Dark Temptations: A Niall Hor...

By spinthecurlyboy

Even the kindest people have something dark to hide. Take Me Home has been released, and One Direction is re... More

Chapter One: Niall
Chapter Three: Taken
Chapter Four: Body of Our Love
Chapter Five: Dresses, Food, and Silly String
Chapter Six: A Way with the World
Chapter Seven: In The Past
Chapter Eight: Secrets from the Grave
Chapter Nine: All in Good Time
Chapter Ten: Awakening
Chapter Eleven: Bittersweet
Chapter Twelve: Rejected
Chapter Thirteen: Danger
Chapter Fourteen: Battle Grounds
Chapter Fifteen: Long Live 'Till Death
Chapter Sixteen: Love Will Remember/ One Less Soul
Chapter Seventeen: Shadows
Authour's Note
Chapter Eighteen: Hostage
Advice please! Your opinion is NECESSARY!
Chapter Nineteen: Cold Shoulder
Chapter Twenty: A Love Like War
Chapter Twenty One: Getting Even...or Maybe Not
Chapter Twenty Two: The Statistic Probability of Never Seeing Daylight Again
Chapter Twenty-Three: Where She Went
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Kiss of Death
Chapter Twenty-Five: Betrayed
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secrets
Authour's Note
Dark Temptations Is Discontinued...Just Kidding! Please Read!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meetings
New Update Tomorrow? Yes? No? Maybe so?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Seven Miles To Wonderland
Update: What the hell have I been up to?
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Water Wishes

Chapter Two: Love Can Destroy

4.2K 61 5
By spinthecurlyboy

Chapter Two: Love Can Destroy

The ride wasn't so bad. With Niall holding me, I felt safe. That nothing but him could touch me. By the time we reached the top, a boom of fireworks shot up into the air. It was beautiful. There was a strange set of fireworks though, ones that formed words. I watched closely at each letter as they started forming a sentence. They all appeared in pink glittery letters. First "I", then "love" then "you". I gasped as I made out the last word: "Y/N".

 "I love you, Y/N" Niall said. It was dark out. The light dimmed faster than I thought. I could see the glittering fireworks reflect in his beautiful blue eyes; which appeared vividly blue against the starry night sky. Before I could respond, to say I Love You Too, he kissed me. First very softly but then the urgency came. His soft lips crushed down on mine. It was an urgent but passionate kiss. He let out a soft moan. My hand was automatically running through his silky blond hair. A habit I picked up throughout all the kisses we had shared. It was too bad that we were buckled tight in our seats. There wasn't much we could do there. It wasn't the first time Niall said he loved me. I was hoping this wouldn't be the last either.-but I had this odd urgency to want more. I brought Niall closer to me, as close as possible without the restraints of the belts hurting him.
The wheel had stopped and we were still at the top. That was normal. That was also good. Niall and I kissed through the whole way, hoping we would never have to make it come to an end. We stopped to catch our breath- my hands still in Niall's hair. My voice just barely above a whisper as I spoke, "Touch me." Niall looked at me, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He knew what I meant. His hand slowly went up my tank top, teasing me around my stomach. I didn't let go. We continued to kiss as his hand explored my waist, my abdomen, and my bra. I thought this night would never end. I wanted Niall more than anything. Enjoying the fact that he wanted me was just as amazing as the boy touching and kissing me right here in this Ferris wheel.

 The Wheel started to turn again and we reluctantly let go of each other, neither of us wanting to cause a scene. The fireworks continued on as we were released from the cart that held us close. Niall stopped at the gate. He turned to face me. "Want to go home?"
I just stood there. Not making much sense of his question. But then I looked at the clock that was next to the BBQ Grill Restaurant. The Park would close less than 10 minutes. Have we really been here that long? I suppose so, since its pitch black. I turned back to him.

 "Mine or yours?" I said, teasingly.

He gave me a mischievous smile. "I'm thinking mine," He winked. "The lads are all out. They won't be home for quite a while. We'd have the house all to ourselves."

 I grinned "Really?"

 "Anything you want, it's yours, Y/N."

 "Anything?" I said, still skeptical.

 "Anything." He agreed.

