Unlocked - Sequel Camren

By LilyxRose

MAKE SURE YOU READ LOCK & KEY FIRST! Camila and Lauren are still together and now they have their own littl... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter TwentyOne.
Chaper TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree.
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Final)
Epilogue.

Chapter Twelve

2.8K 55 17
By LilyxRose

Lauren carried a sleeping Lockie through the front door of her home leaving the door open for Camila to walk through with Callie, Lauren yawned and began walking up the stairs slowly, Camila closed the door behind her and locked it before following after Lauren.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom" Lauren mumbled.

"Mmm" Was Camila's repsonse before she disappeared into Callie's bedroom.

Both women began changing their children and placing them into their beds kissing them goodnight before making their way into their own bedroom.

They entered their bathroom and brushed their teeth and washed their faces in silence before walking back into the bedroom.

"Help me out of my dress?" Lauren asked looking at Camila over her shoulder.

"Of course" Camila's hands gliding across the thin material before finding the zip and pulling it down, she ran her hands across Lauren's shoulders pushing the dress off of them and watching it fall to the floor.

She pressed her lips against Lauren's back between her shoulder blades, snaking her arms around Lauren's waist pulling her into her body, Lauren's body relaxed against her wife sighing in content.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" Camila mumbled kissing her shoulder softly.

"It was perfect" Lauren smiled wrapping her own arms over Camila's.

"Good, i am glad you had fun"

Camila pulled away from Lauren and removed her own dress, she slipped her bra off and made her way over to the chest of drawers pulling out a long shirt.

"Grab me one?" Lauren asked removing her bra.

Camila through Lauren the shirt before placing the one she had picked for herself over her body, both women clambered into bed curling up in each others arms underneath the duvet.

"I love you" Lauren smiled starring into brown eyes.

"I love you too" Camila reciprocated as a phone began ringing.

"It's 2am, who on earth is calling at this hour?" Camila questioned sitting up in bed.

Lauren followed her lead and reached over to the bedside table picking up the phone.

"Hello" Lauren spoke as Camila watched on.

"This is she"

"What? oh my god, what hospital?" Camila's eyes went wide when she heard the word hospital.

"Okay, i'll be right there" Lauren hung up the phone and flew out of bed running over to her closet and pulling out a pair of sweats.

"Lauren, hey what's going on" Camila was quickly behind her.

"My parents, there was an accident and" Lauren spoke quickly her words frantic and rushed.

"Calm down baby, deep breaths" Camila placed her hands on Lauren's shoulders to try and calm her.

"Are they okay?" Camila questioned searching Lauren's eyes.

"I don't know" Lauren whispered the first tear escaping.

"Okay, i'll call Dinah ask her to come over and watch the kids okay, we'll go together"

Lauren just nodded softly.

Camila walked over to the phone that was resting on the bed and began dialling her best friends number.

within 10 minutes Dinah had arrived and Camila and Lauren were in the car on their way to the hospital.

Lauren sat in the drivers seat her head in her hands as the tears flowed freely down her cheeks, all the possibilities of what could've happened to her parents running through her mind.

Camila drove in silence, not sure what to say to fill it, her hand remained on Lauren's knee trying to comfort her as one hand stayed placed on the wheel as she drove as fast as she could to the hospital.

Camila stared in shock horror as she drove past the crashed vehicles on the other side of the road, she instantly recognised Mike's car flipped completely over so it lay on its top, the front of the other car completely totalled, there was tape sectioning off the area and policeman still stood at the scene trying to figure out what had taken place, if you were a normal person passing by you'd think that no way anyone had survived such a terrible crash, but when you know the people that were involved, you had to have a little hope, you have to believe that they survived.

Right now Camila felt glad that Lauren's head was buried in her hands so she didn't have to witness this scene, but turning her head to the side Camila noticed that she were wrong, Lauren stared as Camila drove past, her head turning so she could still see the accident out of the back window.

