with sarcasm and he rolled his eyes.

"We can't be mates I'm a vampire, we don't have them. We're different species." I glared at him.

"That does not mean a single thing, you're destined, made for me. Being of different species does not matter if 1 wolf is involved." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I most certainly am not made for anyone, especially you! " I growled out, leaping towards him.

He just stood straight and still as a rock as I unleashed a small series of punches. I could hear him gasp a few times as if he had the wind knocked out of him but he quickly recovered. He quickly and professionally grabbed my wrists, holding them tightly.

"You most certainly are, princess, just like I am made for you." Bradley whispered, beside my left ear, folding his 6'5 frame down to my 5'2 one.

"I'm not a princess." I stated.

I swiftly pivoted my hips to the left, striking my right leg behind his two big legs, I brought my leg forwards attempting to knock him down.

He caught on, and swung himself around just before he fell. But, as he did, I stuck my left foot behind him and he hadn't noticed. He fell to the floor, but not before he grabbed a hold of my waist and brought me with him. I screamed partially on the way down, because I was going to hit the floor first and he was gonna land on top of me.

I closed my eyes, readying myself for impact. At the last minute, Bradley whipped me around and I landed with an 'oomph' on top of his solid chest. He smelled like minty forest and the air after it rained, intoxicating.

I quickly noticed the position we were in, scrambling to get off of him.

Bradley growled beneath me as I accidentally drug my bottom across his manhood.

Embarrassed, and flustered to a maximum I finally managed to stand up.

"Can you take your bullshit somewhere else?" I snapped, as I walked over and faced the window blocked off by silver bars.

"Danny," Bradley said, calmly.

"Daniella, only my friends call me Danny, and you aren't even relatively close to that." I snapped, continuing to look out the window. Pretending to be fascinated with the view of tree branches through silver bars.

"You're right," he breathed, "I'm more then that, I'm your mate,"  he said, for the what felt like the millionth time.

"Get. Out." I breathed, feeling my anger start to surface, once again.

"You are below me, you have no right to tell me what to do. If I tell you to do something you're going to damn well do it." Bradley, sternly demanded. "Above everything else, we have a little agreement, remember? I own you," he started.

"Go to hell." I told him.

"I'm already there," he chuckled, dangerously. "Whenever you feel like growing up, let me know," and with that he turned to leave.

"Can I use the washroom?" I asked, plainly, bored even, resorting to my last option.

Bradley stopped in his tracks, turning towards me. "No," He said, abruptly.

"What? Why not? That's not fair, I actually have to go!" I frowned.

He eyed me suspiciously. "You don't and because I said no, that's why," he repeated, "I'm smarter then that, and you can do better, Daniella," he stated. He reached the door, tapping on it twice fast and then three times slower, the door opened and Bradley left, sending me a classic smirk on his way out.

"UGHH!" I growled, frustrated. "I want outta here!" I yelled, flopping onto the surprisingly comfy mattress.

"My boot." I whispered, under my breath. "My boot!" I cheered, louder this time, coming to the realization.

I jumped up from the bed, hopping on one foot, I fell to the ground in a heap.

I was excited. Maybe I should sit down for this, I sat cross legged on the floor, pulling off my left steel toed boot.

What? They weren't that ugly, plus, they were comfy and really good weapons.

I pulled the heel down, and the out. It slid open about two inches, just enough for me to pull out the small, 4 inch dagger.

Like I said, I didn't mess around.

The watch with the little pick in it? It was my brother's, Chance. He had left it on the bathroom sink the night he died, it was odd because he never left without it.

The boots I had to thank Ryker for, he knows a guy.

I clicked the heel of my boot back together. Now, all I needed to do was figure out what I was going to do with it.

It was too small to cut through the silver bars on the window.

I walked over to the bedroom door, inspecting the handle. I couldn't pick the lock from the inside, but I could disassemble it from the inside.

Chances are though, someone, was out there guarding the door. I could always just attack Bradley the next time he came in here but then what? Walk out? I mean, I could except, the fact that a) they probably changed the knock every time, b) Bradley wouldn't go down without a fight, and by then someone would have heard the commotion. Lastly even if I did manage to keep Bradley quiet, multiple wolves were probably out there, I was good but not that good.

It was all just to risky. I had to gain some trust, have the upper hand. When the time was right, I told myself. I would leave this place, and do whatever I could to protect my family and friends. I put my knife back into the sole of my boot, huffing, and collapsing onto the bed. I needed to be mentally ready this, meaning I required some rest.

I tossed and turned in the unfamiliar bed, not being able to get comfortable. Deciding I needed to be physically ready as well, and uphold my working out, I got off the bed. Shrugging off my dirty leather jacket so I was left standing in my dark jeans and grey tank top, they would have to do.

I started doing push-ups, sit-ups, and bur-pees, releasing my frustration and anger with every rep.

I realized something else, as I pushed my shaking arms to a maximum; I was gonna have to have a total attitude change for any of this to work properly. I had a part to play and it had to be convincing.

I did not like waiting, or change, this was gonna prove to be very difficult.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Silver Eyes Charissa द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

12.6K 677 19
After being forced into following her mother's footsteps and mate the alpha because her parent's were brutally murdered, Jennifer finds a way to rega...
701K 22.6K 37
There once were two wolves who each lost a mate. Against all odds, they were brought together through an arrangement. Emerson, Alpha of the Ni...
189 21 5
❝ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ?❞ For generations, the Blood Moon Pack and Grav...
1.4M 55K 42
Daniel Wood is the Alpha of the Bluewood pack. He has one goal in life and that is to never repeat his father's mistake. His father had given away hi...