The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

بواسطة Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... المزيد

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink

7.6K 265 139
بواسطة Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

How was you're day?

Nice? Nice...

Hope you like the new chap!

Remember to like and follow and all that stuff!

____________________________________

I also need you're help with something.

Should I make:

Zeref tell Natsu that there brother's after so long?

Or

Natsu have little flashbacks of him and Zeref before the incident and confront him about it?
____________________________________

Comment on which one would you like!

I personally like the second one!

On to the chapter!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

~Dream~

I was in a castle wearing a beautiful strapless pink dress with red a flower printed on the side of my abdomen, small ruffles at the top and some withe heels.

I decided to go to the garden. It was a beautiful sight. Lots of flowers whit birds and butterflies of different colors. But what was in the middle was more beautiful.

It was a big and strong sakura three. Its cherry blossom petals flowing to the movement of the wind like a dance while shimmering under the sun.

I walked closer to it and stood underneath it. Then I saw a man. He was wearing a pink long sleeved dressing shirt, black pants and cool white tall shoes. But I couldn't see his face. It was covered by the brightness of the sun. But I could see some pink in his head,

I walked to him and he turned. He started leaning closer.

"Luce" he said smiling brightly. I blushed.

I started leaning closer and closing my eyes. Then I felt something wet on my cheek.

"NANI!?!" I yelled looking at the man who was now on the ground on four legs and wagging his butt.

"What the heck!"

"Pu puu!" He barked.

~Reality~

"Pu puu!" I heard a bark and then something wet on my whole face again.

"Huh?" I groan opening my eyes to see Plus on my bed staring at me.

"Puuu!" He barks at me. I rub my eyes and stretch.

"What was I dreaming about?" I asked myself trying to remember. I blushed furiously and shook my head.

I look at me clock and see the time.

"7:29. I better get ready." I said out loud and went to take a shower. I got dreesed and put on some makeup and a pink bow on my side ponytail. I walk downstairs to see my dad there.

"Ohayoo" I said sitting down.

"Ohayoo, Lucy" my dad said surprising me. 'Longest sentence that he said that doesn't have a scowl in it'

"Hime, I made breakfast." Said my Virgo walking to the table and placing some waffles with coffee.

"Thank you Virgo" I said eating fast.

"If you keep eating like that you'll choke." 'I would say theres the dad I know but he chuckled. CHUCKLED!'

"Uhh..." I said letting food drip from my mouth. He looked at me.

"Manners young lady" 'Now there's the dad I know.'

"I'll be taking my leave now" he said looking at his watch and getting up." See you when I get back sweat heart" he said kissing the top of my head and exited. Leaving me there stunned.

'What...just happened?'

I got up, grabbed my stuff and exited the house.

"Miss Lucy" said my driver Capricorn bowing down. I smiled at him and got in the car.

My mind going back to a dream.

I was walking around a park admiring the scenario. I sat down in a bench. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I look up to see the same man looking down at me. But I still couldn't see his face. I did notice a piece of fabric around his neck. Then he giggled.

"Luce..."

"Lucy...Miss Lucy"

"Who? What? Where? Huh?" I said quickly snapping out of my daydream.

"Miss Lucy, we got here 5minutes ago. Are you feeling alright?" Capricorn asked and I nodded.

I exited the car and headed inside the school. I was greeted by Juvia and Levy who where handing papers to the students passing by.

"Ohayoo, Levy-chan, Juvia!" I greeted them catching their attention. They turned and gave me a smile.

"Ohayoo Lu-chan/Lucy-san!" They said in unison.

"What are you doing?" I asked them looking at the paper. She gave one to me and I read it.

____________________________________

Fairy Tail's Basketball Tryouts!

If you have a talent for basketball and play the game.e with passion, sing up to tryout for the tryouts!

Tryout for the school's basketball team to compete and bring trophies to our school!

Tryouts are on Monday!

On the school's own Gym where Coach Bull will evaluate and pick the persons to play!

Makarov Dreyar
Approves this message

____________________________________

"I see..." I said eyeing it. Then I remember something that my cousin Sting and his best 'bro' said.

'Natsu-san is so cool! He's awesome at basketball! We've never beaten him and he doesn't try that much! I admire him!' I thought remembering his words and face. He had a glint in his eyes and was acting like a kid while Rogue nodded whit a smile. I giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" I looked at Levy who was looking at me with a confused expression.

"O-oh I was just thinking about showing this to Natsu. I herd from my cousin that he's a really good player." I said and she smirked along with Juvia.

"Is that so?" Said Levy.

"Juvia is amazed that Natsu-san also knows how to play basketball."

"Natsu plays basketball? Interesting..." Said Erza poping out of nowhere.

