I'm The Alpha

By shruthii

"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 20

346K 10.6K 1.4K
By shruthii

“There was something soul-

burningly about being on

the brink of losing control,

tumbling over into the

unknown and I wanted to

fall and never resurface.”

-Jennifer L. Armentrout, Onyx.

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I opened the balcony’s door and entered Jan’s room. She was lying on the bed and crying, when she saw me she got up and came running to hug me.

“I swear, I didn’t ask him to mark Me.” she told me sobbing. “I couldn’t stop him, I’m so sorry.”

“Hush! Jan, it’s okay.”

“I’m not going to join their pack. I will not.” She told me when I made her sit on the bed.

“You don’t have to. Talk to Terence about it tomorrow, okay?” I told her.

“I’ll never talk to that peacock again.” She told me shaking her head and wiped her nose. “Are they mad?” she asked me.

“They were, but after I hit Terence they are all cool.” I told her grinning at the memory of me fighting Terence. It was fun, to see him being the one taking the hits.

What bothered me was when I used to hit him he would lunge at me but none of his moves were to attack me. He didn’t even try to attack me when I hit him.

“You hit him? Is he okay?” Jan squeaked and I raised my eyebrows at my best friend.

“What? No thanks Tem?” I asked her chuckling and sat on the bed.          

“Oh yeah, thanks Tem but is he okay?” she asked me again with concern for Terence.

“He is fine, I knocked him out but he might be up by now.” I told her.

“Huh.” She said sulking.

“You need some rest.” I told her, “Sleep.”

“Daddy is going to come tomorrow.” She told me and I noticed the worried look on her face.

“Mike won’t tell anything, he’ll be happy for you.” I assured her and she smiled at me.

“I’m kicking Terence’s ass tomorrow.” She muttered and lied on the bed.

“Goodnight.” I told her and closed the door behind me.

When I came out of the room I saw Sveta and Alisha in the hallway.

“Is she okay?” Alisha was the first one to ask.

“Yeah, she is fine. Go to sleep you have school tomorrow.” I told her and she nodded and went upstairs to her room.

“How did you control your wolf?” Sveta asked me and I blushed immediately.

I knew I had almost lost control after I came to know Terence marked Jan, but when Rett came and stood in front of me, his scent calmed me down.

“Why are you blushing?” Sveta asked me.

“I, it was because of Everett.” I told her and she smiled at me. I quickly went into my room before she could tease me and when I closed the door to my room, I heard her giggling.

I ran as fast as I could in my human form but still couldn’t beat Keith’s brown wolf.

“You missed by 44 seconds, better than the last time though.” Cam told me.

 I was currently training myself to run faster than a wolf while I am human but it seems a very tough job to complete.

“Good morning guys.” Jan said happily while walking towards us. Okay, something is wrong.

“What?” she asked irritated when we were all staring at her.

“Nothing,” I said and everyone looked away.

“Look, they have come.” Cam said staring at someone behind us.

We turned and saw few members of their pack coming towards us, it was for training.

“Luna.” Sam greeted me and everyone in my pack including me, growled at him.

‘Begin the training.’ I told Keith in my mind.

“Can I fight?” Jan asked and we all were back to staring at her. Told ya, something is wrong.

The way she was looking at me with both eyebrows raised and arms crossed told me that she wouldn’t like it if I say no. Hell, she would fight with me if I say no.

I turned to look at the Greenrock wolves, poor guys. I hope she doesn’t hit them badly.

I nodded at Jan and a circle was formed.

Sam came inside the ring smirking at Jan. Uh-oh! Though Jan looked happy outside, I knew there was a volcanic eruption going on inside her. It was all for Terence but Sam is going to suffer now.

I would have felt pity if it was someone else but this was Sam, the idiot threw me in a dustbin once. So let him take the hit.

Rett’s scent hit me and I saw him coming towards the pack house with Terence and Egan.

“Only one?” Jan asked to no one in particular.

“Let’s see how you’ll deal with this one” Sam said growling.

Terence growled at Sam while Jan gave Terence a dirty look. I walked and stood next to Terence, after giving a smile to my mate.

“Why is she in there?” Terence asked me growling.

“You should have come a little earlier and then you would have been in there with her. Poor Sam.” I told my brother. “Hold him for me, will you?” I asked Rett and he cocked an eyebrow at me which I hate.

