The Alpha's Little Witch

By xAliceHatterx

The creamy white of her alabaster skin, as if she is illuminated from the inside. Gold freckles scattered in... More

Chapter 2: The New beginning.
Chapter 3: Sweet Cheeks!
CHAPTER 4: The Attack
CHAPTER 5: Meeting him.
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Her
CHAPTER 7: And the feeling is Mutual.
Chapter 8: The Amaranth blood.
Chapter 9: The things he know in one day.
Chapter 10: I'm afraid of the dark.
Chapter 11: A sip to his personal addiction.
Chapter 12: She said ... He said.
Chapter 13: The Accident.
Chapter 14: A surprise for her.
Chapter 15: Anything for her.
Chapter 16: Waiting for him.
Chapter 17: Please don't leave me.
Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations Part I
Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations part 2
Chapter 19: His Mark
Chapter 20: Trouble ahead.
Chapter 21: The Confession of a broken heart.

Chapter 1: I am a witch.

266K 1.8K 358
By xAliceHatterx

THE ALPHA’S LITTLE WITCH

Chapter 1: I am a witch.

Laughter.

It may be the cause of delight, happiness and excitement, especially when you hear a child’s laughs. Its full of honesty, innocence and peacefulness.

But, all she could hear right now are the malicious laughter of the children. Its sounds like they mocked on someone. She doesn’t want to look around her, she already had the idea to know who they are laughing at.

She started to walked and ignored them when suddenly she felt something hit the back of her head.

“Hey Witch!”

Still she didn’t turn.

“Hey witch! Where are you going? Casting another spell?” The spite in that voice leaks like it was natural thing to say.

She slowly turned around too looked for the owner of that voice. Every day, she always hears it, especially when she’s alone. There’s no doubt it was her they were referring too. She doesn’t have any idea why they keep on calling her like that.

The truth is, her parents are werewolf, and yet she hadn’t shown any sign of shifting. Most of the kids in their pack shifted at the age of ten, and children that are younger than her shows some signs of being a wolf. She just turned ten last week, and she was still waiting. Her father said maybe her wolf might be delayed, it already happened so maybe it will also happened to her and yet her mother predicted that that she will never shifted, she will only have the werewolf blood but she will never have a wolf. Her father only shrugged his shoulder, saying that if that happens then it won’t matter. As long as I’m alive and living a healthy life, he will be contented.

Her family loves her unconditionally, if her family accepted her as she is but why these people looked at her like she was a big mistake.

They made her feel like she wasn’t welcomed. Especially when they make it to the point to torment her of what she lacks.

“Stop giving us that look, witch!”

As she turned around, she was surrounded by most of the kids in her pack, mostly are much older than her. All are beautiful creatures on their own way, but one thing that held them together. The way they look at her. It’s all the same.

Disgust.

She doesn’t have to read their mind to see what they were thinking. It shows how disgusted they are to her.

But why? I don’t understand. She whispered to herself. She’s no fool. She knows they heard it.

“Are you stupid? Look at you, your different from us.” said the blond girl with chocolate brown eyes. If she continues carrying that hatred in her heart, that beautiful eyes she has, it will slowly turned into mud. Full of dirt no beauty, not a single thing.

“And most of us have shifted, except you!” said the cocky boy. It’s scary how he looks at her, like he wants to do something to her.

“But I just turned 10. I can still shift.” Lie. She knows to herself that she would never shift. It’s the truth. She could feel it in herself.

The dreams, the signs and her eyes.

It’s more different from them.

“In your dreams!” said the boy.

Then everyone started to laugh. Tears are starting to form in her eyes. Why can’t they just be nice to her or just leave her alone. For a kid like them they surely know how to hurt someone feelings.

“You’re a witch! I know because I saw you play with fire!”

“I bet you could turn us into frogs!”

“You will never be like us; you will never have a mate like us because you don’t have a wolf!”

And everything started to blur and realized she was crying.

How true those words are. She will never have a mate like her parent. They are mates, they are joined by fate. And she will never have that.

She sometimes imagined the way her mate will look at her, like she is the most precious thing in the world. The feeling of being warm body, wrapping her in his arms, keeping her safe in his arm. Taking away her insecurities and giving her the things she deserved. And the only one who could give it to her is her mate.

Her one and only.

And, she will never have that.

Right now, she couldn’t hear anything they were saying. The only she could feel is the thing they were throwing at her. She can feel something inside her that begs to be released. Too strong to contained. If she released this, everyone will be hurt. She doesn’t want that.

PLEASE, STOP!

Then suddenly everything went silent.

”Crimson! Are you alright? Please baby girl, open your eyes.” Someone touches her face.

“Za---Zachary?”

“Yes baby girl, open your eyes, they’re gone now.”

Crimson opened her eyes, she saw the worried look on Zachary eyes. His eyes so blue like the water in the ocean, so calm yet it held such danger in it. Sometimes, he acts more mature for his own age, but the truth is, he was only twelve.

Zachary wipes some blood on her face. He was worried when he heard that the witch was being attacked by some kids from the pack. He doesn’t need to know who the witch is. There’s only one red-headed girl with an odd eye’s here in the pack and he vows that he will protect this little angel.

“Baby girl are you alright?” Zachary asked again. Before she could say anything, he felt her tense in his arms. Her eyes looked so terrified. He growled loudly towards the person that scared his sister.

“Relax Zach, after I helped you with those rascal that’s how you going to repay me? Unbelievable.” Someone said behind him. As he remembers, he was with someone before he came here.

