No Authority - WWE Fanfiction

Від curbstxmp

Being born into power isn't always a good thing. Alix Levesque also known as the daughter of Stephanie Mcmah... Більше

Chapter 1 | The Authority's Rules
Chapter 2 | Monday Night Raw
Chapter 3 | Awkward Encounter
Chapter 5 | Frenemies for a day
Chapter 6 | Unlucky news
Chapter 7 | Valet
Chapter 8 | Three-on-One
Chapter 9 | Tension Rises
Chapter 10 | Revenge Plan
Chapter 11 | Rude Awakening
Chapter 12 | Take Action
Chapter 13 | Rhodes
Chapter 14 | Put on your war paint
Chapter 15 | Rise
Chapter 16 | Sore Losers
Chapter 17 | Friends?
Chapter 18 | Predicament
Chapter 19 | Lecture
Chapter 20 | Forgiveness
Chapter 21 | Better late than never
Chapter 22 | Fight of our lives
Return to writing chapters
Chapter 23 | Abandoned
Chapter 24 | True Friends stab you in the front.
Chapter 25 | Refusal
Chapter 26 | Mind Games
Chapter 27 | Orders
Chapter 28 | Better off this way
Chapter 29 | Open Forum
Chapter 30 | Target: Authority
Chapter 31 | Repercussions
Chapter 32 | Failure
Chapter 33 | Voices
Chapter 34 | TLC (1)
Announcement
Chapter 35 | TLC (2)
Thank you note.
Chapter 36 | Negotiation Failed
An Apology
Chapter 37 | Heavy Hearts
Chatper 38 | Promise Me
Chapter 39 | You're dead to me
Chapter 40 | All good things must come to an end.
Chapter 41 | The Royal Rumble ; Part One
Chapter 42 | Royal Rumble ; Part Two
I'm back :)
Chapter 43 | Evil meets Good
Life Update

Chapter 4 | Beaten and broken

7.1K 145 12
Від curbstxmp

Alix POV

The crowd chanted, booed and sort of cheered for a few minutes as Randy soaked it all in. He then slowly lifted the mic up to his lips as he grinned slightly.

'I told you so..' You could hear the smirk in his voice as the crowd filled with mixed reactions.

He then paused for a moment letting the crowd cheer and boo all they want. Randy walked back and forth getting closer to me each time so I decided to move round to where my father was standing, no way in hell did I want some snobby flirtatious jerk standing near me.

'I told you that when I cashed in you would not see it coming.' He took short pauses between each word, licking his lips and smiling a little.

'And here I stand for the tenth time, the apex predator of the WWE!' He yelled into the mic as small cheers came from the crowd. My mother continued to clap, had she forgotten all of those horrible things Randy had done to her in the past?

'Now i'm not usually one for thank you's but in this case I think I can make an exception. After what you did last night for me, Triple H. Well i'm not ashamed to say it. I owe all of this to you.' The shook hands for pulling in for a short friendly hug as Randy continued to tell him 'Thank you'

'As a matter of fact everyone in this arena should stand up on their feet and show this man the respect he deserves' I chuckled under my breath at his attempt to suck up to him. Some of the crowd cheered, some booed but I don't think they really cared about it.

Randy paused as he walked around the ring slowly then eventually handing the mic to Triple H with a slight grin on his face before turning back to face the Superstars and Divas at the top of the ramp.  Randy slowly stalked his way over to me and stood beside me, there really was no where else for me to stand without my mother and father questioning it. So I stood there trying once again not to pay any attention to him what so ever. My father then paced around the ring, slowly raising the mic up before taking in a deep breath.

'Now, since we own the place. We have eyes and ears everywhere and I know that Daniel Bryan is in this building.' I felt a sense of relief run through me, knowing that he hadn't been caught and thrown out.

'So here's the thing Daniel. I know you have a personal issue with this and I wanna get it out in the open like men. So i'm offering you to come down this ring right now, stand in the ring with me, look me eye to eye and get it all off your chest. Come out here and have yourself a good cry, whatever you feel you need to do to get passed this so you can move on with your little career. So Daniel, come on out.'

We waited for a few moments and there still was no sign of Daniel. Of course he wouldn't come out here right away, I mean he's getting into the ring with Randy,Triple H and not to mention The Shield are standing right outside of it.

"Let's make Daniel feel at home, who wants to see Daniel Bryan? Do you wanna see Daniel Bryan? YES!" My father then began to start off the 'Yes!' chants and the crowd happily joined in without question.

Suddenly the 'Yes!' chants had stopped as Daniel's music began to play whilst everyone at the top of the ramp looked behind them to see if he would come out from the curtain. However instead he walked around the audience and hopped up onto the ramp, clenching his fists slightly. I couldn't believe Daniel was actually doing this. He began to make his way down the ramp but stopped as soon as he saw the three members of The Shield staring right at him as if they were going to attack. My father quickly shook his head and gestured for Daniel to climb into the ring as Randy held the title up high.

