One Direction Bad Ass

By lizzymarshmellow

Lizzy Tomlinson is the badass of Doncaster And the leader of blood stars. Her mom sends her to her brother Lo... More

One Direction Bad Ass
MEETING HIM AGAIN
painting my new room
new story
REVENGE
finding pranks (2)
geting yelled
AUTHOR NOTE
street fighting
street fighting 2
street fighting (3)
TALKING TO TAYLOR
AUTUMN COME'S OVERS
BEACH
CONTEST
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Message about Chapter 19
chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE SEQUEL IS UP

finding the pranks

11.5K 291 7
By lizzymarshmellow

Hi guys sorry I didn't update yesterday i went to the movies and now this chapter is about when they find all of the pranks sorry it confusing

After Lizzy left

Niall pov

I was so hungry the guys wouldn't stop to get food when we pulled up to the drive way I ran to the door waiting for him to unlock the door I left mine in my room when Liam opened the door I screamed "food” and ran into the kitchen and open the cabinet and there wasn't any there. the lads walked into the kitchen and I ask “where the food” and they all said “you ate it.” Zayn just laughed and said “I'm going to my room.”

Zayn pov

When I got to my room I went to put some gel in my hair I try squeeze it out but it looks like it empty I put another cream in my hair it was empty I open everyone and they were empty and I screamed and fainted.

Liam pov

We we're all down stairs when we heard a scream we all ran into zayn room and saw he was. Laying on floor and I screamed to them” to go get.” mirrors when they came back all of them are broken well he just fainted so he will wake up soon I went to my room to go take a shower so i had to put my phone on my toy story night stand but there were spoons and I said “fuck” ( I KNOW LIAM DOESN'T CURSE BUT I HAD TO PUT IT) so I had to put it on my bed and I walked to shower and turned it on and I got undressed and I saw spoons in the shower so I got dressed I went to go put new underwear on and there was spoons I screamed and the lads came up stairs and asked what happen I said “spoons” they just laugh and went down stairs I just had to man up so I got dress and walked down stairs.

SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T UPDATE BUT I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO WRITE

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
41.3K 2.5K 54
โญCOMPLETEDโญ A Muslim boy and a girl who fall for each other.. --------------------------------------- " I love you y/n" " I love you too rihan" ...
248K 2.3K 44
Enjoy some DDM's and BSM's about my favourite five boys
1.1M 37.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...