"Yep!" I said for some reason a bit proud.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiing*

"We'll give him a paper at lunch." Said Erza grabbing the left over papers. We nodded and went to our classes.

" Who's you're cousin again?" Asked Levy out of nowhere.

"Sting Euclife. And if you're wondering he doesn't go to this school his from Sabertooth High." I said and she looked surprised.

"Our school's rival?" She asked surprised and I nodded.

"He told me that the school has gotten better since his old principal left." I told her.

"Oh yeah! I herd he made a girl strip in front of everyone for winning second place in a contest. Such a disgusting man." Levy said with a disgusted face.

We entered the classroom and everyone was already there. We waved at Natsu and he waved back smiling. The whole class looked at me and Levy.

"Did she seriously just waved at the nerd?"

"I know right? I bet she's doing it so he can help her study"

"That's not a bad idea"

"We should try doing that too"

I cringed when I herd them talking. I was gonna say something but Levy dragged me to our seats.

"Can you believed what they where saying?!" I whisper/yell to her and she nodded.

We looked back at Natsu who was looking at the students who said that. 'Did he hear? He's so far away from them'

"OK students, start doing the problem in page 279-280." Mr. Gildarts said and we started working.

After I finished I looked outside the window. And my mind went off again.

I was In a fancy restaurant sitting across the same man. But I still couldn't see his face!. He was wearing the same thing. Then he held my hand and smiled brightly. He had sharp canines now that I noticed. I also saw some dark green in his eyes.

"Luce..." Why does he keep saying that? His voice is familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Then it started to shake. Earthquake?!

"Lu-chan!"

"EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!" I yelled standing up panicking. I looked around and realize I was still in class. 'Oh my Mavis!'

I blush and sit back down as the class erupts into laughter. I just laugh awkwardly.

I look back and saw Natsu laughing too. I blushed even more and turned my head.

"Are you ok Lu-chan? You've been spacing out since this morning." Said Levy in a worried tone.

"Oh its nothing to woryy about. I'm just thinking about something...or someone I think." I mumble the last part but I'm pretty sure she heard.

"Oh so that's what it is" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Get that face of you're face!" I yelled at her and she started laughing.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiing*

"Get out!" Said Gildarts as we exited. We would go to Gym but the coach is on a meating. 'Thank God! He's such a pervert'

"Hey guy's" we look back and see Mira and Erza behind us. They have Gym with us.

"Wanna go to the yard? We could use some girl talk" Mira squealed and we all nodded.

We went to the yard, sat down under a three and talked.

"Did they give any assignment's in History?" Levy asked Mira since it's her first period joined by Gray, Juvia and Jellal.

"Hai. Its a group project of three. I'm doing it with Cana and Kinana" she said and we nodded.

'If its three then I could do it with Levy and Natsu!!! YAAAAAAY!!!' I thought with a dreamy face. The others looked at me weird.

"You thinking about something or a certain someone with pink hair?" Said Mira with a scary smirk. The devil smirk.

"W-whaaaaat? Nah! Hahahahaha!" I said awkwardly. They all sweat dropped at the fact that I'm a terrible liar.

"*sigh* Lucy, we all know you like Natsu" Erza said looking at me. I blushed and stuttered.

"I-iie! I-its n-n-not like th-at. I barely know him!" I said still blushing. 'There's no way I like him! I just met him like 4 days ago. There's no way right?...right? PULL YOURSELF TOGHETHER LUCY!!!' I thought grabbing my hair.

I then herd Mira whispering something but I don't know what.

"Did you say something Mira?" I asked and she smiled sweetly.

"I said that the grass is greener than usual. Don't you think?" She said taking some grass and petting it.

"I guess...?" I said unsure.

"We better get going. The bell will ring soon.
And right on que the bell rang.

*Riiiiiiiiiing*

We got up and went to our classes. Me and Levy where heading to Art class 'Which is now thought by Mavis Vermilion since Mr/Miss Bob was a substitute. He's actually the principal of Blue Pegasus's High aka the school of weirdos.'

"Do you really like Natsu?" Levy asked startling me. I blushed bit.

"I don't know" I said thruthfully and she nodded.

Then I thought about that guy that I kept dreaming about and tried to put the puzzles in place.

'Who has pink on his head, wears a price of fabric on his neck, has dark green eyes and calls me-'

"Hey Luce!"

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if its bad!

I was sleepy and tired when I was writing it!

Hope you still enjoyed!

Remember to comment on what option should I use!

Till next chapter!

Ja ne!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
3.8K 10 23
Meet Lucy Heartfilia, an 11th grader at Fairy Tail High. Mute by choice and also a straight A student. Lucy has an amazing group of friends, a best f...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...