Chapter 8

All reserved by heyitsehune

---

Wendy's Pov.

"Thankyou love"

It's been awhile. Since he called me as his love. Why are you doing this to me sehun, stop provoked my heart for continued loving you. I'm already- done. My heart is aching every times when it's come to you.

"I'll called a doctor for you, hold on" i broke the hugged and stand. But, i can felt he holding my wrist to prevent me from leaving. "It's already 5 years or 4 ? I miss you wendy" I stand there froze and thinking, what he just said just now ? This is a joke or reality, i hope i can read your mind whenever our eyes met Sehun.

"Love ?" I asked him, i can see he is nod and sent me a smile. "Yes love" he closed his eyes and fall for fainted. And my stupid heart hoping he's comeback to me once again while my mind thinking unwanted thoughts.

---

"Is he will be alright ? Nothing bad right" i asked the nurse as i see she get out from sehun's room. She nodded slightly and gone. I sighed in relief, thanks god everything will be alright for us.

"Yes, love"

I bitted my lips, and close my eyes. Don't think about it Seunghwan, he was too precious for you. You didn't worth to be with him. It just like- this is not Romeo and Juliet, it's not about Titanic or even fairy tales story. Your book are just the one with hopeless and nothing, just blank.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I open my eyes slowly, as i see a light. I'm imitating atmosphere around me, where I'm ? Why i'm here. I touch my head which is aching, what just going on. I musted be crazy back then.

"Thankyou love"

Ah, i groaned slowly. When i said that ? Shit, am i drunk or what right now. The most important thing is, why i said and whom the person. This is driving me nuts, dear dumb mind. Please i need to remember what i just did.

Seunghwan.

She hugged me..

She calm me down..

And she asked me "love ?"

I scoff, and i can felt my brust skin changed red. "Shit this feels, what is it ?" I laughed at myself. Wake up Sehun, why are you even be this bad. You used to be charistma, and now ? Sehun what happened to you actually.

"Mr Oh, are you wake up. Your wife already went back, she said to treat you well" I see a tall doctor approaching me with a wide smile. I see his nametagged 'Chanyeol' gosh, that's weird name. Ever.

"My wife ?" Since when i'm a married guy, wow. That's horrible, where's my kid then. Who the heck is saying she is my wife, that person musted be so crazy. "Yeah, Oh Seunghwan" i showed my 'o' shape mouth and scoff. I laughed at the name.

Oh Seunghwan huh ?

She is really something, you should stop making my mind flying out of space Wendy. Don't make me fall to you, dear Son Seunghwan.

"she is your wife right ? Pretty by the way" he's checking my condition and showed his tumbs up. I nod and sent him my smile. Before he can leave i grabbed his hand and "Bro, you should not say the girl who married pretty. I'm her husband" i prevent myself from burst into a laugh. He just smirk and slammed the door slowly.

"Oh my gosh, i'm her husband now. Seung oh seung you are something"

---

Sehun's Pov.