Perfect (A Jacob Black Story)

By ayakokawaii

All her life Winter Rose Swan has always protected and watched over her twin sister Isabelle Swan and all her... More

Perfect (A Jacob Black Story)
1-my life story
2-give me a chance
4-You Imprinted on Who?
5-Bliss
6-Goodbye highschool, bye bella?
7-Midnight Visitor
8-Bella's wedding and memories
9-Irish Roots
10-Close Encounter
11-Alice's Vision and Castle Donovan
12-Poisoned Blood
13-A daughter named Deirdre
14-Goodbyes
15-Home
16-She's mine
17-I'm not scared....I'm terrified
18-Questions from the newlyweds
19-Sister Bonding
20-Mine
21- The Proposal
22-A Perfect Day
23. Of Baby Troubles and Past Loves
24- Meet Deirdre and Renesmee
25- Waiting for You
26-Will they ever stop?
27- Welcome Back Bella
28- Home Sweet Home
29-Danger
30- Of Family Meetings and Immortal Children
31- The Denalis
32- A Message from the Italian Coven
33- J.Jenks and Alice's Warning
34- A welcome addition to the family
36- Christmas Eve pt.1
37- Christmas Eve pt.2
38- Alec
39- Decisions and Sudden Goodbyes
40- Caius
41- A Glimpse
42- Celestine
43-Back Home
44-Meeting Celestine
45-Awaken
46-Bella
47- A Visit To Ireland

3-Quileute Legends and Imprints

12.6K 207 13
By ayakokawaii

author's note:

i hope you guys like how the story goes...please please leave comments!!

‘shut up and just kiss me jacob...this one is long overdue’ i whispered

He laughed and pulled me closer to him ‘anything that my lovely wife wants she gets..’

And as soon as our lips touched i heard dozens of bells ringing close to my ear...the sound was defeaning and it annoyed the hell out of me.

I groaned as i sat up on my bed and fumbled for the alarm clock on my bedside table, it was barely 8 in the morning and i was rudely awakened from my dream. It was then my eyes flew open and my cheeks turned red from embarrasment as i remembered what my dream was...i was having rated thoughts of my best friend.

‘how could you Winter Rose Swan...you dirty little slut’ i whispered and broke out into a fit of laughter as i covered my face with a pillow fearing that Jake and Edward could hear me or find my dream out.

I shrugged and stretched my arms...seeing the soft sunlight outside my window i walked towards it...it brought a promise of a wonderful day and i have the whole day to myself before Jake picks me up tonight..and as i was reminded of our so called ‘date’ later it dawned on me that i never asked him if it was a formal event. I sighed and grabbed my towel and walked inside the bathroom after deciding to drop by at La Push later to ask him or maybe i’ll just seek out Alice’s advice since she knows quite a ton about fashion but looking at how sunny it was i doubt she would want to go shopping with me.

‘where is my twin when i need a shopping companion?!’ i grumbled and this time i hope edward hears me ‘hey eddie just for today allow me to hate you for taking away my sister from me...’

I was answered with a snort and a chuckle...it was weird how i can communicate with him, he can read my thoughts and i can hear his answers but i cant so much guess whats going in his mind. Same as with the rest of the pack...and thinking about the pack made me think of leah, she might be free to accompany an old gal pal for a shopping trip in Forks or maybe go down to Seattle for the day. That girl sure needs a break from all the males around her...and knowing about her heartbreak i cant help but want her company all the more...misery loves company so they said.

After shower i decided to wear white short shorts paired off with my pink tank top and my converse, i decided to just put my hair in a ponytail and when that was done i made my bed and skipped all the way downstairs with my phone in hand and wallet in my pocket. I was looking for leah’s number as i made my way into the kitchen for a glass of milk. I was on the process of pouring my milk in a glass when she answered my call...

‘hi winter, whats up?’ she answered and surprisingly she sounded cheerful when she did, i took that as a good sign...finally a friend and this time she’s a girl minus the fact that she was also one of the pack.

