Chapter 7 Part two.

Sorry about no updates! I was in DC having a BLAST! But I'm back now!

~*~

Harry's Point of view

I don't get why Louis' so pissed off. He was fine earlier, well not fine he was upset, but he was angry. Something else had to have happened between him and Skylar when they were gone; And I'm determined to find out what it was. I ran down the stairs, to find everyone looking at me.

"What?" I asked. They were getting kinda creepy.

"What did he say?" Skylar asked. She sounded nervous. What the heck happened when she was gone?!

"Not much. He kept telling me to leave him alone. That he wasn't in the mood."

"Is that all?" she questioned. Man what happened?

"Yea? There's nothing else he should have said is there? Did he say something to you?" I asked

"N-no. Nothing." she stuttered. Stuttering, plus won't look me in the eye. yep, she's a terrible liar.

"Umm okay? Ready to go Skylar?"

"What fo- Oh yeah that." She stood up and grabbed her jacket and walked over to me.

"Where are you guy's going?" Zayn asked.

"I promised her I'd take her out for dinner tonight. Sort of a welcome dinner." I said looking over at Skylar. She was looking down at her hands messing with the hem of her shirt. What's bothering her so much, she's acting as if she did something wrong. Did she say something rude to Louis? Is that why he's so mad?

"You okay Sky?" I asked

"Wha? Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Let's go." She said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out without letting the other's speak. 

"Oh okay, bye guys!" I screamed. I grabbed my keys and allowed her to drag me along, because she wasn't letting go of my arm at all. She has a death grip on it! 

"Um Skylar?"

"What?!" she snapped. Gees, whats her problem.

"My hand? " I said pointing to it. She just looked at it then looked back at me.

"What about it?" She asked.

"Well you're kind of crushing it. Would you mind letting go?" I asked I was beginning to loose feeling in my hand. She began to hesitate. "Like now?!" she finally let go and got in the car.

I rubbed my hand as I got in the car, she got quite an arm there. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. I took one last glance at Skylar before pulling out of the drive way but she was, crying. 

"Sky?" I asked. She kept staring out the window. "Skylar. What's wrong?" I turned her head so she was facing me.

"Nothing Harry it's fine. Let's just go." she said.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Harry, it's nothing. there happy tears." 

"Well then what are you so happy about."

"I g-guess because my mom comes h-home soon and I get to see her after all this time." stuttering again. Liar.

"Okay." I lied. She's going to tell me soon. Either her or Louis.

~*~

Skylar's Point of view

"I g-guess because my mom comes h-hom soon and I get to see her after all this time." I stuttered. Shit my stuttering's back. He probably saw right through my lie.