29) Fellow Neat Freak (Part 2)

Part two which was requested by Midnight-Drawing77! Hope you enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

I led Wasabi to my lab, thinking as I did. This was the first person I'd met who understood my need for tidiness. I wanted to spend more time with him, to get to know him. Mentally shrugging, I opened my lab door, showing him inside, "Well, here we are. You see what I meant."

Wasabi gasped a little at the chaos, "Wow, Gogo really outdid herself. This is going to take forever to clean up!" He smiled at me and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, "I'm glad I offered to help, (Y/n). Ready to get started?"

I nodded, and we began putting my lab back together. I found myself smiling the whole time. Wasabi was a pleasant working companion, and the way he exclaimed over each fallen piece was cute. It took us a while to get my lab restored, but I didn't really mind.

We finally finished and I sighed, looking over my now properly tidy lab in contentment, "Much better. Thank you, Wasabi. This would have taken forever if you hadn't helped me." I smiled at him, and noticed that his cheeks were slightly pink.

He smiled back, "I had a surprising amount of fun, (Y/n). Do you... Do you maybe want to hang out sometime to get to know each other?"

I grinned, "I'd love to, Wasabi. This Friday work for you?" He nodded, "It does. Two pm at the Lucky Cat Cafe alright?"

I thought for a moment, reviewing my internal calendar, "That should be perfect. See you there, Wasabi!" He nodded and waved as he walked back to his lab. I smiled to myself as I went back to work, thinking about a certain man with dreadlocks and just as much of a thing for neatness as I had.

<<time skip brought to you by Honey Lemon's experiments>>

Wasabi and I were sitting in my (apartment/house), watching movies together. Over the past year we had become very good friends, and I had developed a huge crush on him. Not that I was likely to tell him; I didn't want to ruin our friendship. He was got me through some really hard times this past year, and I didn't know what I would do without him being there for me.

The movie we were watching ended and I grinned at Wasabi, "You wanna watch another one or get dinner or something?" I saw a spark flare in his eyes when I said get dinner, but it was quickly pushed aside.

He smiled at me, suddenly shy, "Uh, (Y/n)? C-can I tell you s-something?" I stared at him, surprised. Did Wasabi just... stutter? I pushed the thought away for future study, "Yeah, go ahead Wasabi. What's up?"

He gently took my hand, and I fought down the sparks his touch brought. He looked me dead in the eye, then away shyly, "I... I know now isn't a very good time, but I just... had to ask you now, before I couldn't. I l-like you, (Y/n). A lot. and..... and was w-wondering if y-you liked me b-back."

I sat there, frozen in disbelief. Am I dreaming? Did... did Wasabi really just tell me he liked me, and ask if I liked him back? I was faintly aware of him shifting uncomfortably, and now my thoughts yelled at me. What are you doing?! He probably thinks you hate him!! Stop sitting there like a statue and do something, say something, just don't keep him waiting!!!

I shook out of my thoughts as Wasabi spoke, "I... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything. Now you probabl-" I cut him off with a finger against his mouth, barely able to keep from stroking his lips, "Hey, I didn't answer yet. I... I like you too, Wasabi. I have since we met."

He stared at me, then suddenly pulled me to him, his lips brushing against mine for a moment. But that one moment was one of the best of my life. He pulled away, his dark cheeks faintly pink, "So... will you be my girlfriend, (Y/n)?" I nodded, and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him properly.

No one's POV:

Wasabi and (Y/n) walked into the lab the next day, their hands entwined, resting their heads together. Gogo looked up from her bike, and smiled to herself, glad that her plan to get her two neat freak friends together had finally worked.

She turned back, chuckling a little to herself. Took them long enough. Maybe they're also turtles, besides being fellow neat freaks. But she couldn't say she wasn't happy for them, because she was.

Author's note:
Well, that took much longer to get to than I had wanted to. Sorry! I just had to come up with an idea of what I wanted to have happen. Anywho, hopefully you enjoyed, if you did, please do vote and comment your thoughts, story related or not, down below!

Also, I'm really close to out of ideas, so if you have anything to request, be it a character to pair with you or a storyline, please do let me know. I love doing requests from you readers! =D

That's it for this one shot. I'll see all you amazing readers in the next update!
~Rosie <3