Sweet Stranger 2 [EXO's Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Do read sweet stranger 1 first thankyou. --- The only guy that deserves your heart, is the guy that thinks h... More

Chapter 1 : You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Ending
Epilogue
Cracked Butterfly
Bonus Chappy
Bucket Tales

Chapter 12

974 41 0
By heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---
[Listen - Only One // Taeyeon]

Wendy's Pov.

"Did you say until i trust you ?" I scoff at his words, did he just say that. When he is the one that plays with my heart. He said he love me but.. He loves Yewon. What is that ? Drama ? Or dream. "You said said trust ?! You are the person who act like you care and actually you don't. And now you want me to trust you ? Go die"

Maybe i'm not a precious to you, but my love will think i'm. I suffered my life because of you, and now you play with it again. I'm tired of hurts, pain and everthing. Can't i just be happy ? Even once.

"I'm sorry" and i'm done with his 'sorry' words, when you can even stop saying i'm sorry. Just say it when you really sure you won't repeat the same mistake. "It's tiring sehun, don't you know ?" I fall down and knee in front of him. My weakness is only.. Sehun. And my strong comes when he's not around.

"I'm so-" I groaned loudly until he can heard me. Stop saying you are sorry. Because you aren't. It was just sympathy ! Not love. No guy in this world will even break his love heart.. With loving another woman.

"I said stop ! Did you think your word didn't impact my heart ? Stop saying you are sorry and you love me, because you'll never felt that. I'm just stupid because i love you at the first place" i cried, because i already done being strong when i can't. The sadness shooting my heart.

I feel his arm touch my shoulder and helping my to stand. "I didn't need you and your help" I against his hand and moved a bit far from his. "When i say i love you, i really meant it" i rolled my eyes and give him my stare. "Lying won't helo us" i turn back and walk to our table until I feel he's grab my hand.

"I'm not lying, and i won't. It's not that easy for me to say i love you, until I can took your trusts and wait until i took the whole of your heart because i'll proof my love one day" Aren't it's too mean for us, why not we stop here. Why not we just stopped our memories here, past is past. "Stop lying ! because the day you will proof everything will never come ! I just want to ask you to-"

...what is he doing ? "Me to stop ? I don't want to. Just close your eyes" i feel he place his arm around my waist and pressing his lips within mine. I see his eyes closing, are you giving a chance right now Seunghwan.

"Sorry, i didn't love you" i broke the kiss and throw his arms away from me. I look at his eyes, you don't know how hard for me for doing this. This is not the right time, i afaird we both will hurted sehun. You ask me to wait, so then i'll.

[Stop the music]

---

Sehun's Pov.

Sorry, i didn't love you.

I just let she gone from my sight. This is what you got for hurting her over and over again sehun. After a 5 minutes past, i went back to our table.

"Oppa, why are you calling Taehyung's girlfriend as your girl" I sit on my seat, i can see the empty space. Seunghwan is already went back to her house. "Sehun, I'm sorry though. I don't know you are Yewon's cousin and.." Taehyung stop as i give him a look to shut his mouth.

"It's rude how he acted in front us with his girlfriend, it's not just us in this restaurant. There's alot of people" Yewon nodded and showed her aren't really cute pout. "Your girlfriend ruined our dinner, i hate her. Just break up Taetae ah. Let's go now !" Seunghwan didn't ruined everything, she just come here accidentally. Care about what you say Yewon. She's my girl.

"I've a work, Taehyung can you bring Yewon home ?" Yewon mocked and forcing me to sent her back. Go before i ask you to walk Yewon, don't be such a baby. You are 24 ! Please wake up and don't be so childish. "I hate you you and you !" Yewon sent my a glare, before she leave with Taehyung. I've no mood for facing this now. I pay the bill for our food, and see the whole road.

"Jerk !" My attention attract to a girl who throwing a stone nonstop. "Hate you. I meant it" i laugh at her attitude. I heard she's sneezing and crying loudly. "I'll get a revenge, just wait" she's cursing someone without any stop. I walk towards her and give my coat from her sake's. "Crying again, aren't you tired" she fall for the ground and coughed many times.

"I Am not okay sehun" I bulge my eyes as i heard the voice, don't say.. She is. Shit why we meet here. I should just ignore her and run. "Seung.." I bitted my lips, i'm the person who should not be here at this time. "Geez, are you here ?! What you think you are. Go !"

