Royal Innocence

Oleh bethia9

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
2- Are you stuffing your bra?
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.
13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
23 - What are you expecting me to feel?
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective

3.2K 99 42
Oleh bethia9

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 30: Lover boy and Mr. Protective

Beep beep. Beep beep.

"Shut up." I groaned.

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. Be-

"Fine! I'll get up! You're more annoying than Ash." I yelled at my alarm clock, sitting up on my bed.

Beep beep.

"Jeez! You never shut up, do you?" I groaned, hitting the button.

"No."

"Waaaaaa!" I screamed, jumping into the air. I turned to the doorway. "Yeesh, Ash! What the hell?!"

"Now, you're wide awake." Ashton said, looking proud.

"I'm wide awake knowing you're in the room next to mine." I mumbled.

"Now stop talking to yourself like a lunatic and get dressed!" Ashton said, walking into my closet.

"You still haven't explained why you made me wake up at 10am on a Saturday." I said, getting up and walking to my toilet.

"Just because." Ashton shouted from my closet. Normaly I would have yelled at him for going into my closet, but I was too sleepy to do that and the worst thing was that he knew that too.

"You know if you hadn't promised me ice cream with sprinkles and an extra large smoothie, I wouldn't have agreed, don't you?" I shouted as I did my morning routine extra quick. Ashton shouted something, but it was muffled from the closed toilet door. After that, I French braided hair and came out.

"Ta da! Your outfit for the day!" Ashton called, pointing at my bed.

"Not bad." I said, as I inspected the clothes he chose. It was a grey sleeveless t-shirt with the word 'sparkles' and pair of blue and purple denim shorts.

"Of course. Now go and put them on." I rolled my eyes and took them to the toilet.

"Hmm, I guess you look better than a goat, now come on, time to go." Ashton said, opening the door.

"Wait! I'm not ready!" I called.

"You have nine minutes." Ashton said in a bored voice. I rolled my eyes and ran to the toilet. I put on some eyeliner and lipstick.

"Are we going out?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay." I answered, I took my brown sling bag and stuffed in everything I'd need.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I got in Ashton's car.

"Somewhere."

"I hate you."

"Feeling's mutual." Ashton replied.

"Come on, where are we going?"

"Look around you, you should know." Ashton replied.

"Oh my god, are we going to Jason's?" I asked as I recognized the way to Jason's house in the woods.

"Bingo."

"You woke me up that early to go to my boyfriend's house?"

"Thought you'd be excited."

"I am, but why?"

"You'll see." He answered, then he grabbed his phone and dialled a number. "Hey dude, it's me. Yeah, we're on our way. Told you your girlfriend is easy to bribe."

"Ash-" I called.

"What it took me? Food, as usual."

"I am not-" I tried again.

"Yeah? Yeah, we're on our way. K, bye. Say bye bye to your boyfriend, sis." Ashton teased.

"Oh, shut up." I muttered, annoyed as hell.

"Come on." Ashton laughed as he pulled up at Jason's driveway. So, like a very mature person, I stuck my tongue at him and followed him towards the house.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked.

"Uh, in case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of the woods."

"I know, but it's quieter than usual."

"Shut up and walk." Ash said with a click of his tongue. I stuck my tongue at him again and proceed to knock on the door.

"Hey Piglet." Jason greeted me wish a light kiss. "Ash."

"Aw, don't I get a kiss too?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, of course! I'm sure Troy would love to kiss you!" Jason replied, referring to his horse. "You'd get a big fat wet French kiss."

"Screw you." Ashton joked as he pushed us into the house and slammed the door shut.

"Wha-" I began.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, hiding behind Jason's back.

"Brianna?" Jason said, sounding amused.

"Yes?" I whispered, peeking out. My eyes widened as I looked at who surprised me. They all looked back at me, some trying to contain their laughter and some looking nervous.

"Tessa? Jake? Landon? Bailey? Tom? Lois? Ben? Trina?" I called my friends. They were all standing behind the couch and a banner with the words ''we're sorry" was above them.

"Hi?" They all said together.

"Wha- what are you guys doing here?" I asked, confused. I hadn't seen these guys for ages, at least not since I was being suspected. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Tessa started talking.

"Anna, I know we haven't seen each other for ... forever, and well, it was all our fault. We... We were too scared. You see, we always knew you wouldn't ki- you know, do that to Cordelia, but Genevieve was certain you were the murderer. Everyone was certain. I... we... we should've stood up to all those guys, but we hadn't. Instead, we just chose to pretend everything's normal, but it's not.

"We were wrong, Anna. We don't deserve to be your friends, we should've been there like Jase, Ash and Trish have. We're... we're really sorry. And... And will you forgive us?" All six of my friends looked at me.

"I..." I began, not knowing what to say. I'd always assumed that we never hanged out was because I was no longer in school everyday. It never came to me that it might be because of me being a suspected murderer. I didn't know how to feel. Angry that my friends hadn't come earlier. Excited to see them again. Disappointed that they couldn't stand up against Genevieve and others. Relieve that they actually believed me. "I forgive you. You guys are my friends after all. I mean, we've been through so much together... " I smiled and went to hug them.

"You know, we've always wanted to come and apologize, but... we just never did coz we were so ashamed and didn't know what to say to you." Bailey said in her quiet voice.

"Then what made you come today?" I asked.

"Lover boy and Mr. Protective." Landan answered.

"Jase and Ash? Why- how?" I asked, extremely curious and confused.

"Well, let's put it this way. Lover boy and Mr. Protective wanted you to be happy and hopeful. Lover boy happened to know that we actually believe you, so he casually not so casually mentioned to Mr. Protective here how he's living alone and Mr. Protective said you really need support extremely loudly next to our lunch table. And you can guess the rest." Jake replied.

"Hey! How about me?" Trisha pouted.

"Oh yes, Miss Annoying here was the one to plan the whole surprise thing, including making you wake up and everything." Ashton smirked.

"Oh, so now I'm annoying?" Trisha said, turning towards Ashton with her hands on her hips.

"Pretty much."

"How exactly did I annoy you, Lord Ashton?!"

"Oh well, you didn't do much. Your existence annoys me."

"Oh yeah? Well, the feelings mutual." Trisha huffed, walking away.

"Okay... Now that everything's settled. Let the party begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lois cried, the others cheered.

"Wait... there's a party?" I asked.

"Jeez, Brianna, you really gotta start going to school and get that brain of yours moving." Tom teased.

"Oh no, I never thought I'd say this, but I missed your snarky remarks." I smiled, hugging him.

It was nice to have some friends back.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's Notes

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm a day late. I'm so so sorry.

But anyways, here it is!

I came back from Australia on Sat night.

Oh and another thing, there will be around two chapters left and then the epilogue and maybe some deleted scenes. I'm sorry if the story's going too fast suddenly, this wasn't what I had in mind at first. Sorry again.

Hope you liked this chapter:)

Chapter pic: Matt Lanter as Ashton Huntley

Chapter song: Never be alone - Shawn Mendes

Koalas, kangaroos, wombats and platypus,

~Bethia♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...
89.3K 6.1K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
861 124 68
NOT EDITED YET! After the death of both of her parents, Mackenzie is propelled into a life that she never envisioned. In this world she loses her gri...
7.2M 591K 72
He was the prince who got away. He had it all - power, fame, glory, honor. (Did I mention the unlimited supply of money, alcohol and women?) Yet...