‘hey leah...uhh listen i was wondering if you would like to hang out with me today? I mean i havent seen you in a while. Are you back in La Push?’ i asked her as i took a long gulp from my milk and remembered when Seth told me that Leah was out of town.

She laughed and i could hear Seth’s whining at the background ‘i’m home...just got home last night and im already bored beyond words. And yes i would love to hang out...with another girl, finally!’

‘yay! Uhh i was thinking of going shopping today, i mean...you know’ i answered.

‘seth told me you and jake have a date tonight...we could also ask Kim to come with us, is that alright?’

‘of course! The more the merrier...where are going to meet?’ i asked as i placed the glass on the sink and let the warm water run thru it. ‘i didnt have breakfast by the way...care to feed this orphan?’

‘come over and we’ll feed you, we can meet here. I’ll let Kim know, she’s just outside with loverboy.’ She said and added ‘see you!’

As soon as i ended the call i grabbed my car keys, locked the house and went to my car. I inhaled the scent of the woods and felt that this day would really be great...and i am crossing my fingers for that. The drive took me 10min and i found myself at the Clearwater’s beautiful country home that looked something from a fairy tale for their gate was white and it had dozens and dozens of flowers, their driveway was lined with fruit bearing trees and more flowers and what completed this beautiful garden is a pretty swing found underneath the weeping willow. I was greeted by a grinning Seth as he jogged to meet me.

‘you’re up early Winter...where are you and Leah off to? She told me its girls day today...meaning?’ he asked me his eyes filled with expectation and endless energy.

I ruffled his hair and gave him a hug ‘well good morning to you too Seth...well your sister, kim and i are going to get some shopping done...’

He pouted as he opened the door for me ‘i hate shopping so i guess i cant come?’

‘of course you cant seth baby, but we’ll make sure we’ll have something for you when we get back’ leah said from the top of the stairs as she waved at me ‘i’ll be down in a second winter, mom made breakfast’

‘thanks Leah...did you call Kim?’ i asked which she gave me a yes before disappearing back in her room. Seth and i walked towards the kitchen and i was greeted by the smell of pancakes, eggs and hotdogs and my stomach grumbled telling me i was already famished.

I smiled at Sue Clearwater as she gave me a hug, she was one of the sweetest women here in Forks and i was blessed to have her like a second mom, she and my mother were close friends and despite the distance they still find a way to somehow have a get together.

‘morning sue...thanks for adopting me for breakfast’ i told her as i gave her a kiss and helped her with the plates and it was then that i noticed it looked like she prepared food for a whole squadron ‘uhh are we having a tea party of some sort?’ i asked.

She laughed and handed me another plate ‘well the whole pack heard you were coming over for breakfast and they asked if they could eat here as well.’

‘oh my gosh! And you prepared all these? I am so sorry!! Let me help you with cooking...those boys ugh!’ i said as i wrinkled my nose and found seth grinning at me from his psp ‘they can eat a lot!’

‘it comes with their phasing child...they’re a hungry lot. So our jacob and our little winter have a date tonight...’ she said with a knowing smile ‘that makes billy very happy indeed’

It was my turn to laugh and i shrugged ‘if only i know where is he taking me...seth?’

‘uhh i dont know what you’re talking about Winter’ he answered sheepishly and it was when we heard knocks on the door ‘that must be the guys and kim...i’ll go see’

‘he loves jacob so i doubt he’ll tell me anything’ i said and true to what he said it was indeed the pack and kim, the boys were their usual noisy selves and this time they all wore shirts. They all gave me a smile and whistled once they saw what i was wearing.

‘lookie here...who’s this hot girl serving us breakfast?’ Embry said as he gave me a hug and putting his arm around me.

Kim grinned and gave me a hug ‘i am so glad we’re having some girl time today...i needed that!’ she said excitedly ‘where’s leah?’