However just as he began to climb into the ring The Shield launched at him and began their horrific beat down. I ran over to the ropes in attempt to get to Daniel however I was soon stopped as I was grabbed by the waist which was restricting my movement. I slowly turned my head in the direction of whom was holding onto me and saw it was Randy, I sent him multiple glares before shouting at Daniel to fight back.

Just as The Shield were getting ready to Triple Power Bomb him, he lifted his leg and managed to kick the one known as Roman Reigns in the gut before sending punches back and forth to Ambrose and Rollins.  Daniel threw Rollins into the steel steps which was followed by Reigns going head first into them as well as he attempted to run at Daniel. However Ambrose clearly wasn't done as he soon ran up to Daniel and attempted to throw more punches along with Rollins. I could hear Randy's sick laughter which deeply annoyed me.

"Come on Daniel!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I watched as he managed to throw them down onto the ramp, a smile appearing on my face.

Daniel then looked more angry than ever as he clenched his fists, storming toward the ring. He gripped onto the ropes but then was on the receiving end of a spear conducted by Reigns. Ambrose and Rollins quickly recovered and began stomping at Daniel .

"This is ridiculous" Jerry Lawler commented, clearly unimpressed by what was going on.

"The Superstars can't do anything about it, Alix attempted to stop it but she was held back by Randy." Michael Cole then chimed in.

They were now setting up for another Triple Power Bomb however the didn't get that far before my father told them to put Daniel down. All three of them soon stepped away from Daniel as he lay there almost seeming lifeless.

"Daniel you've got something to say so come in the ring. Let him come in the ring, Come on Daniel." Daniel struggled his way up onto the apron, eventually holding tightly onto the ropes.

"Come on, that's it. That's it Daniel. Show some guts!" My father spoke to him as if he were a five year old.

I sighed in relief as Daniel began to climb into the ring as everyone looked at him with sick grin's on their faces, I knew for a fact there was going to be a round three of those beat downs. Daniel smiled at me and I returned that same smile as he got through the ropes and slowly began to make his way to Triple H. However my smile and relief didn't last long as I was tossed aside as if I were a rag doll by Randy and watched Daniel end up on the receiving end of an RKO. Randy then picked up his title as my mother helped me up and attempted to raise my hand with the rest of them but before she could I dropped down next to Daniel again and began to check on him. I could feel the looks of disappointment by those behind me just burning into me.

I waited for them all to leave until I finally managed to get Daniel out of the ring, with help from Brie of course. Both his arms were slung over our shoulders as we helped him up the ramp and backstage. We decided to take him to the trainer's room seeing as it was probably one of the best things we could do for him right now. Once we were in, the medical assistant immediately took Daniel from us and began to check up on him, Brie was biting her nails and trying to hold more tears back.

"I'm so sorry Brie." I placed one of my hands on her shoulder as she looked at me with teary eyes.

"It's not your fault Alix, it's your parents." Brie sniffled as she began to shake a little, her worry for Daniel was clearly going overboard but I couldn't blame her, Daniel was completely beaten up right now.

I then left the trainer's room with Brie calling my name as I stormed down the backstage area looking for that one dreaded office. I was engulfed with rage right now and I just had to get it all out, I mean even if they were my parents they had no damn right to have Daniel attacked like that and not just by The Shield but by Randy Orton as well.

I threw the door open as it crashed against the wall, turning everyone in the rooms heads toward me. Randy came over and stood in front of my but I violently pushed him out of the way causing him to nearly stumble into the wall.

"Alix! Just the person we wanted to see." My father spoke, completely disregarding the fact that I had just nearly thrown Randy into a wall.

"We've decided to end the show by giving you a match!" My mom exclaimed as she made a sort of cheering gesture with her fists in the air.

"Now go and get your ring gear on, you'll see who your opponent is once you get out there." She then scooted me out of the office, ignoring the fact that I was angry.

I slapped my hand on my forehead as I let out an angered groan then heading down the backstage area and back to the Diva's locker room. However I was now even more annoyed at the fact that they had given me a match and didn't even bother telling me who my opponent would be. Nikki then walked in just as I finished putting on my sneakers, sitting beside me a few moments later.

"Alix! I have some interesting news for you" She sounded excited whilst exclaiming my name but then her smile slowly faded.

"Oh really? Which is?" I finished putting on my sneakers then stared at her, tilting my head.

"I'm your opponent tonight.."

---------------

Are you guys enjoying this  book so far?

Just a quick note that school will being starting back for me in two weeks so i'll try to get as many chapters posted on both of my books within those two weeks. But don't worry, even with school i'll still update regularly.

- Zera

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

118K 3.4K 58
Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family business so she can be closer to him, she...
My WWE Life Від V

Фанфіки

43.1K 467 66
Olivia Levesque is the daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. She has to join WWE at the age of 17 because of Randy Orton. Follow Olivia and see...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
36K 703 30
Emily Marianne Levesque McMahon is 22 years old and the daughter of The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon and The Game Triple H/Hunter.She st...