Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

By PlayNmyCurlz

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... More

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
I Wanna Love You
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Take It Easy
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Jokes
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
Damn Can we Cuddle?
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Cum for me
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Fight Club.
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

First Meeting

1.5K 64 1
By PlayNmyCurlz

Drina

We were chilling in the usually spot with crew and we were waiting on Smilez girl to get out of class. Smilez accidently told her bitch we was going to the mall, so now she wanted to come. I can't stand that bitch with a passion I cant wait till she break up with her ass. I never trusted her from day 1 but when people hurt they do stupid ass shit.

I should break them up. I was sitting there laughing at Smilez and plotting ways to break up Smilez and hook here up with Sweets. That's a damn shame She got money but she wont spend it she trying to hustle up some money to buy a bag of jolly ranchers.

" Aye you know when Smilez realize you got her stuff she gonna hurt you?"

I looked over at Sweets who had Smilez fitted and shades on. She was in one of her moods. It's not a good mood at all. I was getting a bit worried.

" Yeah I know but oh well.." she said, kind of distracted like. I was gonna ask her what was up but Smilez had made her way over, with a dolla in dimes and nickels in her hand.

" Hey yall give me some mon.." she stop in mid sentence when she saw Sweets .

" Nigga you got my shit on I should beat yo ass. But imma make you buy me some candy," Smiles said looking at her like she was the prettiest thing on earth, and like she could be in love with her.

I know my best friend and she gets this look of pure love, lust, and passion in her eyes when she looks at Sweetz. I haven't seen this look in a long time and it was so intense.

"I aint buy you..." I cut Sweets off.

" If I was you I would go buy the candy,"

I said after popping some of Smilez candy I had took in my mouth.

" Fine. Come on, " She rolled her eyes. Something must be bothering her real bad., she'll be okay after their walk to the store.

" yay!" smiles was jumping up and down like a big as kid . So you know I had to laugh.

" Man come on I don't feel like walking," Sweets said as she got up slowly.

" You want to get on my back?" Smilez asked her.

" Yeah.." Smilez jumped on Sweets back.

" Aite I gotchu on the way back. Hi Hoe Sliver, "Smilez laughed and they was gone. I was sitting there chilling and listing to Tiff complain about some class. When this fine ass girl sat next to me.

" What's up ma?"

" Nothing chillin, " I took of the shades to get a better look.

Got damn shawty was like got damn she has brown eyes caramel skin and her hair was in a bush ponytail with a fitted sitting on top. She had on a yellow polo with the little crocodile in the corner on it and some dark blue jean shorts with some white Recs.

" My name is Erica but you can call me Erica," she laughed.

" Well I'm Adrina and you call me Drina ," I told her.

" Ight ma. Look I'm not about to make out no long ass speech or run game to try and get yo number. Either you feeling my swagga or not, " This girl got rite to the point. I laughed.

" So you feeling me or not cause I'm feeling you. Let me know so I wont waste any more of yo time," I laughed again. I like this nigga rude or not.

" Give me yo phone so I can put my number in it," she handed me her cell phone.

Well it was the latest blackberry. The storm 2 I think. It had a cute pic of her in the background.

" Let me get yo phone so I can put my number in it and so you call me tonight,"

I handed her my phone. We exchange numbers. Somebody called her name and she looked slightly annoyed.

" Ight ma I gotta go . But CALL me tonight,"

"Ight. I'll do that,"

She got up to leave but she stood there for a minute.

" I thought you was leaving?"

"I was, but somebody wanna be all rude and not hug a nigga," I laughed and got up to give her hug.

She is tall as hell. She about 5'7 but then again I'm pretty short like 4'11. She smelled good to. Whateva it was baby had to defiantly better keep it on. As soon as she left. I see Smilez with Sweets on her Back. They looked together they need to hook the hell up and stop playing.

____________

________________

Shada

Hater.

I was walking with my new friends. They is fools. We was laughing at this girl who had on some sweat pants and a sweatshirt. This girl is making me want to sweat.

" So what you about to do?" Janae ask me.

"I'm call my baby and see were she at. I'm chill with her and her friends," I said and sighed.

" Yo girl is Smilez rite?" Kim said and stopped walking and looked at me.

" Yeah why you ask?" I had raised my eyebrow. I had the why the hell you wanna know again look.

" You mean sexy as Smilez, with the hazel eyes?" she asked again in disbelief.

" Yeah. Well they brown, " I was starting to get uncomfortable like this chick was trying to steal my girl.

" Naw they hazel. Damn that chick is sexy as hell. She got them nice soft looking lips, and she tall. Like about 5'11 or 6 even. I heard she got some good sex to. Man I would..." I had to cut her off right there.

" HEY! Nigga don't be talking like that especial in my presence. I WILL not hesitate to drop yo ass! You hear me!" I was so damn pissed that it was crazy.

Why the hell would she talk that shit while I'm right here. Then want to tell me how my girl look. I know. She got brown eyes. That's what she told me and I look at them so I would know. I ain't know Smilez had so many females on her like that. Or she been sexing other females either.

" Damn. my bad it ain't my fault you dating one of the sexiest studs on campus," She was right.

" You coo jus don't do it again ma, " I pulled out my phone so I could text her.

I aint wanna call her cuz I aint get my new area code yet. She texted me back and told me were she was at. I told my new friends bye and went to go find my baby. When I saw her she had some trick, not just some trick but that Sweets bitch on her back what the hell. They was laughing and having fun like they was a together. Imma put a stop to that real quick. By the time I got there they was sitting in the trunk of this nice ass truck. Well the girl was. Sexy was standing in between her legs with her head rested on her stomach. I was pissed now. But I aint gonna sweat it I mean . It aint nothing right. I hope it aint. As I got closer I saw the girl point to me and say something that caused both of them to laugh I saw sexy walking towards me smiling. Damn I can't stay mad at her ass.

" Hey baby,"

She pecked my lips she tasted like jolly ranchers and weed.

" Hey Shada. How was your day?"

We were walking back over to the truck. I cringed when she called me by my first name.

" This yo truck?" I asked her

" Yeap.. you like it?" she asked I can tell she was still high.

" Yeah. But how you pay for it? "

"I got a job," She laughed and went back in the same spot I saw her in.

I looked up at old girl but she was on the phone talking to somebody. Who ever it was they was making her mad. I laughed. Good.

" So what you plan on doing today?" I asked as I got in between my girl legs.

Old girl had moved and crawled threw to front of the truck. I kiss MY girl in hopes that she saw. Smilez aint seem to like it though, she made a face.

" Me and Sweets and 'em going to the mall. You know that," She said.

She reached in her pocket and pulled out some green jolly ranchers and popped them in her mouth..

I rolled my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 387 59
she was supposed to be a drunken one night stand. We were never suppose to see each other again, I didn't even know her name. But a year later she tu...
1.1M 44.9K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
5.8K 178 36
I've never been one to trust blind dates, especially with the friends I have. But just one night, one person who knew everything I wanted to hear and...