[EDITING] Star crossed (Knb:...

By kyralovesanime

{COMPLETED AND UNDERCONSTRUCTION} "I'll be by your side forever (your name), and don't you ever forget that... More

Chapter 1 Arrival
Chapter 2 First day
Chapter 3 The Lonely Emperor
Chapter 4 Friends?
Chapter 5 going home... Sike
Chapter 6 the day
Chapter 7 Akashi's House
Chapter 8 And the Awkwardness continues
Chapter 9 Rivals?
Chapter 10 Tōō vs Rakuzan
Chapter 10.5 [E.X.T.R.A] Saeko, Himiko, & Hinata
Chapter 11 Saturday
Chapter 12 Guilty Tears
Chapter 13 Emotions
Chapter 14 April 18th part 1
Chapter 15: 4-18-14 part II
Chapter 16 A new competitor arises
Chapter 17 Yoshiko's Scheme
Chapter 17.5 [E.X.T.R.A] The story of Akashi and Yoshiko
Chapter 18 A Friend's Intuition
Chapter 19 The Double Date?
Chapter 20 The Supermarket
Chapter 21 Home With The Emperor
Chapter 22 The Power Of Teamwork
Chapter 23 The Blooming of Friends
Chapter 24 The Harvest Festival
Chapter 25 Happiness Doesn't Last Forever...
Chapter 27 Enjoy It While It Lasts
Chapter 28 The Assassin Strikes!
Chapter 29 Come back...
Chapter 30 Explanation
Chapter 31 Sweet Victory
Chapter 32 His Birthday
Chapter 32.5 [E.X.T.R.A] The Formation of Squad
Chapter 33 Did We Win?
Chapter 34 An Unexpected End
Chapter 35 And then they Vanished
Chapter 36 Graduation
{F.I.N.A.L} Chapter 37 The Joys of Marriage
Book 2: Vengeance and Lust
Vengeance and Lust Preview

Chapter 26 Surprise Visit

1.2K 57 17
By kyralovesanime

Hey sorry about the cliffhanger from the last chapter! Also please check out my new book Kuroko no Short Stories! Here's chapter 26!

•~•

Normal POV

"(best friend) is...alive, but we have found food poisoning in her body. The good news is that she has a strong body, it will take longer for the poison to spread, but the bad news is if it reaches her heart it could lead to death," the doctor said as the he walked the three of you to the room (best friend) is in. The doctor led you into the room and left the three of you alone with (best friend).

Best friend: *weak voice* oh hey (your name), Aomine, Akashi.

Aomine: *crying* don't die (best friend)

Best friend: *weak voice* Heh s-stop crying A-ahomine *coughs* be a man, you don't see Bakashi crying haha

Akashi: I see you can still crack jokes

Best friend: Heh yeah... Laughter's the best medicine *smiles*

You: *holding back tears* I told you not to eat so much stupid!

Best friend: I-it was because I ate so much, S-setsuna poisoned my f-food.

You: Why would she do that?

Best friend: B-because she's trying to- *passes out*

Being the concerned friend you are, you call the doctor back in.

•~•

The doctor said that (best friend) has to stay in the hospital until December 23rd,2014. (Best friend) is upset because she's missing her favorite holiday. Everyday after basketball you visit and bring her homework with you to the hospital. Akashi and Aomine also come.

Since now you are by yourself for the time being, Akashi insisted that you live with him until (best friend) recovers. It took some getting used to, but you eventually got used to living the rich life. Being served felt good, but at times it gets annoying.

•~•

Flash back to Thursday, November 27, 2014 (thanksgiving day)

Your POV

Wow I've never seen this much food in my life! The whole table is spread with all different kinds of foods! There's a lot of rich people here dressed in fancy dresses and suits. Seijuro took me dress shopping yesterday, and brought me a beautiful red dress. He told me not to look worry about the price, even though I begged him not to spend so much on me. Yeah that didn't happen.

Anyway as I was making my way thru the massive crowd of people to find my red haired emperor, I saw my parents, Natasha, Kyrie, Tyrell, and Daequan! I was shocked to see them, because they weren't supposed to visit until December!

Natasha: Oh my gosh! (Your name) your dress is popping!

You: Thanks! It's good to see you guys! *gives everyone a hug* Not to be rude, but why are you guys here?

Your Dad: We came to see how (best friend) is doing, the hospital alerted us.

Your Mom: So are you living by yourself? You are you ok?

You: I'm fine mom, I've been living here at the Akashi residence.

Your Mom: Why here?

You: Me and Mr.Akashi's son are dating and he insisted I stay. Dad, you didn't tell her we were dating?

Your Mom: Honey you knew and you didn't tell me?!

Your Dad: It's because you worry to much. Don't worry, Mr. Akashi's son is an excellent student and he'll treat (your name) well.

You: Yeah mom I think you'll like him. Speaking of the devil here he is. Sei-chan over here!

