Sweet Stranger 2 [EXO's Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Do read sweet stranger 1 first thankyou. --- The only guy that deserves your heart, is the guy that thinks h... More

Chapter 1 : You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Ending
Epilogue
Cracked Butterfly
Bonus Chappy
Bucket Tales

Chapter 11

882 36 1
By heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

She's not okay, and i know about it. She's lying and pretend to be good, pretend to be okay and happy. I can't just leave Yewon, she's still the one who took care of me when Wendy aren't around. But it's different with Wendy, i'm happy and i felt.. Something i could not explain. Still, Yewon is still my priority.

"We are done right ? Let's go then" why i'm doing this to her, why i said that. I don't know how broke she are but i can felt the gaze of sadness by looking at her face.

"You aren't okay, just give me a time" that's it. All i can say, I don't know how long she need to wait but just stay here, beside me. "I'm tired of waiting, sorry"

"Just stay please" i lost, I can't let myself hurting her. I'm also can't let my feels controlling me. "Shut- " we heard a footstep walking toward the room. Ah, it's already 2 hours ?

Click.

"No one here, just lock the door" i bulge my eyes as i heard that. Shit, the wokers are really stupid. There's us in the room and why is he locked the door. "Wait ! We are still in here" i yelled, i run towards the door and knock many times. "Yah ! Help us" wendy shouts loudly and bragged the door. "Are we stuck ?" Wendy sighed and muttered the words.

"No we aren't" i'm still yelling and knock the door nonstop. "You'll hurt yourself, just stop and sit here" i can felt her hand is everywhere, why are you such a jerk sehun. You can't even help but yelling, that's all.

---

Wendy's Pov.

"What time it is ?"1:45 a.m shit, this is will be a superb long time for us. Why i suffered this bad and plus, why i musted i be here with him. "You need to sleep" i shook my head and deny the fact that i'm sleepy as hell.

"This game is fun" i look at his iphone screen and see Temple Run. "What are you ? This game was already expired" i rolled my eyes, if he showed me that game 2 years ago then Yes. It will be amazed. "I live in the cave before, that's why" I laugh at his words, cave ? That's horrible.

"Aren't it's dark in there" We start talking nonsenses thing now. "Yes, without any light and i'm alone" this is not a joke, he sound like kidding but the fact is not. He's saying the truth now. "You are model, there's many flashlight around you" i'm trying to fix this conversation.

"Nope, or yes. There's alot of light around me. But i just found the real light that make my life shine" Yewon ? The light and the only hope he has. "It's you, Wendy Son"

Me. There's alot of girls entire the world, and it's me ?

"Let's play the temple run, the highest mark is the winner" my heartbeat can't stop racing, this guys. He is really something, he give me alots of butterfly right now. "The loser will be punished okay" I just nodded following his childish act.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"We are sorry, and thankyou. Please come again" it's already morning. The worker bowed at me. I started the engine and see sleeping-seunghwan beside me. "Morning sunshine" i smiled while seeing her precense.

I'm surely know you are the missing pieces, that's too precious and special for me. You are more than nothing and plus, you are the person and made my heart.. Bumping. I see towards her lips, i can't really read your mine but i only see me in your eyes.

"Sorry, for hurting you. I promise i'll made you smile one day. Just wait" i leaned my face closer to her, i close my eyes. Am i doing the right thing or i did the worst of the worst thing ever. Tell me god. I pressed my lips slowly for not waking her up. "Thankyou for everything"

---

I carry Seunghwan with my bridal style, hoping she won't waking up soon. She will get into a mad if she know i'm doing. I slowly put her body on the bed.

"Don't wake her up okay ?" I said to her maid. "What if she asked us ?" Yeah, u forgot about that. Wendy is the type of busy body. "Just say Taehyung bring she's here" i've no reason to explain why Taehyung come out. "Sleep well" i placed my lips on her forehead. And ruffle her hair abit.

"Sehun.." I lock wendy's door room and turn back as i heard a familiar sound. "Who are you ?" I asked the old guy who is sitting on the wheelchair. "I'm your father, Oh Jungki" hah ? Yewon said.. No. My father never existed. "Sorry wronged person" i smile at him and rushly leave the apartment.

Oh Jungki ? Who is he. Why is he staying with Seunghwan. What's happening.

Pop.

I heard my notifications of message, it's from Yewon. I sighed. Am i really loving her for real ? Or it just a guilty feel and thank. Why i'm be like this, wake up sehun.

[-Oppa ! Today is the day. You must meet my cousin, the only family member that i have in Korea. Okay ? Meet you at Twinkle Cafe. At 7 pm ! ]

She have a cousin here ? I didn't know anything about Yewon seriously, I've a hug trouble in relationship.

---

Wendy's Pov.

I open my eyes slowly until i can see the light. Where and how and who the heck bring me here. Why i'm here by the way. I'm not drunk for sure. What's wrong with my life actually !