As soon as Cam blew the whistle, Jan clenched her fist. Both she and Sam ran forward and before Sam could lunge at her, Jan jumped and punched Sam’s nose. Ouch, that got to hurt.

Sam stumbled a little but composed himself.

Jan was very good in fighting because she was also trained by Myron. June’s death has affected us a lot, more than we like to admit. Though we overpowered them day all the members from the pack wanted to train themselves and so I made training compulsory.

Jan rushed towards him again and flipped and kicked his chest. Sam got up and rushed towards Jan shoving her and making her fall on the ground and go sliding.

Immediately my claws came out, no one hurts my friend like that. Terence was shaking with anger now and there were growls from Cam and Keith. When Sam went to hit Jan she kicked him hard again on the chest which sent him flying and landing backwards.

Jan flipped up from the ground to a standing position. With her hand in a tight fist she screamed from the top of her lungs “I hate Greenrock” and went running towards Sam and hit him continuously in Karate Chops until he fell to the ground.

There was complete silence for a minute with Jan glaring at Sam who was lying on the ground.

Slowly, she tugged the hair that was covering her face behind her ears and her hands on her hips. When Jan saw us she was panting and trying to breathe normally.

We were all staring at her in silence with wide eyes and open jaws.

“What? Is my dress okay?” she asked me wiping dusts from her jeans, that was when I broke and started laughing.

“Awesome.” I screamed and went running to hug her.

“Yeah, nobody can mess with January and get away, not even you Peacock.” She screamed after parting from me, glaring at Terence who was staring at her with awe.

There was a look of bewilderment in his face when she called him peacock.

“That’s my girl.” We heard someone shouting and turned to look at Mike who had his arms open.

“Daddy”, Jan squealed and went running towards Mike who just arrived.

I was about to go and meet Mike when I heard someone weeping.

I tried ignoring all the sound around me and focused on a particular one.

“Each and every one of you is to be blamed. You turned Templar against us. She was never like this.” I heard Teresa sobbing and yelling at someone. “What you did is unforgivable.”

“My baby….” She said and paused “Were you the reason she left the pack? Did you force her to leave the pack? Tell me.” my mother continued.

“No… it’s not…” I heard Sveta trying to reason.

“Liar… you are a bunch of liars. You lied to Templar and turned her against her own family” my mother said growling.

I was having enough of this. She was blaming Sveta, blaming my pack when she is the one to be blamed. I stormed inside following the noise and saw my mother and Sveta in the kitchen, both were crying.

Sveta was sobbing and looking down but wasn’t speaking anything even while my mother was yelling at her.

That fumed the anger in me. Sveta is such a person who cannot even hurt a fly if she tries to and mother yelling at her was wrong. Totally wrong.

“Enough.” I bellowed. I was growling and my body was shaking with anger.s

I stormed and stood between my mother and Sveta, glaring at my mother who was staring at me with shock.

“Repeat it.” I said to my mother in a threatening tone. My wolf was trying to take over and my claws were out.

“Templar…” Sveta said and when I turned to look at her, she looked scared as hell and immediately stepped backwards and ran away from the room.

I turned to look at my mother who also had a horrified look on her face. She started stepping back until her back touched against the wall.

I felt my wolf wanting to come out.

She was gaining control over me. I was fighting hard to not shift. I fell on my knees and felt my jeans ripping.

No. I cannot lose control. If I did my secret will be out. I was praying to moon goddess to help me so that I wouldn’t shift.

EVERETT P.O.V

I looked at my mate hugging January, she seemed so happy that I couldn’t stop smiling at her happiness.

“Yeah, nobody can mess with January and get away, not even you Peacock.” January screamed glaring at Terence.

“Peacock?” Terence said confused.

“Guess you are in trouble.” Egan teased Terence in a singsong voice.

“That’s my girl.” Someone said from behind us and we all turned to look at a man standing behind us.

“Daddy.” January squealed and ran towards him.

“Double trouble.” Terence said lowering his head.

Sucks to be him! He now has to face his mate’s father. Apparently, Terence wasn’t angry that Templar had hit him; he said he deserved it and the bastard even warned me to stay safe.

He thinks I’ll be the next taking the hit from Templar.

Keith had already told me January’s dad, Mike is going to come here so Ben had gone to escort him.

“You smell different.” Mike said to January when he hugged her.

“Someone marked your daughter without her permission Mike.” Keith said smirking at Terence.

“What? Who dared to do that?” Mike roared but his roar was nothing compared to the next one we heard from inside.

