Puppy Eyes (Big Hero 6 x Read...

By RosebudLavender

so, this is a book of one shots of various Big Hero 6 characters x Reader. This is my first time writing anyt... More

1) Coming Home (Part 1)
2) Coming Home (Part 2)
3) A Thing for Sweetness (Part 1)
4) Prom Confession
5) A Thing for Sweetness (Part 2)
6) Surprise, I'm Here
7) Disappearance and Secrets (Part 1)
8) Happy Sisters Day (Gogo)
10) Sibling Comfort
11) Diagnosis: Stress. Treatment: Pillow Fort.
12) Soft Side of Speed
13) Laundry Encounter (Part 1)
14) I Love You For You (Part 1)
15) Lost in the Storm (Part 1)
16) I Love You For You (Part 2)
17) Our Song
18) Lost in the Storm (Part 2)
19) Laundry Encounter (Part 2)
20) Emotional for a Reason
21) Lost in the Storm (Part 3)
22) Shooting Stars
23) Calm the Fire (Part 1)
24) Calm the Fire (Part 2)
25) Fellow Neat Freak (Part 1)
Thank You
26) Calm the Fire (Part 3)
27) I'll Watch Over You, Always
28) Random and Cute
29) Fellow Neat Freak (Part 2)
30) My Magical Secret (Part 1)
31) My Magical Secret (Part 2)
32) My Magical Secret (Part 3)
33) Too Many Gummy Bears
34) Project Before Date
Firebird (Hiro x Reader) IS POSTED!!!
35) Hot Wings and a Song
Through The Screen To Heal A Heart (Tadashi x Reader) Is Posted!!!!
36) A Little Too Much Whipped Cream
37) Afraid of Love
38) A Break from Homework

9) Disappearance and Secrets (Part 2)

2.8K 54 16
By RosebudLavender

Here's part two for you, enjoy!!

Fred's POV:

I was really excited for tonight, but also nervous. I invited (Y/n) over for a night of games and food, but I've also got something I want to tell her. I don't know how she's going to take it, but I've got to try. I glance at the clock, and my eyes widen. Is it really that late? She should have been her by now!!!

Worried in earnest, I called her cell phone. Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... (Y/n)'s voice said sweetly, "You have reached my cell phone. I'm not able to answer at the moment. Please leave a message with your number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!"

I hung up, and paced my room, trying to stay calm. She was probably in traffic, or she had to grab something last minute. Stay calm, Freddie. She's gonna be fine. I sat down to read, trying to distract myself from worry.

I had trouble keeping my eyes on the page. After two hours had gone by, I began to really panic. I called the gang, who said they would be over in a few minutes. I paced again, trying to calm myself. I decided to check on my super suit, just to have something to do.

Finally, the gang arrived. I greeted them without my usual cheerfulness, "Guys, (Y/n) was supposed to be here two and a half hours ago for a game night, but she hasn't showed up, she's not answering either of her phones. I think she might have been kidnapped!"

They all looked shocked, and Hiro's eyes were wide and panicked. (Y/n) was like an older sister to him, I could see how he would panic. He turned to Baymax, "Baymax, scan for (Y/n)!" Baymax looked around for a moment, then he raised a hand, "(Y/n) is in, that direction. Her size seems to be, small."

I frowned, "What? Never mind, come on! I've got to find her!" I ran out the door, leaving the gang to trail after me. I needed to find her, I had to tell her how I felt! I was running down the street, the gang at my back. There, up ahead! A trinket shop? Why would she be there?

I opened the doors, and looked around. Mythical creature themed objects surrounded us. My eye was drawn, however, to a display of fairy snow globes. I walked over, curious, and picked one up. I gasped and nearly dropped it. The fairy inside... It couldn't be... I quickly bought the globe and ran back to my house. The gang were questioning me the whole way, but I was too busy running to say anything.

