Chapter 16 - Ending

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

After 2 Years..

Seunghwan's Pov.

I closed my eyes and listening to the music. I'm humming a little, i'm enjoying the music how much as i can. I open my eyes as i heard the train is soon going to be arrived. It s already 3 months since i've a job in Jeju. Now seoul.. Here i'm. "Ouch" i whined slowly when  the guy with a super duper black wearing a mask and cap beamed on me. I turn my face, at him. There's entire seat in this train why even he choosing to sitted here.

"Can you moved a little" i asked, as i see he ignoring my. I don't either know he did that on purpose, or he slept ? Or- whatever no ones cares. He point his finger and give me a signal 'You should be the one that move'. I stare spechless, and step on his legs. He didn't give my any response but instead stay there frozen. This is really something.. Yet annoying.

'All passenger please behave with your stuff, there's alot of theif. We hope you enjoy the ride. We will arrived at seoul in just 5 minuted from now'

What a theif ?

Don't say.. This guy. I turn my face and burst into a panic. I took my handbags which is really near with him. "Yah! Jerky theif" I hitted his face and body many times with my umbrella. How can you dare to steal my stuff in there. "Aw. Aw. Please stop !" He didn't shout but controlling his voice instead. I told you so.. Don't play with me. I continued hitting him. "You should took off this" i grabbed his mask and took if off. I didn't  see at his face but suddenly-

"Oppa !" The girl in front of me shout in fangirling mood. "Seh-" she didn't even finish her words. And i leave there goosebump. Am I hitting a celebrity ? Oh my gosh, i'm so dead. The door of train is finally opened. The black-guy hurriedly escape himself. "It was the korean model ! Ah !" I bulge my eyes, i've done the things i should not. The crowd hurriedly escape of the train and began to chase the korean model which i don't know. "I can't believe he already comeback from Japan"  i heard one of them say, wow kids these days. How can even they knew where the heck the model come from. Before anything else happened i should just walk..

---

I raised my hand for the taxi. I miss this kind of weather in Korea. Soon there's will be snowy. It seems i leave this place for already 2 years but No ! It's only 3 months. The taxi arrived and i placed my butt in it. "Myeongdong please" The driver nodded. "Can you turn the radio on ?" I asked, why is he get annoyed right after i said that. Well dear driver.. I'm your customers here.

"I can't believe everyone want to hear about the Model !" I muttered slowly but still i can heard that. What model ? I want to heard music. You can say 'No' though. I'm not going to force you for turn on the radio.

'Korean Top Model, has finally arrived. After finishing 2 years in Japan.. He was finally comeback to Korea. He spotted at the train station this morning. Let's asked Mr Oh Se-'

"This is so annoying ! Sorry Miss, but can i turn off the radio ? I can't stand with his news again. It's already 3 days since his named showed" I bulge my eyes when i see the driver  burst into anger. Wow, that Korean Model musted be annoyed him alot. I nodded and calm myself down. In Jeju, there's no such a news like this. It's okay.. I' still have my music. I placed the earphone and began to fall asleep again. But before that happened.. I can felt the taxi stopped moving and i heard someone bragged in. I opened my eyes as i see..

This black guy again ?

He bragged into the taxi, and breath uneasy. "Get out of here !" He yells at me. What ? I'm the one who enjoyed this ride first. What is he wanted me to- oh gosh. This is really nuts. "I said leave !" He push me away and open the door. "Thanks !" He said before the last push, and now i'm finally out from the taxi. He closed the door, and the taxi racing leaving me dumbfounded.