Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON 📝 We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
Drinking and Driving
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Krazy
Movie Night
Round Trip
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Closure
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
You Fight , I Fight
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

First Day Of May

4.2K 163 53
By christheedon

Tegan's POV

"Fuck man." I cried silently in my room.

I was fucked. My life had crashed right infront of me. How can I be so stupid and irresponsible? My mom is going to kill me when she finds out. How am I going to bring this to her attention? How am I going to tell my mother that her 17 year old daughter is pregnant with somebody else's boyfriend? How am I going to explain to her that he doesnt give one fuck about me?

Wiping my tears that kept streaming down my face. I grabbed my phone and tried to call him for the millionth time.

"Hi , You reached....." I hanged up my phone and threw it across my room out of fustration.

All I need is his support . I didnt create this baby by myself. Im disappointed that I did this to myself. Yeah , I know I was petty for texting Kayla about my situation. But fuck her .

And Jasmine , She's going to be livid. How can her best friend get pregnant by her ex boyfriend? But should I care about them? I dont think I should , And I dont . The only thing im worried about is me and my baby . Chris doesnt haft to be here for me. All I just want him is to know that his seed is going to be here in a matter of months. All I can do is blame myself . Im the one that called Chris over that night . No protection? Yeah , that's dumb of me. I should've been way more responsible. I just haft to take it one step at a time. I will get through this. With , or without him.

Kayla's POV

"Yo' babe."

"What Kayla?" Chris mumbled

"My birthday is almost hereeeeee." I cheered.

"Mine is first though." He said while making a 3 in 2k.

"Fuck yo' birthday."

"You just mad mine come before yours."

"Its next saturday. What are you going to do?"

"Through a party. Simple." He said casually.

"Like a big party , or a little one?" I asked leaning back onto the couch.

"Nigga , You know me."

"Truuuu , Its going to be lit as hell huh babe?" I laughed .

I had to figure out what I was going to get him. It had to be special.

"What you want for your birthday Chris?" I asked looking on the web for a Rolex for him. I think that would be perfect .

"I dont know."

"You haft to know. Just think of something." I said.

Finding an all gold Rolex for $3,024.99 , my jaw dropped . Thats damn near all my savings. Even though me and my daddy arent close , he puts money in my bank account every month.

I think im going to buy it . He would love it . After ordering it , I deleted all the evidence. The watch would be at my house before his birthday which is the 4th.

"Can you get off the game and come love me." I pouted .

"I give you love all the time Kayla."

"Okay , You do . But-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

He paused the game and looked at his phone . He stared at it for a moment and declined the call.

"Why you aint answer?" I asked

"I didnt want too." He said nonchalantly.

"Is it because im in the room? Is business calling? I'll leave the room if you want me too." I said with a slight attitude . I hate his "occupation" he does.

"Kayla shutup, Always assuming shit. Just chill." He said continueing his game.

"Whatever," I said under my breath.

"Dont start with that attitude shit."

"Man , Stop talking too me." I said getting up from the couch and walked to his room.

Plopping down on his bed . I laid down and huffed. My attitude been on 10 lately . I have no idea why . Everything he does irritates my soul . I dont know , I dont mean to though.

So tomorrow is monday , I dont know what Im going to do when I see Jasmine and Tegan's lame ass. I dont know if im going to swing or not. It depends if im in the mood too.

A ding went off , Indicating I received a new message. I opened it.

+(802)5678342 : Yo babe

Me: Who's this?

+(802)5678342: Justin , Stop playin ma' . You know who daddy is . Lol

Me: FOH , lil' ass boy.

+(802)5678342: Slide thru' bbg. Come clamp them jaws for a real one.

After reading that message , It pissed me off to the max.

"Chris!" I yelled walking out his room

"What." He grumbled

"Look at this stupid shit." I said handing him my iphone.

"What the fuck yo'." Chris said reading the messages.

"How he get your number?" He asked

"When that one time we went on that date." I said crossing my arms

Chris tapped his number to call him.

"Put it on speaker."

"Yo baby." Justin spoke into the receiver.

"Aye, Bitch ass nigga. Leave my girl alone. Watch when I see yo' hoe ass! Its fade bruh." Chris said angrily

"Man, I just want my nut homie." Justin said chuckling.

I gasped and grabbed the phone out Chris' hand.

"Watch on monday nigga. Yo' ass getting smacked!" I yelled getting ghetto quick .

After I yelled that in the phone , I hung up.

"Oh , I hate lame niggas!" I yelled a little.

"Its ok babe. I got em' tomorrow. Thats on me." Chris said unpausing his game.

**

"Im so hungryyy." I dragged out laying back onto the couch.

"Kayla, You just ate. Eating up all my food and shit." He grumbled watching the movie that was playing on his flat screen.

"I dont care! Im starving babeeee." I pouted

"The fuck you want me to do bout' it?"

"Make me something please." I said sitting on his lap and kissed him all over his face.

"Alright, Alright." He laughed. " Watch out"

"You the best Chrissy!" I smiled

"Yeah , whatever." He mumbled getting up from the couch.

"Thanks love." I grabbed the plate that held a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch.

Ive been eating these all the time. I can eat these all day, everyday.

"You're a weirdo." Chris shooked his head.

"You love me though."

"Truuuuu." Chris dragged out.

**

"Alright, Love you kiddo." I said hopping out of his car.

"Love you too." And with that I walked to my front door and walked in. Waving my hand to Chris he drove off.

Feeling sick to my stomach , I ran to the hall bathroom and threw up everything I just ate.

"You okay baby?" My mom asked standing by the bathroom door.

"Yeah, I think I just ate too much today." I said flushing the toilet.

"You been throwing up alot lately Kay."

"I know. Everytime I eat something."

"Do you need to go to the doctors tomorrow?" She asked.

"Oh no , Im fine ." I said finishing brushing my teeth.

"Ima go to bed though. Ill talk to you in the morning. Love you momma."

"Love you to baby."

*********************************

Leave feedback for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2K 54
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I'm not gone tell you. Just read the book if you curious. Sorry for mistakes I'm not editing this book.
379K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
208K 5.4K 50
Where did we go wrong we promised we'd always be there for each other....I guess forever was a lie