 My thoughts immediately went back to what I wanted. A shiver was sent through my spine. I had mix feelings about what I wanted. Would this be something I would regret? Or would it be final proof that Niall is mine and I am his?

 "Unless...you'd rather go back to your house and get some sleep." He said quickly after my silence.

 I shook my head and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Oh, so you're saying if I go to your place, I won't get sleep?" I teased.
His grin widened. "Not much." He promised.
"Then let's go." I said.

***

As Niall predicted, no one was home besides his cat, Jess. But she was sleeping in Harry's room at the moment. One Direction's flat was overwhelmingly huge. The lights were off. But even from a distance I could see that it was 4 stories. A pool was glistening a sparkling blue under the moonlight.The flat was painted a nice tan color to fade in with the flats nearby. The only thing was there wasn't a flat a mile from here.
The boys' flat was concealed by different greenery: trees, bushes, hills, and even a small (very small) meadow. It looked peaceful. I can see how the boys are able to concentrate here more than in their studio, as Niall once told me.
There was one other car than Niall's that was in the driveway. It was a black Mercedes. This must be Zayn's so-called "flimsy" car that Louis forced Zayn to trade up. I snorted.
Niall lifted a delicate brown-blond eyebrow. "Do I get to hear the joke?"

 "It's not that funny."

 Niall opened the garage and slipped the car inside. I imagined that this was the only garage that didn't need any tricking out. It was perfect, like the rest of the flat, even though I haven't even got to see the inside. The floor was shining cement (since when does cement shine?!) It must be marble...the walls were the same. No other car was in here. If I spoke, an echo was called back at me. Electric blue lights hung from corner to corner. Pictures of all the boys hung on each side of the walls. This wasn't just any boy band. This was a family.

Niiall cut the engine and got out. As I was about to open the door, Niall beat me to it. He escorted me out--a gentleman as always. He took my hand and led me up the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw granite and wood everywhere. Every place I looked I could see my plain reflection, looking ridiculous next to Niall's godlike looks. Mesmerized by his beauty through the looking glass, I was unaware of Niall talking to me.

 "...Well, do you?" He finished.

 I shook out of my reverie."W-what?"

 He laughed. "Do you want to see a tour of the flat?"

 I nodded. Show off. I thought playfully.

 He showed me around the living and dining room. The small studio where the boys do their sessions, the grand bathroom (seriously, a grand bathroom?!) He led me up to Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis' rooms. All were quite messy. Little Jess was purring softly at the foot of Harry's bed. Finally, he led me to the end of the hall towards another room. He opened the door and led me inside. He paused at the arch while I explored.

 "Well, um. Yeah, this is my room." He said in a soft tone.

 His room was the neatest out of all five. And one of the most fabulous rooms I've seen yet. I was instantly hit by a perfect and familiar scent. I sniffed the air. Cinnamon? Lilac? Rose? And something else...it smelt like sunshine. What an exquisite aroma. There was also a bed, a clover green comforter-with doubled layers.

 The walls were a perfect white, the ceiling was very high, and was slanted just a little in the corner. A couple of glass panels that opened out into the beautiful night sky. Doubled doors led out to a deck. Small, but very romantic. It was rounded, to give a nice, warm and comfortable space. There was a light on out there, too. Niall had a lot of books and CD's stacked high on a shelf. Tons of music that included some of his own.

 Niall once told me that even though being in a band was a thrill, he wasn't in it for the fame or fortune. He was in it for the travel and simply because singing was just one of his passions. I admired him for that. It made it look like he wasn't self-centered. From the years I've known him; I know he's not in any way self-centered.

 One of the things that made me feel special from Niall was that I am the first girl he's ever dated. Besides the cute little story he once told me about asking his mum to date him because he technically didn't know how to "date" back then in Ireland. That brings me back to the thoughts I longed to get rid of. We were here, in this perfect setting. I could do this. I wanted to be tied to Niall in many ways as possible.
I wanted to be his, and I wanted him to be mine forever. But I wanted proof that Niall loved me as much as he claimed to. Of course I trust him that he does. But I would be much more comfortable experiencing than just knowing he loves me.
I caressed the foot of Niall's bed. My stomach twisted. Was I really ready for this? I had to stop questioning myself. If I keep doing it, I won't be convinced. This is what I want. I know it is. I sighed and slowly turned to face Niall. He was observing me from the doorway.

