Back For You...(Louis Tomlins...

Da LouisHipster

Skylar and Louis were once best friends, but when one fight between her parents ends up with her in America... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Part one
Chapter 5 Part two
Chapter 6 Where's Louis?
COVER UPDATE
Chapter 7 part one
Chapter 8 "It's been 8 years..."
Chapter 9 Skylar's Surprise
Chapter 10 I hate her.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 Louis' Apology
Chapter 13 Do I have feelings for him/her?
Chapter 14 - To be continued..
Chapter 15 Continued
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18. Now and Forever
Chapter 19. Skylar's Decision.
Chapter 20. SNEAK PEEK ONLY
Chapter 20. FULL
AUTHORS NOTE (READ)
Chapter 21.
Authors Note

Chapter 7 Part two.

8.9K 192 48
Da LouisHipster

Sorry about no updates! I was in DC having a BLAST! But I'm back now!

~*~

Harry's Point of view

I don't get why Louis' so pissed off. He was fine earlier, well not fine he was upset, but he was angry. Something else had to have happened between him and Skylar when they were gone; And I'm determined to find out what it was. I ran down the stairs, to find everyone looking at me.

"What?" I asked. They were getting kinda creepy.

"What did he say?" Skylar asked. She sounded nervous. What the heck happened when she was gone?!

"Not much. He kept telling me to leave him alone. That he wasn't in the mood."

"Is that all?" she questioned. Man what happened?

"Yea? There's nothing else he should have said is there? Did he say something to you?" I asked

"N-no. Nothing." she stuttered. Stuttering, plus won't look me in the eye. yep, she's a terrible liar.

"Umm okay? Ready to go Skylar?"

"What fo- Oh yeah that." She stood up and grabbed her jacket and walked over to me.

"Where are you guy's going?" Zayn asked.

"I promised her I'd take her out for dinner tonight. Sort of a welcome dinner." I said looking over at Skylar. She was looking down at her hands messing with the hem of her shirt. What's bothering her so much, she's acting as if she did something wrong. Did she say something rude to Louis? Is that why he's so mad?

"You okay Sky?" I asked

"Wha? Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Let's go." She said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out without letting the other's speak. 

"Oh okay, bye guys!" I screamed. I grabbed my keys and allowed her to drag me along, because she wasn't letting go of my arm at all. She has a death grip on it! 

"Um Skylar?"

"What?!" she snapped. Gees, whats her problem.

"My hand? " I said pointing to it. She just looked at it then looked back at me.

"What about it?" She asked.

"Well you're kind of crushing it. Would you mind letting go?" I asked I was beginning to loose feeling in my hand. She began to hesitate. "Like now?!" she finally let go and got in the car.

I rubbed my hand as I got in the car, she got quite an arm there. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. I took one last glance at Skylar before pulling out of the drive way but she was, crying. 

"Sky?" I asked. She kept staring out the window. "Skylar. What's wrong?" I turned her head so she was facing me.

"Nothing Harry it's fine. Let's just go." she said.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Harry, it's nothing. there happy tears." 

"Well then what are you so happy about."

"I g-guess because my mom comes h-home soon and I get to see her after all this time." stuttering again. Liar.

"Okay." I lied. She's going to tell me soon. Either her or Louis.

~*~

Skylar's Point of view

"I g-guess because my mom comes h-hom soon and I get to see her after all this time." I stuttered. Shit my stuttering's back. He probably saw right through my lie.

"Okay" he said. Guess not?

I can't tell him. If I tell him he may be mad. Wait no he won't, why would he be? I didn't kiss him. But why was Louis so angry? I couldn't get that question out of my mind.it was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything did it? It didn't to me but did it to him?

20 minutes later

We were finally pulling up to some restaurant called, Mumbai. (Just a random restaurant near Doncaster nothing imperticular) I've never heard of it, but maybe Harry likes it. We walked in side and sat down, I just ordered some fish and chips, but I have no clue what Harry ordered. His order was so long and sounded as if he wasn't even speaking English.

"What on earth did you order?!" I asked.

"Fish and chips." What?!

"All that talking for Fish and chips??" 

"I like mine a certain way. Plus it wasn't like you're order it's a bigger meal than that one."

"Oh" was all I could say. We sat here and talked for a while. Just about random things, he asked about my life before America, and how life was when I was in America. He asked about the friends I had made, so I told him about Seth, and Ashlyn. He seemed pretty interested in them, and asked if he could meet them sometime. I told him that once I was settled in at my mom's house that she wanted to meet them to, and was gonna allow me to have them over, that he could meet them then.

"Well I already know about you Harry, because Ashlyn's a One Direction fan so you kinda of never went away; And you know about me. So what else is there?"

"She likes us?" I nodded. "Who is her favourite?" He asked. 

"She likes Zayn." I told him. his face fell. "Don't worry big guy, you're her second favourite." 