"Miss" the maid come and bow to me. "Uh, yes. How i- " i eyeing then for the answer. It's sehun father's apartment or should i say there family apartment. Who else know this place. "Taehyung come and bring you here. He said he don't know where your new house are"

Taehyung. Since when i'm with Taehyung. Yes, a past 2 year I live here after sehun's incident. But not now, i need move on and stay with Joohyun. "Are Jungki is here ?" The maid nodded. It's already 2 months i didn't visited him.

"Dad" ever since sehun was death, i called Oh Jungki as Dad. I turn at me and smile widely. "My daughther-In-Law how are you ?" With helps from his wheelchair, he walk towards me and hugged me. "I miss you" this is making me sad. "Me too" i reply his hug with a smile and kiss on his cheeks

Knock Knock.

"Wait a minute" i open the door knob and see Taehyung with his suits. "I texted you already, why are you still in the mess" ah, it's true Taehyung is the one who bring me up here. Why i'm hoping sehun will do that. "Text me ? For what" but sorry, i'm oversleep.

"Let's go meet my cousin, you know girl right ? Stubborn, and she need to introduce her boyfriend. I can't go there alone, that's pathetic" i laugh, he say that like i'm not a girl. i nodded and asked him to come in. "I'll be back, just wait" luckily there's alot of dress in this house. Thankyou god.

"Ready ?" I nodded slightly, and i can felt Taehyun holding my hand. "You go first, i need to talk with my dad" Finally, he let go my wrist. it's felt like.. I don't know. It just so ew. "Thankyou for bring me here" at first he look so shocked and blank, but he ended with smile. "Sure, no problem ! For you all i can do"

"Dad, i need to go" jungki look a little frowned to see Taehyung around me. "It's not him, he's lying to you. I hate him" such a kid, i scoff as i heard he said that. Jungki wasn't like this before, why is he became a judgemental now. "I meet sehun just now, he look so fine"

How can he meet sehun ? While Taehyung is the one who bring me up here. "Don't forget to take your medicine" i can't say anything yet, the maid also said Taehyung sent me here. Maybe Jungki just confused, yeah. Confused. "I really met him !" He yelled before i leave him alone in the room.

"Any problem ?" I shook my head to taehyung, he won't lie to me though. Taehyung will just say he truth, when it's come to me. Yeah, trust him.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"Where are you ?" Yewon mocked with her cousin in the telephone. "This is will be forever ! Come here now" she pout as she ended the call. She seems so mad and annoyed. "His girlfriend made their ride slower, what a kind of girlfriend is that" she hitted the table, and cursing her cousin.

"Oh gosh, they are here" Yewon turn excited as she see the precense of her cousin. "He will definitely like you oppa" she giggles nonstop, and waving at someone from the back. "What is she doing here ?" Yewon turn dark and frowned, she stop waving and sit while mock. "What now ?"

I turn back and see Taehyung. My eyes bulge in horror, he is holding someone's hand and i turn my face to see his girlfriend.

Seunghwan. I cough and turn my face to Yewon. Why this is happening to us. Why our fate are too complicated. "Ugly girl" Yewon pissed off, i can felt they are getting closer to us.

"Hello, I'm Son Seunghwan" she bowed at Yewon and still didn't noticed i'm here beside her. "Introduce my girlfriend" Seunghwan smile and turn her face towards me. "Baby, sit here" Taehyung wrapped his hand around wendy's waist. And this is how it's felt, i feel betrayed because she is not mine.

"It's not good, wrapping your hand around her waist" i held taehyung's hand and shot him a glared. "Don't dare you to touch my girl" i dragged Wendy with me. She seems so speechless, and don't even said any words. "Why are you come here with him" i yelled at her, she just breathe in and out without stop.

"I'm jealous don't you see ?!"

And did i said.

I'm jealous.

"Jealous means, you love me" and i can heard she saying that. She bitted her lips, and try to say another thing. "Yes, i do. How many times should i say I love you until can you even believe me ?"

I love you
I mean so much.
Too much.
And now i'm falling apart, because of you.

Because of you, now i can say i love.
---

Because of you, now i can say i love you //singing hyde jekyll me ost. Hahaahahahaahaa, thanks to all readers. I appreaciated all your love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 33
Sehun is a guy how doesn't even interested in love anymore since what his ex girlfriend did to him. but one day he bump into a girl and everything ch...
3.2K 135 33
Innocence blooms when ambitious Kim Namjoo chases after Oh Sehun, who has never had a first love. All starts as fun and games, but when Sehun shows r...
51.2K 1K 21
Editing on Process~ ❝The less you reveal, the more people can wonder❞ When they love each other. There are so many obstacles, trials, and the need t...
74.2K 2.6K 31
Oh Hayoung A beautiful girl and rich. When she was going to school, she always wears a big glass. At school, she is a NERDY GIRL cause she don't like...