Why Me?// T.C. {COMPLETED}

By alexisdzembo22

Blake Lawley is a normal 17 year old, except that she is youtube/vine famous and her brother is O2L member, K... More

Charcters
1//Unknown Texts
2//Reunited
3//Feelings
A/N
4//Confessions
5// Depression
6//Olivia
7//Forgivness
8//Mahogany
CHARACTER UPDATEEE
9// Boys
10//Kian
11//Break-up
12 //Cuddles
13//News
14//Jack and Jack
15//Questions
16//Baseball
17//Starbucks
18//Oh my god
19//"You'll always be our baby and we will always love you."
OMF GUYS HELP
20//Oh my god babygirl..I love you so much..
21//Magon Reunion ~ Ending

11(pt.2)//Stay with Me

134 0 0
By alexisdzembo22

Taylor
Ugh what did I do?! I lost my one and only..I'm such an asshole. She probably hates me now...I can't do this anymore. If she doesn't love me, then I don't belong here...
I grabbed my knife off my dressed and put against my wrist. "I love you Blake.." I whispered and slid the knife. Tears slipped from my eyes and I groaned in pain. I made cuts all the from my wrist to my forearm, on both arms. I suddenly started getting dizzy and my vision got blurry. Yes I'm dying! I thought. I heard my bedroom door open. "Tay-?" Someone started. "TAYLOR!" They screamed and ran downstairs.
Blake
"I'm gonna go talk to Tay..okay?" Nash whispered. I was asleep, so I just groaned and rolled over. I heard him get up and go upstairs. But then he came back. "BLAKE GET UP TAYLOR'S UNCONSCIOUS!" I shot up. "WHAT? NO!" I ran in and knelt besides him and took his hand. "Taylor stay! Stay with me please!" I yelled. The his face went pale.
Taylor
**15 minutes later**
I heard sniffing. My fingers were interlocked with someone else's. Someone was running their fingers through my hair. "Baby please, please wake up.." Blake. Blake was here, still. I finally had the power to flutter my eyes open. I looked at her. "Baby.." I said but it came out in a raspy whisper. "Taylor oh my god! Your okay!" She cried. I pulled her onto my chest and wrapped my arms Round her tightly. "Yes babe, I'm here. And I'm on leaving." I kissed her head. She looked up at me and didn't say anything, just connected my lips with hers. "I love you." She mumbled in between kisses. 
"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 68 25
Haley is 17 years old and she just got the news that she was moving with her brother Kian to the O2L house and she is not looking forward to it, foun...
5.1K 167 18
Kyle Bridges was a normal teen girl. She was an online school student, which meant she didn't have much friends. The only people in her life who made...
108K 2K 27
Meredith Carters, she's that girl on YouTube that sings and has fun. She has around 2 million subscribers. That's her internet live. Her real life is...
1.9K 31 63
Maddison Lawley is Kian Lawley's little sister her whole life she has been growing up with Being abused and neglected. She cant find any other safe p...