‘upstairs but she’ll be down soon for breakfast.’ I answered her with a smile

Jared appeared from behind her and gave me a soft squeeze as he hugged Kim, these two were just so sweet and i cant help but smile at them both.

‘make sure you girls will be back before 7 tonight ok?’ he said ‘hey jake your winter is all grown up now...look at what she’s wearing’

It was then i felt jacob’s eyes on me...he was staring at me from head to foot, i could feel my face turning red at what he was doing.

‘do you approve of what im wearing your highness?’ i whispered as i walked towards him.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead ‘nope...too sexy, why dont you wear jeans?’ he suggested as he pulled me closer ‘i hear you’re going out with Leah and Kim...where to?’

‘ugh! I am not wearing jeans...and thats a secret. You didnt even tell me where we’re going tonight and i dont know what to wear you idiot’ i grumbled.

‘you’d look perfect even in rags babe remember that but for tonight? Its casual...and wear sneakers alright?’

I raised my eyebrow at him but nodded ‘for our first date im wearing sneakers?’

He laughed and gave me another kiss but this time it was a light peck on the lips yet that fleeting moment our lips touched i felt something stir from deep within me and it was as if we were the only one in the room for everyone and everything else disappeared...it was only me and jacob staring at each other.

‘hey jake dont devour each other for breakfast! Food’s getting cold’ Quil called out making everyone laugh.

Jake smiled at me and led me to the kitchen ‘just spending a quiet moment with this pretty lady here...’

I rolled my eyes but handed him a plate ‘you’re just hungry...eat’

*Jake’s Pov*

The moment our lips touched i felt fireworks...literally felt fireworks from inside me. it was as if we were alone and we were seeing each other for the first time. There’s no doubt that Winter is indeed my imprint...i was meant for her and she was meant for me, there’s no mistake about that. And now seeing her at the light of the day wearing clothes a bit revealing to my taste i cant help but want to keep her by my side which would be impossible for that would make me weird and i didnt want to scare her...tonight i’ll tell her everything in hopes she wouldnt turn me away.

**Seattle**

‘this is the life...’ kim said in between sips of her long island iced tea as we were sitting in an outdoor restaurant waiting for Leah to be done with her shopping.

Spending the whole day with these wonderful girls made me feel good about myself despite the turmoil i was feeling. It wasnt exactly a bad thing but thinking of jacob every single minute can be in fact distracting yet i didnt seem to find it weird at all. I looked at Kim’s happy face as she was txting Jared i cant help but feel jealous...even Leah seems happy and here i am still at the crossroad whether to tell jake how i really feel about him tonight or to just go with the flow...loving him even if he loves bella?

‘is there something wrong Winter?’

I looked up and found Kim looking at me with worried eyes, i smiled and shook my head ‘nothing...well ugh its about jacob...’ i blurted out

She smiled knowingly and touched my hand ‘it will work out fine...you’ll see, have a little faith’

‘thats a bit hard...when everytime i see him i could feel his love for my sister. It would’ve been much easier if he fell in love with someone else at least i have a fair chance of fighting for what i feel...but i cant compete with bella and that makes it all difficult’ i said as i took a sip from my glass of soda ‘it frustrates the hell out of me...’

‘i know how you feel...i’ve been there.’ She said then added ‘i’ve had the longest crush on jared for as long as i could remember i have dreamt of being his...it wasnt easy so i know what you’re going thru...but it was worth the wait.’

‘kim’s right you know Winter...’Leah added as she placed her shopping bags on the floor ‘jacob will prove to you that he’s worth the wait...if not we can throw him at the cliff for revenge’

I laughed and shook my head ‘now who’s getting all violent now?’

Leah grinned and pointed at me ‘just kidding...i just dont want to see you hurt, bella’s very happy now and you deserve to be happy too’

‘what about you leah? You seem very happy today’ i said ‘are you in love?’

