Chapter 21.

Recap

"It'll be okay Lou." Harry said giving me a small hug.

We ate the rest of our food and headed home. The boys have been staying at my house to keep me company during all this. We walked inside, and I could her my mum talking in the kitchen.

"Mum? Who are you talking to?" I said as I came around the corner, and stopped myself from moving any further.

"Hi Louis."

~*~

Louis' Point of View

"Hi Louis."

"Seth? What are you doing here?" I asked.

 "Well I thought I'd come back and visit everyone for a few days, and I tried looking for you guys but your mom said to just wait here. That you guys would be home soon."

"So you're here alone?" 

"Yep just me."

"Well I'm really tired so I'm gonna head upstairs. Night everyone. ."

I walked upstair's. I wasn't tired, I was just upset that Seth came alone. I was hoping that Skylar would have came with him. I shut the door to my room and walked to my bedroom when I saw a piece of paper lying on my pillow.  

Louis,

Meet me at the park, at 10. Trust me you won't regret it.

x.

X? Who the heck signs a note with x? Guess I'm about to find out.

~*~

Harry's Point of View

"Alright Seth, what's the real reason you came back with out telling anyone?" I asked.

"Well Niall here, had a trick up his sleeve and made Skylar listen to Louis' interview earlier. Then he went to Eleanor's and had her apologize and tell Skylar what really happened."

" What does that have to do with you coming here?" Zayn asked.

"Well I was with Skylar when this all happened, and she wanted to come back, because she feels horrible for not believing Louis in the first place. So I convinced her to come, but she wouldn't do it unless I came along. And Louis should be leaving in 3, 2, 1."

"I'll be back soon!" Louis yelled from the doorway.

"How did you know that he would be leaving just now?" I asked.

"Well Skylar didn't know how she should end up talking to him. She didn't want to just be here like I am, so she left a note on his bed for him to meet her at the park at 10. And I just figured that he would be too curious as to who left the note, that he would leave right away. "

"Wait so Louis' going to meet up with Skylar right now, and he doesn't know it?" I questioned.

"Exactly." Seth replied.

~*~

Louis' Point of View