That Girl And The Lost Boy

By BaltimoreBabe

Alex and his band All Time Low are on tour. Alex is just a lost boy living his dream. Lilly is just a girl li... More

Chapter 1: The Day They Met: Hit and Run
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Hello Seattle
Chapter 4: Showtime
Chapter 5: It's a Date..Sort of
Chapter 6: Headed Back Home
Chapter 7: Call Me Yours
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Along for the Ride
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Special Guest
Chapter 13:
Chalter 15: Happy For A Day
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: The Break
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Reconnecting
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Band Is Back Together
Chapter 24: Friendly Feud
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27: Six Feet Under The Stars
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29: Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 14:

63 2 0
By BaltimoreBabe

The show in Phoenix was a total success, everyone was having a great time backstage hanging out. Lilly and Alex immediately headed to the bus. She was giggling, he gave her a piggy back ride half way to the bus before she wrapped her legs around him and he turned her around so she was facing him and he was holding her as they kissed passionately. They climbed up the bus steps and he set her down. She smirked and stripped off her shirt, kicking of her heels, grinning he threw his own shirt onto the couch, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply as she undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Kissing the whole way they stumbled back to Alex's bunk, by the time they had made it to the back of the bus he was standing there in his boxers and she in her bra and panties. Alex kissed down her neck and across her shoulders, and down her chest as he undid her bra letting it fall to the ground. She smirked and pulled down his boxers, grinning he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her closer by her hips as he took off her panties with his teeth and pulled her down onto the bed causing her to erupt in giggles. He growled playfully and kissed across her stomach.

Jack walked onto the bus and gave a small sigh as he stretched, the bus he assumed was empty, that was until he heard the rhythmic bumping against one of the bunk walls and Lilly moaning out loudly, "Ahhhaaaaa. Aaaalexxxx."

Jack widened his eyes as he shouted, "Oh gross! Agh." He walked off the bus slamming shut the door.

Zack and Emery walked up holding hands, Em laughed, "You okay Barakat?"

Zack corked a brow at Jack as they awaited his response. Jack scrunched up his nose, "Lilly and Alex are currently occupying the bus, as much as I love them I really don't need to hear Lil moaning out my best friend's name."

Zack laughed and Emery nodded in understanding.

Emery shrugged and said, "At least they made up."

Rian smiling stood outside of the bus looking at Zack, Jack and Emery as he rubbed together his hands and said happily, "We're going to an after party."

Jack smiled and Zack said, "Awesome!", Emery just nodded along.

Zack chuckled and said glancing at the bus, "Somebody's going to have to tell those two."

Rian didn't hesitate as he opened the bus door sticking his head into the bus and calling out, " PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY!"

A few minutes later a finally dressed and widely grinning Lilly and Alex came out. She ran a hand back through her violet hair as she looked around at everyone, "So what party?"

Alex snaked a hand around her waist as he listened to Rian, "The guys from The Cab are in town, they're throwing it...shit ton of people, it'll be great."

Lilly nodded, "Alright cool."

Alex added "At least there will be free booze."

The cab pulled to a halt in front of a private club that had been rented out for the party. One by one everyone piled out of the cab. Lilly adjusted her mini skirt, Alex wrapped am arm, around her waist as the couple led the group into the club. Alex smirked. "Vic? Yo, man!", he said giving Vic Fuentes a bro hug.

Lilly smiled and shook his hand, "Oh my god, Hey. I'm Lilly, I love your band."

Vic laughed, "Nice to meet you, wow you're gorgeous. Alex you've got to stop hiding her away."

Alex laughed.

Jack walked in and shouted "DADDY NEEDS HIS ALCOHOL" and headed straight to the bar.

Rian smiled as he bumped into Taylor Jardine of We The In Crowd, he hugged her "Tay. Hey, long time no see."

She smiled, "Hey Ri."

Rian nodded to the the bar, "Let's go get a drink."

They both disapeared into the crowd. Zack walked in with his fingers laced with Emery's, he smiled reassuring at her but it didn't change the fact she didn't like parties. Lilly was always the one who got along with people and loved the parties in high school, Emery was the one who showed up with Lilly and got abandoned later on and was left awkwardly standing with strangers the rest of the night.

Zack and Emery leaned against the bar sipping their drinks, the rest of the band busy enjoying the party. Emery was just happy for once she hadn't been abandoned yet, although she did feel rather out of place in a room full of strangers.

Zack was about to say something to her when he turned around to talk to a gorgeous blonde girl. He smiled as the girl said, "You're Zack Merrick!! I love you, you're really talented, you're probably one of the most skilled bassists of out time. "

Zack was flattered, he smiled brightly and looked down a bit and then back up at the woman, "Well, thank you, Uh..who are you?"