" Well you know what they say 1st is the worst and 2nd is the best. So it's all good." he laughed, and I laughed along.

"You're crazy Styles you know that?" 

"I may have heard that before." he smirked, and I laughed.

"I need to talk to you."He said seriously.

"About?"

"Louis." Not what I wanted to here. Not that I was even expecting anything. "What happened between you two earlier? And don't say nothing, and that the tears were happy tears about your mom, because honestly you're a terrible liar.

"I am not!" he glared at me. "Okay maybe I am, but it was no big deal."

"Skylar it's a damn big deal if Louis, won't even talk to me. He didn't even drop hints like usual he completely tried to get rid of me. So don't lie." he said. Guess it's now or never.

"Well I found him in our special place and he was just sitting there crying, and looking out into the woods, I went up to him and we talked for a bit, and were actually getting along." This is it. "Then he began telling me about the real reasons why he was scared to talk to me, and he just kept going on and on and on, about pointless things and I" I trailed off. Should I do this? Should I tell him? I don't know I'm so confused.

"and you?" he dragged on.

"Ikissedlouis" I said

"Huh?"

"I kissed Louis. I kissed him Harry! I know it was a mistake, and you don't have to tell me that! As soon as I realized waht I was doing I stopped and went to the car. I didn't meant to I guess my mind just took over me." i looked at Harry and he had an unreadable expression on his face. he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cashier. What the hell was going on? He paid our bill and dragged me outside. We walked over to the car, and he just began pacing back and forth.

"Harry? Please say something." he just continued pacing. "Harry please, anything." 

"You don't realize what has happened at all do you? "

"Well no you didn't say anything."

"Think about it Skylar. You're best friend Ashlyn is a fan of ours, she talked about us all the time to you, therefore you've had to heard a few things about Louis." What's he talking about?? " He's a pop star, and pop stars like him usually have a.." he trailed off. 

I finally caught on to what he was talking about, Eleanor. Ashlyn has talked about her before, she's not really a big Elounor shipper but she's told me about them. Eleanor is Louis girlfriend. His longtime girlfriend. Basically I'm fucked if by any chance there was paparazzi near us. 

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Exactly." he said.

"Should I be the one to tell her? Or Louis?" 

"He'll probably do it, unless she finds out herself. But she's gonna be pissed at him, and won't believe him when he says that you kissed him. So you'll have to explain to her what happened eventually. Let's just get home, it's been a long day and I think everyone needs some sleep." he said. 

~*~

When we got home everyone was asleep. The house was so quiet. 

"I'm just gonna go to bed okay? Night Sky." Harry whispered. 

"Goodnight Harry." i whispered back.

I wasn't very tired so I decided I would go out on the back deck for a while to think. I stepped outside and let the cool air hit me once again. I leaned over the edge and looked up at the stars. I was there for a good 10 - 15 minutes before someone spoke behind me. 

"Can't sleep?" he asked.

"Not really, you neither?"

"Nope."

"Listen, Louis. I'm really sorry about what happened between us. I didn't mean to do it, it just happened, and I didn't stop it before it happened. Don't ask why because, it's confusing.I just want you to know I told Harry, well I was kind pressured into telling him but the point is I did. And he freaked out at first and dropped hints to make me realize why he was freaking out which I finally caught on to and remembered your dating Eleanor. Right then I realized how big the mistake was an-" I was cut off. No not by lips. Thank god. I don't need anything else making me more guilty.

"Skylar!" he whisper yelled. "It's okay, really. I'm at just as much fault as you are because, I kissed back. it doesn't change anything though. You still hate me, I'm still going to try and get on your good side once again. I'll tell Eleanor what happened, and hope that she believes me." He said.

"I'm really sorry Louis." 

"Quit apologizing Sky, or if I an call you that yet. You're fine. I'm the one that needs to apologize but not yet. I'll prove to you that I'm sorry, in the right way and now isn't that way."

"But I-"

"Shh. Skylar, it's okay yuo've said sorry enough. No need to do it anymore." I leaned forward and hugged Louis.

"I know but it still needs said. I could have ruined everything with you and Eleanor, and I don't even mean to! And you can call me Sky it's okay. And I'm not going to hate you but I am still pissed about what happened and do expect an apology. A real apology." I finally let go of him. "Night Louis."

"Goodnight Skylar."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

18.5K 477 31
Her name is Jessica she lives in an group home. when adoption day comes she thinks it is hopeless till comes along the couple she has been waiting fo...
72.6K 1.9K 40
Hayley is best friends with YouTube singers Johnny Orlando and Hayden Summerall. One day, the two boys discover that Hayley has an amazing voice, and...
7.3K 285 55
Johnny, Miguel, and Robby struggle to return to normalcy after their trip to Mexico left several issues unresolved...
8.4M 447K 61
Hamilton Academy of the Arts. The school Sydney Acosta moved to all the way from Toronto, Ontario in a barely known city. After the divorce between h...