36) A Little Too Much Whipped Cream

HELLO READERS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry about little I've been updating. I'm having trouble coming up with ideas and just writing in general right now. Hopefully I'll get over this writer's block soon. :)

A VERY (late, so sorry) HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed it! Here's all of the Big Hero 6 gang to join you, the reader, in a lovely celebration! I hope you all have fun reading! I'm so sorry, I feel like this one shot is horrible.... But I guess you readers will have to be the judge of that! :)

Y/N's POV:

I was putting the (pick a kind of food) I had prepared in my bag when there was a knock at my door. Grinning, I ran to open it. "Happy Thanksgiving, (Y/n)!" Wasabi, Fred, and Go Go greeted me. Honey hugged me, grinning, "A Very Happy Thanksgiving, (Y/n!) Oh, I'm so excited that you're joining us this year!!" She pulled me out of the door and to Wasabi's minivan which was waiting outside.

I laughed, smiling at Honey's excitement. I was excited for tonight. Hiro, Tadashi, and Aunt Cass had invited me to their Thanksgiving dinner this year. I'd been to the Lucky Cat Cafe before, and had often been invited over to join the Hamadas for dinner. This was the first Thanksgiving since I'd become friends with Tadashi and Hiro, and I was super excited to spend the holiday with all my amazing friends.

Next thing I knew, Wasabi had pulled up in front of the Cafe and I got out, walking up to the door. I was about to open it when the door flew open and Aunt Cass greeted us. She had clearly been in the kitchen cooking, as she still had an apron and oven mitts on, "(Y/n)! Happy Thanksgiving! Welcome, welcome! Come on in, the turkey's almost done!"

I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks for inviting me, Aunt Cass! I brought (dish), I hope that's alright." Aunt Cass smiled, "Of course it's alright! I'm sure it's amazing! Go on up, Tadashi and Hiro are setting up the table and can help you find a place for that (dish)."

I grinned, heading up the stairs as Aunt Cass greeted the others, holiday cheer and laughter following me up. I finally reached the top of the stairs, and grinned at the sight. The entire room looked like the Fall and Thanksgiving Decor Fairy had decided to sprinkle holiday dust over everything. The decorations were small and subtle, but very cheerful.

Tadashi and Hiro were setting out plates and grinned at me. Tadashi set his stack down and came over to hug me, "(Y/n)! Welcome! I'm so glad you came!" Hiro walked over, "Yeah, he's been fretting you wouldn't be able to make it."

I laughed, ruffling Hiro's hair, "Stop complaining, you made it through alive." I looked him over, "You don't even look worse for wear. In fact, I do believe you've managed to tidy up a little."

Hiro pouts, fixing his hair, "Hey! It's not like I wanted to!" I raised an eyebrow, looking at Tadashi. He laughed, going back to setting the table, "Hiro, take (Y/n)'s bags, would you? If that look meant what I think it did (y/n), then yes, I managed to tidy him up a little... with much effort and resistance, believe me." Hiro rolled his eyes, but smiled and took my bags to the kitchen.

Honey Lemon, Fred, Gogo, and Wasabi came up just then, and Honey asked, "Tidy who up? Happy Thanksgiving Tadashi and Hiro!!" Wasabi eyed the table, "Tadashi, you've got the utensils just off..." Tadashi chuckled, "Go ahead, Wasabi."

Wasabi looked relieved and quickly began straitening the silverware. We all chuckled, and I helped Honey Lemon set up the food we brought in the kitchen. I glanced into the living room and giggled, nudging Honey and pointing. She looked, and giggled, quickly snapping a picture.

The people in question were Fred and Gogo. Fred was chattering excitedly about the food, while Gogo was leaning against the wall looking bored and occasionally trying to get Fred to calm down. So far, it wasn't working real well.

What finally succeeded in quieting Fred down was the appearance of the turkey (or whatever you eat on thanksgiving), brought in by Aunt Cass and eagerly cut up.

We all ate happily, chatting and being content to be together. Then, it came down to the best part... Desert. Honey Lemon had baked a beautiful pumpkin pie, and when we all agreed that it was time, Hiro, Tadashi, and I volunteered to whip the cream and dish it up. What wasn't planned, was what would follow.

I led Tadashi and Hiro into the kitchen, getting out the cream and sugar and a whisk. Tadashi got the pie out of the oven, where it was staying warm, "So (Y/n), do tell me what you're doing to the poor cream."

I giggled, having mixed the sugar and the cream, and started beating the mixture, "I'm fluffifying the cream whilst giving it a lovely taste of sugar."

Hiro chuckled, helping Tadashi place the pie onto plates, "What? That's not even a word." I rolled my eyes, then smiled slyly, "Oh right, because you've never made up words before? Oh come on, Hiro! It's fun to make up words!!!"

Tadashi chuckles, "Alright, you two. Let's all agree that making up words is fine and move on." I pouted at him, still mixing the whipped cream, "But DASHI!!! I don't want to move on! Let's make more words!!!"

Hiro gives me a look, "Why? You already made one." I giggled, "One can never have too many new words." Suddenly I had an idea.... I glanced down at the whipped cream on my whisk. I had made sure to make plenty, so there would be sure to be more than enough........ I decided, and carefully got a dollop of whipped cream on my whisk.

Tadashi raised his brow, "Are you sure about that?" I smirked, then flung the whipped cream at Tadashi, "VERY SURE!" I watched in satisfaction as the whipped cream hit it's mark... Tadashi's face. He spluttered, and carefully wiped his face off, "(Y/N)! What was that for?!"

Hiro and I burst out laughing, until I got Hiro with whipped cream. Then it was Tadashi's turn to laugh and Hiro's to splutter and try to get the whipped cream off of his face. I was laughing, leaning against the counter for support, when Tadashi and Hiro exchanged grins, then looked at me.

My eyes widened, and I watched them warily, "Alright, what are you two- AH!" I yelped and ran around the kitchen, two whipped-cream-covered Hamada's on my tail with whipped cream on their hands, ready to smear on me.

Before they caught me, however, the door opened and Aunt Cass came in, looking surprised, "What are you three doing?" I skidded to a stop, smiling sheepishly, "Sorry Aunt C- OOF!!" Apparently stopping suddenly wasn't such a smart idea, because both Tadashi and Hiro ran into me, effectively smearing whipped cream all over me.

Aunt Cass looked surprised, then sighed, a faint smile tugging at her lips, "Enough playing, now hurry up! The rest of us would like to actually eat the whipped cream, not wear it." She headed back to the table. The three of us exchanged glances, and burst into laughter.

I recovered my breath first, grinning, "Oh wow. That was lots of fun. Now let's get this pie and cream up to Aunt Cass before she comes looking for us!"

Hiro and Tadashi nodded, grinning and grabbed two plates each, taking them out to the others. I grabbed the other two, and headed out, a smile on my face. This without a doubt was one of the best Thanksgivings ever. And it wasn't even over yet.

Author's Note:
I'm so sorry.... That was terrible. I'm so sorry if the characters seem a bit out of character, I did my best at the moment. I'm actually surprised I got this done so soon. I hope you enjoyed, at least a little!

That's all for now. I hope you all had lovely Thanksgivings, and have very merry holidays! If any of you would like to see a holiday one shot of any kind, please do send in your request! I might not do many if I don't get requests, just because I'm having trouble thinking of ideas. Thank you all for being so understanding!

~Rosie <3