Unexpected (Niall Horan Fanfi...

By weyheeynarrygirl

Anna, a 17-year old girl flew to LA to have a short vacation. She was expecting a alone vacation until she me... More

Chapter 1 - Meet Anna Blark
Chapter 3 - Shopping, Number and One Direction
Chapter 4 - Stroll, Ask out and One Direction
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Dinner out and One Direction
Chapter 6 - Paps, Get to know and One Direction
Chapter 7 - Long introduction, Clone and One Direction
Chapter 8 - Swim, stroll and One Direction
Chapter 9 - Date getting ready and One Direction
Chapter 10 - Dinner feelings and One Direction
Chapter 11 - Flight home and One Direction
Chapter 12 - Home sweet home and one direction
Chapter 13 - SURPRISE Nandos and One Direction
Chapter 14 - Waking up boutique and One Direction
Chapter 15 - Eleanor dinner and One Direction
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2 - Bumped, Meet and One Direction

83 1 0
By weyheeynarrygirl

After I got out of my suite, I bumped onto this guy who I seemed so familiar to me. Those ocean blue eyes that were twinkling and just so so beautiful to stare at. He helped me up since I was the one who fell on the floor. He reached out his hand for me and I stood up and sweep some dirt on my clothes. "Hi, I'm Niall. I'm sorry if I bumped onto you I didn't see you coming." My jaw dropped as he introduce himself and offered a hand, "Hi, I'm Anna. No, it's okay. I didn't see you were coming either." I said nervously and a short silence came in and was interrupted by one of Niall's bandmate who I remembered was Harry. "Hi, I'm Harry." AGAIN, my jaw dropped as he introduced himself. I replied and said, "Hi, I'm so hungry. If you don't mind, I better get going now."

--Harry's POV--

"What's up, mate?" I told Niall as he stood there and didn't say a word after the girl he met left. "Niall! Hey NIALL! If you're not going to answer me, I'll eat your food." I said and he came back to reality. After eating out breakfast, me and the rest of the boys are getting ready for our meet and greet.

--Niall's POV--

I was awoken by the screaming girls outside our hotel window. I got up immediately and went to the loo. I took a warm shower and brushed my teeth. I went out of my suite and ran to the elevator when I quickly bumped into a pretty girl. "Hi, I'm Niall. I'm so sorry if I bumped onto you. I didn't see you coming." I said nervously to her as I gave her a hand and helped her get up from the floor. She then answered me, "Hi, I'm Anna. No, it's okay. I didn't see you coming either." She told me as she got up. After a minute of awkward silence, Harry interrupted and introduced himself but Anna denied him.

---

Hey you guys. Please comment honestly on what you think about my story. I'll appreciate it very much. Much love. :)xx Thanks. vote, comment! SUPPORT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
4.9K 155 40
Allison Parker is just a normal American 16-year-old…well she WAS.. before she met a fully-acclaimed British-Irish boy band who turns her world upsid...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...