Chapter 3

All reserved by heyitsehune

---

Seunghwan's pov.

"Sehun ah ?" He increased his eyebrow, sure he's not sehun. I'm sure of that, maybe they got same face but not heart. Think more before talking wendy. "So you are calling me sehun from now" he scoff, i shouldn't said that am i?

"What is your username ? I mean, the fanpage of mine in the instagram. I know you've one. Itsehun ? oohsehune ? allaboutsehun ? what else" once again i'm saying i'm not you fans. I admit that you are the popular model in south korea. Not meant you are 'too' good for me.

"Just follow me, do the theme i want. The rest i'll copied your plan" he sighed in relief. He back to his seat, i can see the side of his face. How i really hope he is Oh Sehun. "How did you know my real name?" I just stay silent. Sure i know. It's my ex-crush name's.

"We'll stop using 'the guy who found love' right after i found Choi Yoji, deal ?" Who is Choi Yoji towards him actually ? The person who important until he can be this bad or someone meant alot to him.

"We aren't close for you to tell me tht story Mr Oh. Sure, deal" my mouth stayed froze until i can't really think clearly. "She is my ex-girlfriend" his words stopped me. Ah, that Yoji meant alot to him. I turn my face and him and show my 'question-look'

"I know you are thinking of that Yoji so bad in your mind, i don't know who is she, i don't know why she always appears whenever i'm thinking of anything else, the girl is the one that making my heart crazy" i just nodded, i've to read his medical record now. This is suspicious, i mean too confusing. "Ne" i bowed at him and get off.

---

"Hye Jin ah, Mr Bossy's ex-assistance said that the theme objective is for searching for long-lost girl" now they are starting to gossiping again. Girls, if they've no works. Then make up, shopping and talking nonsense.

"They are high school lovers, that's creep. I heard that Yewon's you know that fake model ! Her eyes is from Mr Bossy actually" Mi Rae joined them, they are crowd. "But Mr bossy still wanting that Yoji, after he killed himself twice for Yewon" hye jin continued.

Yewon ? What is she. Mr Bossy give her his eyes ? That was exactly what sehun did to me. Mr bossy killed himself twice for me. Something fishy here, what's going on now.

"The girl is the one that received bossy's heart right ? That's too dramatic" can't they just stopped now. My thought can't really stayed still. "But, how about Yewon ? I think she's lying. Where actually Choi Yoji, if that girl appears i don't what will happen" hye jin nodded slightly and muttered "i think this is will be worst, mysterious girl ever"

What if that girl is really me ? I'll made this situation complicated and even worst. I should not stay living at the first place, my existed just made everything spoiled.

"Guys focus, the project will launch in just two days from now" i said while rubbing my eyes. Ah, this is messed.

---

"Finally ! 5pm. It's time to go back " Mi Rae yells while sighed. Everyone is tired, with a really arrogant boss and a tons of works everytime.

"Son Seunghwan, ride me home" who are you for asking me those thing, i'm not going to follow all your words. I'm not you minions. "Hurry" he grabbed my hand and drag me with him. This is really out of mind, more i'm getting closer with him. More i'm afaird for knowing the truth about his identity.

"Bossy-Jerk, sellfish. Geez" i said slowly while walking behind him. You wish Mr Bossy, i can let you did this today, only for this day. Not tomorrow or later. "I heard that !" He said. Shit, this big mouth. I gulped a little, how can he even heard that ? I'm tried to controll my voie already.