Inseparable love (A kevedd st...

By XxbandsforeverxX

edd comes out and he loses his two best friends, but gains new friends through surprise, Kevin. Why is Kevi... More

Edd's Introduction (the story begins on chapter 3)
Kevin's Introduction
Morning time
The hallway
lunchtime secrets
A friend?
Quick message
Now you know (:
here it is folks
our first dateā™”
a start to something grand?
off to a great start
kiss me once, kiss me twice
I'm sorry (skip if you wish)
Double D's situation
He has no idea
Where's the dork?
His prince charming
Let's go home
Note
kevin's house
Mending the pain
Our day out
A little dirty?
Was this fun?
Snuggles
Will Nathan survive?
the plan
I'm so sorry please forgive me
Raven's Surprise
What the hell is going on?
WHAT THE FRICK FRACK?!
It's all good (sorry to keep you waiting)
The ending is near
You know you want it

Sorry haha

4K 102 103
By XxbandsforeverxX

As you guys have read so far, you have noticed some cliffhangers. I'm sorry about that. I'm juggling between being really sick and writing. I have two outlines of how i want the book to end and i can't decide. So.... I'm going to ask you all a simple question. Can you please comment your answer so i can pick how the the final chapters will play out? Okay...brace yourselves. This is the question - Strawberries or muffins?
Oh and i would like to thank you all for reading my story and subscribing. It's pretty cool to see my story as one of the top kevedd stories.
Thanks to all my subscribers though. Don't know why you like my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 269 23
It's been a long time since Kevin felt true love; and Edd feels like he has never even lived life. Both boys began a journey of change as they realiz...
14.3K 614 27
All the Cul-de-Sac kids have grown up. Edd finds himself back in his old neighbor hood for the first time in many years after getting the worst news...
37.4K 886 23
Kevin's mom died 6 months ago. He and his dad are trying to cope but their pride gets in the way. Nor can either do housework or cook. On the other...
10.5K 220 25
{*Complete*} Kevin Barr was living a good life...when his mother was still alive that is. Kevin gets abused by his alcoholic father and gets bullied...