Finally we were safe inside my room, and I turned to the gang with wide eyes and opened my hands, showing them the snow globe. Everyone gasped as I had, their eyes wide and confused. I looked down at the small, fairy figure of (Y/n) encased in glass I held in my hand.

Hiro walked forward, taking the globe from me, examining it gently, "I think we could break it open. Maybe that would set her free."

I smiled, a glimmer of hope stirring in my heart. I took the globe and walked over to a picture. Touching the frame, it swung forward, revealing tools hanging on pegs. I took down the hammer, and set the globe down on the floor. Taking a deep breath, I poised the hammer over the glass. Then I brought it down, shattering the globe and sending shards of glass tumbling to the floor.

Y/N's POV:

<<earlier that day>>

I woke up, confused. Where was I? The last thing I remembered was being kidnapped. Kidnapped. I can't be kidnapped! They'll find out I'm a fairy for sure!! I struggled to move, but found that I was bound from head to foot. Fiddlesticks!

A shadow fell over me, causing me to look up into the face of a stern man with gray hair. I recognized him, and glared. This guy hated fairies and had been trying to capture us for years. I had a bad feeling about this whole affair. His smile was anything but friendly.

He chuckled at me, "Why hello! I take it you are the famous (Y/n), painter and fairy. You, my friend, are the first of many fairies to be caught. I am going to make a fortune off of you lot, make no mistake. Just think how excited little girls will be to have snow globes with fairies in them that actually move!" He chuckled, smirking at me.

I glared, and felt my grip on my human form evaporate suddenly. I gasped as the world grew large around me. I struggled to find my human form and hold onto it, but I found that I had no power with which to sustain my form. I fluttered my wings, and glared up at the now huge man before me, "LET ME GO, YOU MONSTER!!!"

He only laughed and snapped his fingers. Two men approached, one carrying a snow globe and the other rope made from spider's silk. I winced when I saw it, knowing they had done terrible things to get their hands on that rope. I didn't really want to think about it.

The man with the globe set it down while the one with the rope tied up my feet. I was then picked roughly up and tied the the snow globe's base. I struggled the best I could, but it was too late. They had tied my feet with spider silk to the globe, and spider's silk couldn't be broken with my hands only. The other ropes around me were cut and the globe was sealed up, leaving me trapped inside. I think I passed out again, because next thing I knew my globe was sitting on a shelf with others. I looked at the others, hoping that they didn't contain real fairies. To my relieve, they were only statues.

I pretended I was one as well, thinking. What was Fred going to think? He must be worried out of his mind that I didn't show up. I felt a tear slip down my cheek at the thought. I cursed the man who had trapped me here, keeping me from my friends, and especially from Fred.

Suddenly a shadow fell over me, and I looked into a very familiar face with blue eyes and dirty blond hair under a green beanie... Fred. Would he see me? What was he even doing here? He picked my globe up, and I felt my heart soar and constrict all at once. I heard him gasp; he must have recognized me. I was carried somewhere, and then Fred stood still for a minute or two. maybe he was buying me? okay, that sounded weird... but it was accurate. Next thing I knew, Fred was running, holding my globe tightly against his chest. I could hear his heart racing, and I bit my lip, worried about him.

Finally, we stopped, and Fred opened his hands. I could tell that we were in his room, and I heaved a sigh of relief. Suddenly I was transferred to a different pair of hands, and I looked into Hiro's worried face. I reached out towards him, feeling crushed by the look on his face. He had lost his parents, then Tadashi, and he had thought he had lost me, his sister in everything but blood or papers.

I heard them talking about breaking open the glass, and I felt my hopes soar again. Fred took me back, and I felt a blush rising in my cheeks as he held the globe I was trapped in close to his heart again. He took something out of the wall, and then set me on the ground. I saw now that it was a hammer and I huddled down, trying to keep him from accidentally hitting me.