He said with a shy laugh. The woman smiled and nodded, "My name is Bella Franz, I'm a producer for RAZ Records."

Zack nodded, "Oh wow."

Emery groaned and said, "Babe" but he wasn't listening. She crossed her arms.

Zack smiled at the woman, "That's great, I mean you're a very good looking woman, I'm sure you have musicians falling over you trying to get a deal."

The woman smiled and laughed, shaking her thin head, "Not anyone as talented as you I'm afraid Mr.Merrick."

Emery couldn't stand it. She left Zack alone to flirt with the blonde bimbo, she needed to find Lilly.

Emery couldn't find Lilly, she was too busy dancing with a bunch of a guys across the room. Alex was walking through the club when he spotted Emery standing their, her eyes darting around the room nervously. He sighed, he was on the way to go get a drink and find Lilly but Emery looked like she needed somebody so he dropped what he was doing and gently placed a hand on Emery's back, looking to her concerned as he leaned forward to speak so she could hear him over the music. "Are you okay?" , he asked and she shook her head. He could tell she was upset, it was in her eyes and her voice as she said, "I want to leave. I don't want to be here." Alex nodded and stood up straight, he looked to see if Lilly or any of the guys were near but they weren't so he nodded and led her outside. He scrolled through his phone and called somebody, "Hi. Can I get a rental car dropped off in the next fifteen minutes? Just put it under the name Alex and Bill this address..Yes, thank you." Emery raised a brow, "Did you really just have Matt charged for renting a car just to take me back to the buses?" Alex shook his head and smiled as the car pulled up and he was handed a set of keys as he slid into the driver's seat. "We're not going straight to the buses." Emery furrowed her brows in confusion before getting into the passenger seat.

Alex drove through the city smiling " You hungry cause I'm starving." He said and even though it was late he went through the McDonald's drive through and ordered Mcflurries and fries. You say parked in the parking lot enjoying your food and listening to the radio. They had just finished playing She's Kinda Hot and said " That's 5 seconds of summers new single she's kinda hot..tonight in the city the All Time Low show sold out and across town a young woman was given a second chance at life when she woke up moments before her house caught fire in a tragic accident..More tonight here, keep listening...Don't forget to call in requests at this number.." Alex pulled out his phone and Emery took a bite of ice cream " what are you doing?" Alex smiled and spoke into the phone " Hi, I'm Alex from All Time Low and I'd like to request Stella , and Paint you Wings by All Time Low and dedicate them to a girl named Emery." Emery and Alex were both laughing and soon on the radio they heard Alex's voice and they started playing Paint you wings followed by Stella. As Emery glanced towards Alex as he drove the rented car to the buses, "Hey Al?" He nodded, keeping his eyes on the road, "Yeah?" She smiled and said "Thank you." Alex smirked to himself and muttered , "No problem."

Emery and Alex stayed up for awhile watching movies until Emery got tired and went to her bunk, this time sleeping in her own bunk instead of Zack's. Alex sat on the couch and started playing games on his phone. It wasn't until three hours later that the rest of the crew rolled in. Zack smiled and opened the door with a laugh as Jack tripped on the stairs and stumbled to his bunk laughing obnoxiously the whole way. Zack laughed and shook his head, he stripped off his shirt and went back to the bunks but realized Emery wasn't there. He walked over to her bunk and pulled back the curtain to reveal a peacefully sleeping Emery, all wrapped up in her furry blanket. He reached down and kissed her forehead before closing her bunk's curtain and walking back to his own and collapsing onto his own. Rian laughed as he walked in with Lilly holding onto his back, giving her a piggy back ride into the bus and setting her down on Alex. Alex tilted his head and Rian explained, "She had WAY too much to drink.", Ri said with a chuckle.

Alex nodded understanding. Rian headed back to go shower and then sleep, luckily he wasn't as tipsy as the others. Lilly giggled as she climbed onto Alex's lap and placed a hand on his cheek, "You're so beautiful Lexy, I love you so much." she said giving a warm smile. She was incredibly drunk. Alex laughed, smiling down at her he kissed her head and said, "I love you too..Come on babe, let's get you in bed." He scooped her up in his arms bridal style and carried her to his bunk, and he crawled into bed beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 33 31
Abigail Lewis has always wanted to start a new life in Baltimore but she didn't expect this to be like this. Her life is a whirlwind of friendships...
6.8K 145 21
Lacey Parker is just a 25 year old photographer who takes the bus to work and then home everyday. But doesn't everyone with a seemingly simple life h...
1.7K 110 9
-COMPLETED- Jack Barakat ended his own life eight years ago at the young age of nineteen. Or... that was the common belief, anyway. Alex Gaskarth w...
6.1K 127 20
Adia is in love with All Time Low. Ever since she's heard of the pop punk band, all she ever wanted to do was meet them. And she does. What happens n...