Worry About Me Later •Niam

By niamlovechildren

Niall had his own problems while Liam did too.But one of the main ones is the small crush one had for the oth... More

Prolugue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Author's note
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thrity-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Nine

2.3K 79 28
By niamlovechildren

As they entered the house, Niall pulled Greg to the side."What?"He said tiredly.

"Um I got asked out on a date "Niall spoke awkwardly.Watching Greg's eyes widen."And since mom is in the um hospital, I need to ask you.So can I go?"

"What's their name ?"Greg asked walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat.Niall followed behind to him, contemplating on telling his older brother.He guessed he took to long to answer since Greg turned to face him, raising his eyebrows.

"Um his name is Liam"Niall said  shyly.

"Where is he taking you? How old is he?Do I have to met his parents?"

Niall rolled his eyes at Greg's attitude"I don't know, he didn't tell me.Liam is my age and I don't think so."

"We'll go up and take a shower.Nobody gonna want a stinky boyfriend"Greg teased,laughing as Niall huffed in annoyance before walking upstairs.

---
Liam sighed as he lead back on Zayn's office chair that he had in his room.Currently, they were talking about Liam asking Niall on a date while Zayn phoned Harry and both squealed to each other on how cute it would be.

"You look like a member from Bring me the Horizon but you sound like a girl from fifth harmony."Liam laughed at Zayn.He appeared to be so badass and scary looking but acted like a stereotyped girl.

"Shut up"Zayn said back"No baby, I didn't say it to you.Liam is being mean."Zayn whispered into the speaker of his phone.Liam continued to play with his phone until Zayn hung up.

"So where are you taking him?"

"Well I'm planning on asking my parents for the car-"

"Aren't they gonna suspect you're  going on a date?"

"Maybe but I'll just lie or something,I don't know"Liam shrugged,Zayn nodded.Signaling him to continue."I'll probably take him out to eat or to the movies."

"No"Zayn groaned"That's boring, take him somewhere good.Make it memorable."

"It's a first date,Zayn.Not a marriage proposal ."

"Yeah but if you go on a basic date.There will be no marriage proposal."

"You're irritating"Liam sighed"Then help me."

After a while of silence,Zayn finally spoke up."How about the carnival that coming this weekend?"

"The summer carnival?"

"No, the fucking winter carnival"Zayn looked at him"Of course the summer carnival.All you need to do is pay for your and his ticket and buy him food.People like food."

"But isn't that boring too?"

"No, the fuck.By the end of the night ya'll better fuck."

"Can you chill?Why do you want me and Niall to have sex?Think of your own sex life instead of my mine."

"I don't even have a sex life"Zayn said dramatically.

"Ew I don't care."Liam laughed.

----
"Okay, Mrs.Horan.You're being discharged today."The doctor said warmly."You can go downstairs to pick up your medication or we can send it to your local pharmacy.The medication is to reduce bloating and hopefully let you throw out the water in your lungs."

"The local pharmacy"Greg said, knowing that the wait downstairs would take years.

Niall smiled at the doctor as his mom went to change into the extra clothes, her family brought her.Being assisted to the bathroom by Denise, while Niall held the Theo, who was currently napping on his lap.

"Okay, once you're done.She's set to go."The doctor said "A nurse will be out here shortly to take her downstairs in a wheel chair."She waved and exited out the door.

Greg and Niall cleaned a bit the room while collecting some of their stuff.A male nurse came in, he was short, dark skinned and wore a friendly smile."Once you're ready"He told Maura as she was finally out of the restroom.

She nodded,"Yeah, I'm ready"She said politely.He helped her in the wheelchair before taking her downstairs.Her family behind her.

Once they got to the car, everyone thanked the man before going into the car.Driving Maura and Niall home.There wasn't much information that the doctors gave them.Only telling them Mayra couldn't drink much water nor be too active since it would cause her heart to over work itself.

So Greg and Maura just stayed with them for a bit while Niall did his night homework.

"Niall"Maura said from down the hall.

He quickly ran to the living room where she was seated.Greg looking at him with a smirk.

"Yes momma?"

"Greg told me you're going on a date.Why wasn't I told first?"Maura glared at him, jokingly .

"Um"Niall said awkwardly,"I-I don't know."

"Who is it?"

"A friend of mine,his name is Liam."

"Will he pick you up?"

"I-I don't know, he doesn't drive.We haven't made any plans mom.He just asked me "Niall groaned.

---

Niall woke up to the sound of his phone ringing.He tried ignoring it but the his favorite song by drake kept playing.So he rang his hands over his night stand.

"Hello?"He said groggily, trying to check the caller ID but his phone brightness was too bright for his sensitive eyes.

"Niall!"Harry screamed through the phone."Do you wanna know what Zayn just told me ?"

"Oh my god,you called me for-"

"No, he told me Liam asked you on a date and guess who wasn't informed first.Me!You're my best friend and you didn't even tell me first."

"I didn't even tell Zayn."Niall sighed"I'm sorry, it slipped my mind.But why do more people that I've told know about Liam asking me on a date?"

"Oh well, Liam told Zayn and I think Colin since you know they're best friends and all.And while me and Zayn were on the phone, he told me.So I hung up and called you."Harry said sweetly.

"You guys are so nosy "Niall laughed.

"Well I just want you to know that I'm upset and that'll see you tomorrow"Both said a quick goodbye before hanging up.

---
A week later

Liam signed for like the tenth time that morning.He wanted to confirm the date, so Liam could further plan it but he didn't want to seem like he's pressuring Niall into the date.

So he silently walked up to the school, Zayn and Colin were behind him.Both acting a fool, laughing a dumb thing.

