kidnapped By Someone Who Love...

lost_girl_on_edge által

Cody is an 16 year old who parent who don't care about him. Rhys sees Cody and kidnapped him. *Not a Fanfic* Több

plot
prorogue
chapter 2
chapter 3
author note
another author's note
chapter 4
chap. 5
author note
ch 6
chapter 7
Author's Note

chapter 1

17.8K 319 14
lost_girl_on_edge által

Cody POV

What am I going to do with no one at home even my nanny has somewhere to be on a Friday night its sad. I have little to no friends to hang out with and when I do they get on my nerves.
I don't know why I hang out with them.

I think I finally had an idea. I'm going to go home and watch a couple of movies.

****************************************
At home

I don't even say I'm home because I know I'm the only one home. I head to the kitchen to get popcorn, drinks, and other snacks.

Now what am I going to watch. I got it Grease I love that movie. I went to Netflix and went to the movie.

************************************
45 mins later

I pause the movie to go to the bathroom.

I come back and take a sip of my root beer. It taste a little, I think its just gone flat.

15 mins later

I start to feel very sleepy and dizzy.
The last thing I see a shadow of a muscular built.

************************************
A/n

I'm sorry the chapter is short guys
I'll try to make the next chapter longer.
And please vote and comment

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
589K 17.1K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
371K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...