Lauren heart clenched as she took in the scene before her, her dads car was completely smashed on the passengers side, the door no longer connected to the body work, but lay close to the car, obviously having been removed to get her mothers body out of the car, it was as if everything was going in slow motion, her eyes staying locked on the scene until a corner was turned and it was no longer in view.

Camila glanced over at her, Lauren sat in a state of shock, her head finallyy turned back to face the front, in every situation Camila was always there to hold Lauren, to comfort her, it's like she always knew what she had to do to make everything okay again, but right now Camila was completely lost, there was nothing that could make Lauren feel okay right now, apart from finding out that her parents were okay.

As much as Camila wanted to wish that they were, a part of her just didn't believe that they were, she saw the crash, she saw how badly the cars was hit, especially the passengers side, but Camila kept her thoughts to herself, she knew if she spoke outloud that would make Lauren feel ten times worse.

Camila picked up the pace slightly needing to get to the hospital quicker, wanting to, so that she could find out herself, she needs to know that they're both okay, so that Lauren can be okay, because it scares Camila not knowing how Lauren will react to this.

It was a further five minutes before Camila pulled into the hospital parking lot, without even giving her a chance to stop Lauren flew out of the car, Camila quickly braked and watched as Lauren raced inside the sliding doors, she wanted to be with her but she couldn't leave the car here, She quickly parked and made her way into the sliding doors.

She froze as she saw Lauren talking with a doctor, she saw the sombre expression on his face, the expression you have when you are delivering bad news, and just like that Lauren crumbled to the floor in front of her, clutching at her chest as she let out a loud wail.

The doctor looked lost and didn't know what to do with himself, Camila quickly came to his rescue running over dropping to her knees a few inches away from Lauren sliding towards her, her arms instantly wrapped around her wife pulling her as close as she could get her, she doesn't know what the doctor had said to her, she had a good feeling, but she wanted to know who.

"I'm sorry, i will come back when i have more news" The doctor spoke apologetically before walking off.

Camila's arms wrapped around Lauren's head holding her close to her chest as she sobbed into her, clutching at her shirt, needing someone to hold onto, needing someone to give her strength.

"I'm here baby" Camila whispered stroking her back and hair softly trying to comfort her.

She didn't want to say that it's okay, she didn't want to ask her to stop crying because she knew that she couldn't, because she knew that it wasn't okay, none of this was okay, and Lauren had every right to cry and let out all of the emotions she was feeling.

But she wanted to know that she was here, that she always would be, to hold her, to comfort her, to keep her safe, to make everything okay when everything was going wrong, Camila wanted Lauren to lean on her, because she was falling apart.

Camila sat there in the middle of the hospital floor at 3.20am holding the only person she has ever truly loved as she sobbed her heart out, the few people that were waiting around glanced at them with sympathetic eyes, but knew to mind their own business.

Lauren's tears had stopped flowing, but she remained in her position, her head buried in the warmth of Camila's chest, the rhythm of her heartbeat calming her slightly.

Lauren took a few deep breaths before lifting her head to stare directly at Camila, Camila's eyes darted across Lauren's face setting on her eyes, trying to read what had happened.

"She's dead" Lauren finally whispered.

Camila's heart dropped to the pit of her stomach as she uttered those two simple words.

"My mum is dead" Lauren bit her quivering lip as the tears began flowing once more, finally speaking the words she never thought she would, cutting through and slicing right through her heart.

"I'm so so sorry" Camila whispered as her own tears began flowing freely now, the fact hitting her hard.

"She died on the scene, the impact of the truck crashing into the car killed her instantly, they said she wouldn't have felt any pain, but she's gone Camz, my mum is gone" Lauren hiccupped as her fists balled around Camila's shirt, tears tumbling down her cheeks and onto the cold floor beneath them.

"What am i supposed to do? I call my mum about everything" Lauren

"I know baby, i know, we'll get through this okay, You will get through this" Camila placed both of her hands on Lauren's face wiping away the tears every second as the dropped, her own tears falling off of her chin.