I heard a crash and felt the glass shattering around me. I brushed the glass off of me as carefully as I could and shook my wings out, looking up at Fred, beaming, "Thank you, Freddie! I needed that! Now, could you please hand me a pocket knife? I need to cut myself loose."

He picked the base that I was still tied to up and set me on a table, handing me a small pocket knife as the others crowded around. Fred looked both concerned, relieved, and confused, "(Y/n)!! Thank goodness you're alright!! You had me so worried!!! What happened? Why are you a fairy?"

I blushed a little and gingerly cut the spider's silk rope. Free at last, I flew up and hovered midair, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you all sooner, but I'm a fairy. Have been all my life. I chose to be a human and live a human life because I didn't belong at home. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you would shun me, or hate me, or use me..." I trailed off, thinking of the man who was the reason I was in that globe, and shuddered, falling a little in the air.

I caught myself, but not before Fred's hands had darted out to catch me. I smiled warmly at him and flew to the couch, closing my eyes and envisioning my human form. I let that fall over me, and felt the familiar stretching as I grew and my wings disappeared into my back. I opened my eyes only to have Hiro launch himself at me, hugging me tightly.

I smiled sadly and hugged him back, "I'm so sorry I scared you all. If it wasn't for you, though, I might have been stuck in that globe for the rest of my life." Hiro let go, and the others crowded around, hugging me. All except Fred, who kept back. I thanked the gang for their help and their acceptance of me, and finally they left, leaving me and Fred alone.

I walked over to him, touching his shoulder, "Freddie? You alright? You've been really quiet." Suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug, clearly afraid that if he let go I was going to disappear again. I hugged him back, feeling my cheeks heat up.

He pulled away a little and smiled sheepishly at me, "Sorry, (Y/n). I just was so worried about you! I thought... I thought I might never see you again. And that crushed me, and that doesn't even come close to how I felt when I realized you might never know..." He cut himself off, blushing.

I smiled and drew him to the couch, placing my hand on his knee, "Know what, Freddie? What is it you wanted to tell me tonight?" He looked at me, and I saw a look on his face that I hadn't seen before, but sent shivers up and down my spine. He placed his hand on mine, "(Y/n), I think it would be better if I just showed you..."

I frowned, confused, and was about to ask him what he meant when warm lips pressed against mine and a gentle hand crept behind my neck. I felt my body go limp, and I clung to him as he kissed me softly. He gave me a chance to pull away, but I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. After a bit, we had to part for air, and we stared at each other, out of breath but beaming.

I chuckled a little, "I take it you like me, then? I sure hope so, after that kiss! Also, because I like you too, Fredzilla." His face lit up and he laughed, pulling me close. I squeaked as we rolled off the couch, landing on the floor in a heap of limbs.

We stared at each other for a minute, before bursting into laughter, leaning against each other for support. After we had calmed down a bit, we snuggled up together for our missed evening of playing (fav. video game), happy to be together.

Author's Note:

OH MY FLIPPING MOTHER OF DOLPHINS AND KITTENS!!!! WE'VE REACHED 200 READS ON THIS BOOK, PEOPLES!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!!! *wipes away happy tears* THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING!!! YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!! HERE, CELEBRATORY CAKE FOR ALL!!! *hands out cake*

sorry, I'm just so overwhelmed right now... so, that was a really long part... I just didn't know where to split it up... I'm sorry if Fred seems a bit OOC, I tried my best. Hope you are all enjoyed it!! Vote and Comment if you did, and I'll see you all in the next update, my amazing readers!!

~RosebudLavender

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.3K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...
322K 9.4K 23
Recently, my parents just died. My other relatives weren't available, so I had to move to San Fransokyo. Aunt Cass, or what she told me to call her...
22.8K 598 17
You've had a horrid life. You've never known what greatness meant. You've felt happiness before... But it felt invisible... After an evolving fight w...
27.2K 1K 70
After Hiro and the rest of the gang became superheroes, was their group finally complete? Apparently, it wasn't. Hiro suits up one more team member b...