 "Beautiful Room." I said.

 He shook off a grin and came over to sit with me on the warm and soft bed. I started sweating. Hopefully it was dark enough that Niall couldn't see it. He lit every other light in the house. From what we could see, the only source of light was in the hallway. Niall didn't bother to turn on the light in his room. Perfect. Like always. I sighed.

 "Tell me what you're thinking, Y/N. Please, you've been keeping something from me. Don't be afraid." He said.
I didn't respond right away. I couldn't look at him, but he was everywhere. In the mirror; in the reflections of the windows, and even pasted in the back of so I looked down at my hands, palms up, and tried to forget everything. But with Niall sitting there, the heat radiating off his body was so delicious it was impossible to resist. He was nervous, I could tell. But he most likely doesn't have the same reasons like I do.
I could feel a sob forming at the back of my throat. Oh no! I couldn't cry now, I just couldn't. Niall would panic. He would jump right to the conclusion that something had happened to me. But he wouldn't know how, since I've been with him the entire day. A tear rolled down my cheek, embarrassed as I already was, Niall saw.

 "Y/N! What's wrong?! Did I do something? What happened?"

 "You didn't do anything, Niall. What's wrong? Me is what's wrong." I was fully crying now.

 "Y/N, nothing is wrong with you. Don't ever think that."

 "But yes there is! I'm a selfish little brat. I want you. And I don't want you to want anyone else." I put my wet face in my hands, afraid of his reaction of what I just admitted. He was silent for a moment.

 He sighed, half-relief, and half-stressed. "Y/N. I could never want anyone else but you. Why can't you understand that?"

 "That girl...she was looking at you. Like, she wanted to kiss you or seduce you in some kind of way."

 From the corner of my eye, I could see Niall giving me a questioning look, raising a long brown/gold eyebrow.

 "Oh. Y/N, I didn't know. I wasn't paying any attention to her. All I said was hi. I didn't want to speak to her. In fact, I wished she'd leave so the only people were there were you and me. I could never love someone like I can for you, Y/N. Please know that. I love you more than anything. More than my lads, or the band, or even my career. All I see is you when you come into my view. And when you are not here with me, I think of you. All the time. With you, I see nobody else. You are like the seed to my growth. You are like the sun to my shine. You. Are. Everything to me. Don't underestimate that." He says.

 I took what he said into long consideration. He truly felt that way for me.

 "Niall, there is nothing more than I could ever want than you. Absolutely nothing. I need you. I need you more than I need air. I'm serious. I want to tie myself to you every way that's possible. All I want is your love for me. You made me realize that you truly love me. But I just want one more thing. Just so I can connect my bond to yours. This is something I want from you and only you." I declared.

 "Anything you want, it's yours." He said without hesitation.

It was silent for a while. I could practically hear the gears turning in my head. You wanted this. I told myself. I bit my lip as I looked at Niall right in his beautiful blue eyes. I slowly wrapped one hand around his neck while the other one twisted in his hair. He pulled me close. As my lips touched his, his hand trailed up under the back of my shirt. I was relieved I wasn't sweating right there.
We kissed passionately for a while. The only thing I focused on was Niall. I concentrated on making him mine and only mine. The hand that was at his neck slowly dropped down to the collar of his torso, then sliding down further to undo the first button on his shirt. It was almost awkward for me as my trembling hand tried undoing the next button and then the next. I finally managed to unbutton them all.
Next was his white t-shirt. Niall pulled us farther onto the bed, wrapping my leg around his waist as we still kissed. I slid his shirt off and my hand explored the top half of his body. His skin was very delicate, warm, and smooth. No, he wasn't a body-builder but he wasn't lanky either. He was perfect-right in between. I traced the pack in his abdomen. The marvelous curves were beautiful. Just like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
127K 2.7K 26
Disclaimer: I wrote this book around the age of twelve when I was very inexperienced in writing and even though it's not my favourite book, I'm still...
688K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...