Ah. Generous sehun think something that difinitely will help you dear Son Seunghwan. "Follow me" i held her hand and drag her with me. While she can't stop forcing me to leave her alone. Well, i'm being a bad actor nowaday. It's the time i made my light happy.

[Listen - Me Gustas tu // Gfriend]

"Leave me or i'll make sure you are die tomorrow !" She mocked, and cursing me along the ride. "You should just shut up" i ended up with laugh, she just too abnormal too handle. It's too early for you even drunk. "We are here" I just want to made you smile, just once. Let me made you laugh and smile. I want the old you Yoji.. I missed it.

---

"Done !" i removed all melted make up from her face. "Am i that pretty to stare ?" She raised her eyebrow and ask my with her sarcastily voice. "From where you know to talk like that" she placed a smile on her mouth and point at me. "This handsome guy taught me" she winked and leave me spechless in the car. Let's be happy together for only today, we don't know what will happened tomorrow.

"You didn't eat yet, let's go" i dragged her to the supermarket. "Here is it" I stick my tounge when she showed her annoyed look. "Tester food is the best" she hitted me slightly and bowed at the workers. "Ramen please !" She eats while laughing patheticly at us.

"Let's try coffee" she bring me towards the coffee tester, i blowed up the coffee and added on a milk for her. "What with this love pattern ? are you trying you tackle my heart" she look different now. Why is she being weak and now smile, why are you always leaving confused with your heart.

"Aren't you going to buy a new bra again ?" I whispered at her and she bulge her eyes. "How can you even heard that !" She yelled at me until all attention focusing at us. "Even you in Korea and i'm in Japan i can always heard what are you saying or.. Buying" she bitted her lips and slap me non-stop. "You better stop that"

---

"Ah, this is so cute. Why it didn't even have it own item. All couple stuff here" she throw the pastel back after seeing the couple tag on it. "Why all couple stuff are cute, seriously this store"

"Then let's buy it for us" i patted her shoulder, and help her wears a bagpack. I took a huge pair of spectacle and wear it. "How do I look ?" I made my duck face and acting cute in front of her. She held my hand and prevent herself from laugh. "Ug-ly" and finally the beautiful melody on the earth. I can heard her laugh. "Not me, you" i forced her to wear baby's hat and it's fitted within her head.

"Then we both ugly" and the smile end everything. the smile that plastered her sadness and pain. You need to be strong, because i'll always be there for you.

---

"Kids !" She shouts happily looking at those kid who playing playground. "I want to be a mother" she sighed and brush one of a little girl hair. "Then you need to married with me first" she stay silent, and just give me an annoyed look.

"We aren't even couple" she placed her butt beside my swing. "Did you meant not yet. But soon will" i smirked and look at her. I stand and help her swing(ing). "I wanted this feel everyday" she look up and her eyes melts into my sight. She still smiling and.. Love. I can see love.

"Oppa !"

Yewon.

"I'm okay" she said before hiding behind the equipment, with the kids. She run before i can even say anything. " What are you doing here ? Charity. Since when you like kids" Yewon sent aglared at the kid, what a kid of woman she is actually. "They are cute" i muttered as i see the little girl which is playing with Seunghwan.

"Are you alone ?" She asked me, making her step closer to me. I nodded, showing i'm alone. "Oppa, say that you love me" she jump closer to me, Seunghwan is everywhere around here. "I love you, Yewon. Please say that" she pouted and begging me to say it. "Nevermind" she stop the contact eyes within us and wrap her arms around my waist.

---

Wendy's Pov.

One day, i'll showed my love.

Are my sweet dreams ended now ? The nightmare are coming back for those aren't worth it to be happy.

"Oppa ! Say it" and not they are hugging. Trust me. How can i trust you when i can't even trusting your love. I don't know how to believe on our love now Sehun. "Sorry, i didn't love you"

You promised you'll made me happy.
This is the time oh sehun ?

"I never and.. Sorry"

I trust you now.

I'm giving my heart back to the owner now. I'm Choi Yoji.. And i love you. Sehun.

Oh Sehun.

---

Vote and Comment ! There's too much kiss scene now. /bowed 30 degrees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.3K 25
Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice and extra chocolate flavour" One fault...
28K 1K 33
Sehun is a guy how doesn't even interested in love anymore since what his ex girlfriend did to him. but one day he bump into a girl and everything ch...
6.3K 346 33
Intense curiosity strikes Sehun one day when his girlfriend, Hayoung, a Day Care assistant tells him about a 3 year old boy who looks like him. One d...
1.2K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...