“I’m sorry Dylan, I was just worried with Crimson. I have to … I need to be here with her.” Zachary said, looking over his shoulder. Seeing his friend was walking towards them.

Dylan Oakley.

His best friend. The same age as him, Dylan is the son of the Alpha and the future Alpha of this pack, but it doesn’t change anything in their friendship.

“Is she alright Zach, she looks shaken?” Dylan nodded towards his sister.

Zachary shifted his attention to his sister. “Hey Crimson, it’s alright. He’s Dylan and he’s my best friend.”

She just stared at him, her eyes wide and there are still tears that ran down on her pretty face.

“Let’s go home.” He helped her to get up from the ground.

“I would like to go to the river first before we go home Zachary. I don’t want mama to see me like this.” She said.

“I’ll go with you.” Zachary straightens up and held her small hands into his.

“Count me in!” Dylan shouted excitedly.

She is beautiful.

Dylan has to stop staring at her like this, he acts like a pervert. If Zachary saw him like this, he would be dead immediately.

But he couldn’t help it. Seeing her skin as white as snow, her hair red as fire, but what captivate him the most is her violet eyes. Those eyes, it held so much power, when he looked into her eyes it’s like she could see his very soul. Like she knows something that others doesn’t know.

Still it held such vulnerability like she doesn’t want others to get hurt; but deep inside she’s hurting. He wants to know more about her but he doesn’t want her to be scared of him.

“Hey Zach.” Dylan turned to Zach, who still keeps on watching Crimson while she’s cleaning herself. More like playing with water.

“What?” Still Zachary’s attention is on his sister.

“Who—umm” C’mon you can do this! You’re the son of the Alpha. “Who is she to you?” Dylan blurted out.

“Who? Crimson?” That got his attention.

“Yes.”

“She is my little sister.” His face became guarded, like no one could argue with it. He swears Zachary acts like an adult.

“But you don’t have a sister.” He was confused, Zachary never mentioned he has a sister.

“I have. She’s over there.” Zachary pointed at the little girl in the river.

“What I meant was—“

“I know what you mean.” He released a frustrated sigh. Zachary’s fingers run through his hair.

Dylan knows his friend has no choice but to tell him everything. That’s what friends for, right?

“Remember the time when my family died in the rouge attack.” Zachary said softly, like he was whispering forbidden story at him.

Dylan nodded, he remembered those days, and no one was prepared for it, even his father. Many had died on that day, and one of those are Zachary’s parents. After the attacked, his friend closed himself to others, he became reserved. He kept everything inside him.

It took months for Zachary to talk to him again.

“That’s when I met Crimson’s father, Hans. He was one of the best fighters here and he saves me from the rogue, who was ready to kill me. At first, I thought Hans was going to leave me at the pack house and be an orphaned for the rest of my life but what surprise me; he took me to his house. And there I met his daughter, Crimson and his wife, Charlotte. It took me a while to trust them. It’s not easy you know.”

Zachary continued on. “Crimson. She was different. She gets into my heart the first time I saw her. She’s so vulnerable yet so caring. Crimson was the first one I treated as family. It’s like I’m lucky to have a little sister like her. Believe it or not, but Crimson is the one who healed me; she’s a healer you know. She might be a witch to you, to all of you; nonetheless she knows how to heal a person. She healed my scars and also the deeper scars inside me, so whatever happens. I promised to myself to pay my debt to them, is to protect Crimson.”

“But why they called her a witch?”

“Because she is different, she has parents who are both werewolf. Hers might be dormant but she doesn’t show any sign of being a wolf like us. No enhanced hearing nor some of the enhance ability of a wolf. She’s weak in the eyes of others. You witness a while ago what she can do. What she nearly does with those kids. She still can’t control it, but in time I know she will be powerful. My little sister is a good witch. If you want to hurt my sister, I assure you our friendship will end here. They are my family. ” Zachary said with determination in his eyes.

“I won’t do that to your sister, like you I will help you to protect her. She’s too precious for you. I can see that in your eyes. And of course as her older brother, I need your blessings, cause I really like your little sister” he said, grinning from ear to ear.

“Hey! Not that one! You stay away from us.” Zachary slap his head.

“Being a protective brother-in-law are we?” teasing him more.

“Hell no! You’re not getting close to my sister.” Then they began to tackle each other on the ground like crazy people.

“Umm, Zachary I’m ready now.” A tiny voiced said.

They both turned to see her, standing in front of them. Dylan looked at her she cleaned herself well, with just some small stain in her dress.

“You coming?” asked Zachary, who was now holding her hands.

He only nodded because he doesn’t trust his voice whenever he looked at Crimson. He was surprised when Crimson offered her hand to him.

“If you’re a friend of my brother, then you’ll be my friend.” She smiles at him. People! Ladies and gentlemen! He scored something here! He made her smile! 1 point to Dylan Oakley!

He reached for her hand and hold it like his life depended on it.

“Oh hell no little sister, he might be a friend to me, but that’s a No-No to me!” Zachary protested.

Zachary keeps on slapping his hands away from her but whatever Zachary said. He only wants her to smile.

            So that would be my first story, been thinking about it for a long time now. So be nice people. Enjoy!

So, for some of you. In this chapter Crimson is till a child, to be precise a 10 year old child while Zachary and Dylan is twelve years old. It's not that confusing you know. It's just a glimpse from the past. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.4K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
82.7K 1.9K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...