“Enough.” I heard my mate shouting.

We all ran inside immediately. When I was in the living room Sveta came running and accidently rammed against me.

She was about to fall down but I caught her in time, she looked terrified. Immediately she was yanked from my hold by Cam who hugged her.

“Templar…” was all I heard her saying before I went inside the kitchen where loud growls were coming.

I saw Teresa leaning against a wall looking scared and my mate was on her knees with her claws digging the kitchen floor.

“No, no, no. Don’t.” Keith said staying guarded.

“Daddy, help her. Do something” January said and Mike took a step forward.

I growled at Teresa, she was the one who might have caused this. Why can’t the lady leave her alone? She doesn’t care this much about Trudy and Terence anymore.

“Out” I ordered and Egan came and took her out.

“Common honey, you can do it. Take her back.” Mike said to Templar rubbing her back continuously.

I looked at January who had entwined her fingers and was praying.

“I can… not.” Templar said and it looked like she was fighting with her wolf. She was jumping, twisting her neck a few times and growling.

Why won’t they let her shift?

Her shirt was ripping from back and a loud growl came from my chest.

Immediately I rushed to her side pushing Mike away and pulling her against my chest. She tried to push me, but then gripped my shirt tightly, the same way she did last night. I glared at everyone and no one dared to come close to me.

Her breathing was slowly turning back to normal when I was stroking her hair. After few minutes, she pulled away.

“Okay?” I asked her cupping her cheeks.

She nodded at me and stood up looking around.

“Did i… did I hurt anyone?” she asked January in a soft voice.

“No… you didn’t.” Jan said smiling and her eyes widened all of a sudden when Mike came and held Templar’s ears.

“You were missing on your meditation?” he asked pinching her ears.

“Aaaa… ow!!” Templar said trying to grip away from Mike’s hold on her ear.

 “Let her go.” I growled at him and held my fists tightly.

“Back off pup.” He told me and a growl came from both me and Templar.

Mike seemed to be surprised to hear Templar’s growl and he raised an eyebrow at her.

“You called him pup.” She said accusingly and a smile formed on my lips.

“Oh! I am sorry…. What’s your name?” Mike asked me letting go Templar.

“Everett.” I told him frowning when I noticed her ears had turned pink.

“The peacock?” he asked Templar.

“What?”

“No, no. Terence is the peacock. He is the rhinoceros.” January said clucking to which Keith chuckled, Mike nodded in understanding and Templar… well she was looking at a wall now.

“I’m the what?” I asked Templar narrowing my eyes at her.

“Peacock?” Terence said at the same time.

She was completely avoiding my gaze. Rhinoceros? That’s the name she kept for me?

“Let’s go to the beach.” Mike said to Templar and held her arms.

Her jeans and shirt were torn here and there exposing some of her skin. She will not go out like that.

Before Templar could reply, I caught her wrist and began dragging her upstairs.

“Hey, what the hell?” she asked me.

“Go get changed.” I told her opening the door to her room.

She looked down at her clothes and bit her bottom lip which was completely turning me on. I felt my wolf wriggling his tail.

“You don’t like my clothes?” she asked me.

“I like it, but I don’t want others to see it.” I told her.

“I like it too.” She told me smiling then frowned “but it’s ruined now because of her” she said the ‘her’ referring to Teresa. The way she was frowning told me she was annoyed with Teresa.

“I wouldn’t mind if you wear it when we are alone.” I told her changing the topic.

“I cannot wear a torn… “she began but then realized what I said and narrowed her eyes at me “Pervert” she muttered rolling her eyes when she saw me smirking.

“I thought it was Rhinoceros?” I asked her raising an eyebrow. That’s a terrible nickname I have got.

“Actually, it’s Rett the Rhino.” She said smirking “Goes well with your name doesn’t it?” she asked me amused while I glared at her.

“Does not” I grumbled.

“So does” She said teasingly and closed the door behind her. It was very difficult for me to control myself and not to have a sneak peak.

********

So, finally, here is chapter 20:D and this chapter is dedicated to @prettygirl204 for the awesome comment in the previous chapter... :D:D

what do you think Templar should do to Teresa???

Pic on the right is of....>>>>

Vote, comment and follow if you liked it...

Next update on 22nd. Yay!!! a little soon coz i have few days leave for my next exam:D YIPPEE!!!!

Thanks:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
21.9K 386 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...