Akashi: Oh there you are (your name), I was looking for you.

Kyrie: So you weren't lying about him being your man?

Daequan: Where's are bro Aomine at?

Akashi: Who are these people (your name)?

You: These are my friends from America, and these two are my parents they all understand Japanese by the way.

Akashi: *bows* Hello Mr and Mrs. (Last name), thank you for allowing me to date your daughter. Is there anything I can get for you?

Kyrie: Can I get some fried turkey?

Natasha: Kyrie shut up he wasn't talking to you!

Your Dad: No thanks, but may I speak to your father?

Akashi: Absolutely, he's over in the next room.

Your Dad: Thanks *your parents go to the next room*

Daequan: Hey Akashi, can I play you in basketball some time?

Akashi: Sure.

Kyrie: Seriously though is there any fried turkey?

Tyrell: Kyrie chill with that fried turkey, dinner's not for another 30 minutes.

Daequan: Than can we play basketball now?

You: Quan how the hell are we supposed to play in these clothes?!

Daequan: True

Akashi: (your name), language.

You: Sorry Seijuro.

Natasha: Yeah (your name) watch your language!

You: Shut up don't try and act like you don't curse!

Kyrie: Anyway where's the rest of the rainbow squad at? Cuz I got a lot of questions for them?!

Akashi: The rainbow squad?

You: He's talking about the Kiseki no sedai.

Akashi: oh, they should be coming soon I invited them.

Kyrie: AW YEAH THANKS BUDDY *throws his arm around Akashi neck*

Akashi: Tch get off of me before I kill you

Kyrie: Whoa we got a sadistic psychotic yandere in the building!

Tyrell: Rest in peace Kyrie.

Daequan: It was nice knowing ya!

Natasha: It's okay we'll make sure there's both fried chicken and fried turkey at the repast!

Kyrie: Haha! You guys make it sound as if I'm going to die.

Akashi: *draws his scissors*

Kyrie: Oh shit! *runs away*

You: *sighs* As annoying as he is please don't kill him.

Akashi: Can I create massive lacerations on him then?

You: Uh no.

Akashi: Fine then, can I go put him in his place?

You: As long as you don't kill him.

Akashi: *smirks and sharpens his scissors*

You: *sweatdrops* Oh boy I shouldn't have said that.

•~•

The all guests finally left. The generation of miracles finally came, and Kyrie was the first to ask questions despite being beat up by Sei-chan. He challenged them to a match and dragged us all in. My parents and friends are staying till Saturday morning. Now we have a 5 on 6 Saturday thanks to Kyrie. Heh, now I know never to call Seijuro a sadistic pyscho yandere! I wish (best friend) was here, she would have enjoyed herself and the food, which was very good by the way, and yes there was fried turkey.

I asked dad if he knew what the competition was, but he said wouldn't tell me. All he said was," I know you'll win!" I wish he'd just tell me! But since he said he thinks I'll win maybe it'll be something I'm good at, that or he has too much confidence in me. Sometimes I hate my dad, he's so chill, although I would hate to have a strict dad so I guess I shouldn't complain.

•~•

Friday, November 28,2014 well technically the 29th but oh well

Ah. I can't fall to sleep and it's like 3:30 am. The guest room I'm sleeping in is bigger than my room back at my place. I got out the bed and decided to explore Akashi's enormous mansion. I went into the library, and a found a book labeled: AKASHI SEIJURO PICTURES. I immediately opened it and looked at pictures of Seijuro as a kid. Aw he looked so cute in his little tux! As I looked at numerous picture of him, I didn't realize that he was right behind me.

Akashi: Having fun?

You: KYAA SEI-CHAN! *falls out chair immediately gets up and hides the photo book* Ahaha w-what are you doing here?

Akashi: I could ask you the same question.

You: W-well you see I couldn't sleep, and so I decided to explore your mansion.

Akashi: Hmph if you couldn't sleep I could of entertained you in my room~

You: *blushes* N-no then I would have been wide awake!

Akashi: *smirks* Heh whatever, and you don't have to hide the pictures, i followed you ever since you left your room. Do you want to finish looking at them together?

You: Sure!

He immediately sits down into the chair, and pulls me into his lap.

•~•

Normal POV

After an hour of looking at your boyfriend's pictures, you fall asleep, and he carries you upstairs to his room and places you on his bed.

"Good night my empress I'll see you in the morning," he says as he places a kiss on your forehead and climbs in the bed.

•~•

To be continued in chapter 27

As always make sure to comment, vote, and follow for a follow!

Also check out my Kuroko no Short Stories fanfic!

Peace out!

~kyralovesanime

Make sure to follow me on anime amino at kyralovesanime

And message me on kik at kyralovesanime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
50.5K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...
47.4K 2.9K 23
All the things that I need. All the things that you need. You can make it feel so real Because you can't deny, You've blown mind. When I see your bod...
191K 4.7K 25
Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mine and it will never change." That is wh...