"I'll meet you right now.I need to look for someone"Liam said mindlessly before walking the opposite direction from his friends.He stopped as he noticed Niall speaking to a tall man.

Niall looked up at him, laughing.But as he tried grabbing Niall's hand, Niall slid it out the way before pretending to wave at someone behind him.

Liam smiled a bit, noticing the small action.He stared at the boy as he turned a bit red but tried playing it off.Liam decided to step in.

He walked past Niall and his friend but was quickly called out."Liam"Niall said happily.

"Hey"He said cooly.As he turned, he noticed it was Matt.So he decided to give a quick hug infront of him.Almost like gloating to him.He nodded at Matt before turning his attention to Niall.

"Hey um Niall, I'll catch you later.I need to um head to the office"Matt obviously lied before leaving.

"What's up with him?"Liam asked, turning to face the fake blonde.

"Don't really know, he's acting kinda strange."

Liam nodded before the bell rung, he started walking Niall to his class ."So um I was thinking that next Friday we can like go out."

"Yeah I-I think that's good"Niall blushed.

---

Next Friday

Niall hurried back home, he was currently walking with Harry to his house.Liam still hasn't informed him on what they're doing for the night all he said was not to dress too fancy.That left Niall in a frenzy trying to plan on how to look as cute as he could.

"Can you just chill? You're making me nervous and I'm not even going on this date."Harry spoke.

"I can't, I don't know what to wear and once we get home I only have time to eat and shower like oh my god."Niall sighed, watching Harry shake his head.

"Need help? I can help you pick your outfit while you take a shower."Harry offered.Niall quickly nodded.

"Yes please"Niall smiled sweetly.

Once they arrived at Niall's house, he saw his mom lying on the couch.She seemed to be asleep, so Niall decided  not to disturb her.Before leading them to his room.

"Want anything to eat? I was planning on eating a sandwich before taking a shower."Niall offered, running to the kitchen to prepare their food after Harry replied with a yes.

Niall quickly ate his sandwich while Harry was laying on his bed, eating as well.

"I'll be out in like thirty "Niall called out.Grabbing a pair of boxers , a black v-neck and basketball shorts so he can put them on after the shower.Harry nodded before getting up to look at Niall's clothes selection.

Niall turned on the water before stripping of his day clothes.Then proceeding to hop in the warm shower.Washing his blonde hair with his shampoo that smelled like apples along with his matching conditioner.After washed his body with his cucumber and mint body wash.

He dried himself as he stepped out the shower.The clothes he picked out, he put on before walking out as he dried his hair.Harry stood proudly by the clothes that were sprawled on his bed.

Niall examined the clothes, one outfit was a navy blue button up shirt and black pants.Another was a white v-neck and a dark wash jean jacket with the same black pants.

"Thoughts?"Harry said after a while.

"I think I like the blue one"Niall smiled.

"Good now go change, he comes like an hour."Harry said, before shoeing Niall to the restroom.
---

"Dad, I asked Sophia on a date.Do you think I can get some money and borrow the car for tonight?"Liam lied, he currently got back home from school.

"Who?"

"Some girl from school."

Liam's dad looked as if he was contemplating it before nodding."Fine, how much do you need?Were are you taking her?"

"Like seventy dollars,please"Liam said nervously"And um the movies, we're gonna go see the gallows."He lied again.

He nodded before reaching into his suits pocket to pull out his wallet before handing him the money."I'm going to take a nap on the couch, the keys are in the garage "

Liam smiled before walking upstairs to get ready.After taking a quick shower,he shaved his face before styling his hair.Liam quickly chose an outfit that consisted of jeans and a grey crew-neck and a leather jacket but didn't put it on since it wasn't cold enough.

After having a bowl of his mom's Mac n cheese.He looked at the clock, seeing he still had about thirty minutes so he decided to just chill.

---

Harry left about ten minutes before Liam arrived.Leaving Niall to fuss over his rolled sleeves.Until he heard a knock, he stopped in his tracks.He ran to the mirror to make sure he looked good.His hair was gelled into a quiff and Harry made him put concealer on.So he looked  better than usual.

After grabbing his phone and his wallet, he slipped them into his pockets.He said good bye to his mom before opening the door.There stood Liam, a big smile on his lips as he looked down at him.

"You look amazing "Liam said before greeting him with a hug. Acknowledging his attire.

"Thank you "Niall blushed "You do too"

"Shall we get going?"Liam joked, biting the inside of his cheek.

Niall nodded, before being lead to Liam's car."You drive?"Niall asked once Liam closed his door behind him and walked to the other side to enter as well .

"I asked my dad for the car, I have my permit but I need to be over sixteen to get my license.So technically we're doing something illegal "Liam joked, making Niall giggle.

"Wow I'm going on a date with a rebel"Niall bantered.
---
2022 words
Next chapter is gonna be about their date obviously.Also, I'll try to update as soon as I can but often I come home and I'm tired and then I have to clean my house, do my homework, work out and then take a shower in less than six hours so I don't really have much time to write sorry.

But I'll try to update weekly.Please leave your feed back!!

Oh and if there's any talk about laws or something.And it doesn't apply to England, I'm sorry.Im often too lazy to search it up so I go by the laws in the states.

I'll see you guys next update !

-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 73 16
This is a sequel to high school
1.4K 69 12
When a boy named Jacob fell in love with his one year younger also Canadian best friend Kevin... What will happen? Does Kevin feel the same? Yes he d...
1.9K 242 56
A sensational love story takes an unexpected turn, two friends team up to fix it. Art credits to @itsjustabadday #1 larryfic from 28th April to 7th M...
152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...