"I don't think i can" Lauren mumbled shaking her head.

"Yes you can" Camila dissagreed.

Lauren just shook her head wrapping her arms around Camila, buring her face into her neck, Lauren just sobbed again as Camila held onto her crying into her shoulder.

Clara is gone, there is no word on Mike, and Lauren is left as a complete broken mess.

--

Lauren sat curled up in one of the chairs outside of a hospital room, Camila had gone to the cafeteria, needing to get some caffeine into her system, the sun was slowly rising causing the hallways in the hospital to become lighter.

Lauren stood as a hospital bed was being wheeled towards her, realising that it was her father.

"Daddy" She whispered quickly walking up to the bed, the two nurses never said anything and allowed her to walk along side them, they entered into a room placing the bed in the centre and began hooking Mike up to the Electrocardiograph Machine.

"Are you his daughter?" A doctor questioned walking into the room.

"Yes" Lauren nodded not taking her eyes off of her father.

"Okay your father suffered from a very traumatic injury, when he came in he was crashing, his heart rate was low nd his breathing shallow, his leg was broken in three places, his lung was punctured and he was bleeding internally, the force of the crash has caused your father to have damage to his brain, but we can't be sure of how severe his condition is until he wakes up"

"So his going to wake up" Lauren quickly jumped in, hanging onto those words.

"We hope so, we have done everything that we possibly could have done, it's up to your father now"

Lauren glanced up as Camila entered the room, grateful to see her.

"Hey i couldn't find you, one of the nurses told me you would be here" Camila walked over and wrapped a supporting arm around Lauren's waist.

"Are you family?" The doctor questioned not wanting to discuss any further if she weren't.

"She's my wife" Lauren answered for her.

"Okay well, right now all we can do is wait, he has pulled through this far, he seems very strong, i'm sure he will make it"

"Can he hear me?" Lauren questioned glancing back over at her father.

"We can never be too sure, but we like to think that they can, a lot of patients have come out of Coma's and told their relatives that they didn't hear a thing, some say that they heard everything, i guess it just depends on the person" The doctor smiled softly.

"Okay, thank you" Lauren nodded.

"I'll leave you and will be back in a couple hours to check on him"

"Okay" Lauren nodded walking over to stand by her fathers side, scared to touch him but needing to feel his warmth.

Her hand reached out wrapping over her fathers as she stared down at him, tears springing to her eyes again as she took in his bandaged head, half of his face completely covered, an oxygen mask attached to his face, at least he could breath on his own and didn't have a tube down his throat, Lauren didn't think she could have handled seeing him like that.

Camila didn't know what to do with herself so she sat down in the chair opposite from where Lauren was standing, she glanced at Mike taking in his appearance before glancing up at her wife.

"Mummy is gone daddy, i can't lose you too" Lauren whispered, bending and pressing the most delicate kiss to his cheek not wanting to hurt him.

Camila found it hard sitting there and witnessing this, but she couldn't just leave, she refused to leave Lauren on her own.

Lauren sat down in the chair next to the bed still holding onto his hand, just staring at him, watching and waiting for any sign of movement, even if it were just his eyelashes fluttering, her eyes were growing heavy and she was struggling to stay awake, but she refused to take her eyes off of him, not wanting to miss anything, even if there weren't much to miss.

To Be Continued..

IVE GOT TICKETS TO SEE FIFTH HARMONY NOVEMBER 3RD AAAHHHHHH FINALLY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Intertwined By M.

Fanfiction

112K 3K 41
Lauren has always had a dark side. When she became a part of Fifth Harmony, Lauren had to be more cautious. Lauren can't imagine what would become of...
7.3K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...
130K 4.5K 26
It's been a few years now since Lauren asked Camila to marry her, Camila is now working in a hospital, doing long hour shifts, not often having time...
885K 19.8K 35
Lauren and Camila have always been best friends, sisters, ROD's, partners in crime and all that good stuff ever since they've met. However many Harmo...