The Only Exception.

By Alexismisfit_

Paris carter was a 18 year old high school girl. Young and enjoying life. She was who she was and she never q... More

Mission Hills
Questions and concerns.
Let the games begin.
Another side of him.
The bigger picture.
A princess in distress.
Mama knows best.
A moment of truth?
Breaking point
Somehow,Someway.
Desire.
If you knew the real me.
Im A Monster
Only the beginning.
Earn It
My biggest fear
Shattered dreams
Self Worth
Sorry Isnt enough.
Much love

Boiling Point

4.8K 144 18
By Alexismisfit_

Prod(pov):

i took off my shoes then climbing into bed with violet as i handed her the bag full of weird cravings she wanted.

she said she had to have them or she would just die. this is the 7th time she sent me out to the store today, but i don't mind.

ill do anything to make her happy.

"Thank god." She groaned as she opened the bag of Cheetos.

I chuckled watching her with amusement.

I laid beside her as she leaned back into me before stuffing more chips into her mouth as she stared out the window watching the sun set.

She thought it was beautiful.

But I stared at her instead of the sunset because I thought she was beautiful.

i smiled then kissed her cheek.

"I talked to my mom today." I informed her.

"Oh no." She groaned. "How did she take it?" Violet questioned.

"She was a bit upset at first." I admitted. "But she excepted it quicker than expected." I told her.

She smiled. "I wish my parents could understand like that." She frowned.

"You don't even know how they would react." I pointed out. "You're so scared to tell them."

"Because I know my parents." She assured me.

I remained quiet not wanting to start a fight I knew I couldn't finish.

"Violet what would you think about coming back to philly with me?" I questioned.

She looked up at me taken back. "Like to live?" She questioned.

I nodded. "Not forever, just until for a few years." I told her. "I want to attend college there." I told her.

Her throat tightened from the mention of college.

"You know I got accepted into Harvard." She smiled.

"That's great baby!" I chimed.

"It used to be great." She said. "Not anymore." She told me before placing another chip into her mouth.

She was right.. Harvard was definitely out of the question now.

"I don't know if I want to go to Philly." She said truthfully. "My family is here." She reminded me.

"I know." I nodded. "It's just something to think about okay?" I told her.

She nodded before leaning back into my chest.

I placed my hands onto her belly as we looked back out of the window.

~*~
Paris pov

"This week has been hell." I stressed.

Jacob nodding his was understanding as he continued to rub my feet.

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I told him surely.

He chuckled a bit before his face turned serious. "Paris, there is something I have to tell you."

I sighed.

"Please not tonight." I begged. "If it's anything bad just wait, I can't take anymore stress." I admitted.

He nodded again.

"Cuddle me please." I plead.

He pulled me towards the top of the bed allowing me to snuggle onto him.

"I love you Jacob." I told him.

"I love you Paris." He said in return.

~*~

Violet pov

"come here violet, have a seat." Mom cheesed as I walked down the stairs.

I looked around to see everyone sitting around. My throat tightened as I took a seat on the couch I between my parents.

"We just wanted to tell you how proud we are of you." Mom began, I saw Paris roll her eyes from the corner. "We are having a huge celebration party for you." Mom smiled.

What?

"Getting into Harvard is a great accomplishment sweetheart, all of your aunts and uncles are flying in this weekend." Dad chimed in.

"Isn't that exciting?" Mom smiled.

My throat grew dry as I looked around the room to see a proud look on everyone's face.

My eyes locked onto Paris as she gave me a sympathetic look. " Mom, dad." I paused. "I'm not going to Harvard" I spat.

Mom chuckled. "What?" She laughed. "Nonsense. Of course you are." She said surely.

I just stared at her.

"Have you been looking at other schools or something?" Dad asked.

"I thought Harvard was your dream school." Mom pointed out.

"It is but I can't go." I told them again.

"And why not?" Mom asked. The amusement in her eyes left as she glared at me.

Paris shook her head no indicating for me to stop.

But I couldn't stop.. I had to tell them.

It was now or never. "Because I'm four weeks pregnant." I choked out.

The room fell silent.

No one moved, no one spoke.

"Is today April fools day?" Walter questioned looking down at his phone.

I remained silent waiting for my parents response.

I prepared myself for the yelling until the least expected happened. Dad jumped up off of the couch charging towards prod. "I'm going to kill him." Dad announced before grabbing hold of prod snatching him up from the couch.

"Stop!" I screamed. "Dad stop!" I continued.

I watched as Chaos broke out in the living room as the men tried desperately to remove my dad from prodigy.

It felt like the world stopped.

"Everything!" Dad shouted. "I do everything for you girls!" He reminded me. "I bust my ass for you to have a good life and this is how you repay me?!" Dad continued. "While I'm bragging on your name, You're out here being a little slut" dad growled.

And right then my world shattered.

Never.

Dad has never once yelled at me let along talk to me so cruel.

"You're getting rid of that thing." Dad spat in an disgusted tone.

My heart ache quickly replaced itself with anger. "No." I scoffed.

"You will!" Dad assured me. "As long as you live under my roof you will obey by my rules, that fucking thing in there is dead." Dad growled.

"Dad!" Paris shouted in my defense.

"Stay out of this Paris!" My dad ordered.

"Pack your shit and get the hell out of my house!" Dad spat. "No kid of mine will disrespect me this way." He said surely. "I want you gone." I said again before heading up the stairs.

Mom stood up from the couch disappointment evident on her face. "Im very disappointed in you Violet." Was her only words before she trailed after my father.

My tears rushed down as I sat back down onto the couch my chest aching. Prod instantly rushed to my aid.

"Was it worth it?" Walter questioned looking in our direction. "Was all of this really worth it?" He asked.

Neither prod or I spoke.

"Are you forgetting why we came here?" Walter asked prodigy. "Have you forgotten why we are here?!" He asked again, much more stern this time.

"No." Prod replied.

"Then tell me what we are here for." Walter pushed him. "Now." He ordered.

"To get signed." Prod mumbled.

"To get signed." Walter repeated. "Well all of you can kiss that fucking dream goodbye." Walter assured the boys.

I refused to look at their faces.

"Boys, thank prodigy for ruining everything we have been busting our asses for." Walter growled. "Unbelievable." He breathed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 22
Kim Drake was a loner - someone most people didn't even knew existed, or cared to recognize her existence. This included her town's local bad boy, Ca...
128 0 33
"You know no one is perfect right? So stop trying to be it." I glanced up and scowled at him. I probably more than anyone that no one is perfect. I c...
155 0 9
18 year old Carter has to face the challenges in life that were very confusing but soon will be understood with the help of her highschool boyfriend...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...