She smiled sadly and shook her head...she was still in love with sam but decided to keep quiet ‘i’ve just come to see that sam and emily are perfect for each other and there’s nothing i can do about it...its tiring being mad all the time. I just want to be happy for myself...no boyfriends to complicate things, but as for you girls i want you to be happy’

Leah and Kim’s advices were in my thoughts as we were driving back to the Clearwater’s house for jake agreed to pick me up there and he gave me at least 45min to prepare for our date tonight. We arrived at leah’s house to what seemed to be the whole pack lounging lazily out front and it was as if they were waiting for us to arrive.

‘so much for giving me time to prepare...and why is the pack here?’ i asked both Leah and Kim as we got out of the car with our purchases.

Leah grinned and pushed me towards Jacob ‘let him tell you...we’ll wait for you in my bedroom, we’d help you prepare. She’s all yours jake’ she called out before disappearing inside the house.

Kim giggled and gave me a wave as she walked towards Jared’s open arms ‘see you inside and dont take too long.’

I was about to say something when Jacob gave me a tight hug...so tight that i almost felt the air being squeezed out of my lungs.

‘uhh jake...too tight’ i murmured and he let go looking at me as if i left him for a hundred years instead of for only a few hours ‘you alright?’

He nodded but took my hand in his ‘you were gone for too long...i just missed you’

‘going all cheesy on me buddy...im here now, uhh why is the whole pack here?’

‘tonight is a special night for our tribe...i am inviting you to witness that.’ He whispered ‘now go get dressed, i’ll wait here for you.’

I nodded as i touched his cheek ‘so that explains the sneakers...i am honored to be here tonight mister all so mysterious, now let my other hand go so i can get dressed.’

It didnt take me long to finish getting dressed it was probably the first time i took a shower in record time but with the girls there to help me get ready for tonight it was easy. I flipped at my hair that now cascaded in curls on my shoulders, to my peach sweater and gray leggings down to my boots...i knew jake would approve. I applied my eyeliner and a touch of lipgloss and smiled at my reflection...i looked like a girl in love.

‘you’ve been in love with him since forever you dork’ i whispered as i took one last look at my face and left the room.

**jacob’s pov**

Did i just die for a second and right now i am staring at heaven’s most beautiful angel?

That was my reaction when Winter skipped down the stairs towards me, she looked too beatiful for words...too perfect and she belonged to me. after this night i’ll make sure she’ll never leave me and i will never leave her again.

‘you look perfect...too perfect’ i whispered as i held her hand and gave it a kiss ‘are you ready to leave?’

She blushed and nodded ‘am i overdressed? Or underdressed?’

‘you’re perfect...i promise you one thing tonight, you’ll get the answers to the questions you’ve been asking...’ i whispered as i led her into the woods and into the clearing where a campfire had started. From where we were we could hear the language of my tribe telling stories from our great ancestors. We found an empty spot near jared and kim, they both gave us quiet smiles as i laid a blanket for me and Winter to sit on. She smiled at me and i opened my arms to her which she accepted without hesitation.

‘thanks for keeping me warm jake...but i dont know your language enough to understand what the chief is saying...’ she whispered as she held on to my arm ‘but it sounds interesting...’

I kissed her hair and whispered to her in my language that i will translate for her, every little thing that our chief says i will translate for her.

Tonight was a special night for all of us...it was night of remembering, a night of remembering our ancestors, our forefathers who guarded the land from the cold ones, our treaty and friendship with Carlisle and the rest of the Cullens and our imprints. I brought Winter here tonight for her to understand what imprinting was all about and for her to open her heart to me.

‘imprinting?’ she whispered and looked up at me the moment she heard the word being mentioned ‘you mean like falling in love?’

I shook my head and touched her face ‘not entirely like love for everything else doesnt matter anymore, even gravity ceased to exist the moment we imprint on this one special person. She or he becomes the center of our world..nothing else matters, from the day we imprinted we vowed to protect this special person...guard her, cherish her, be everything she wants us to be. Thats what imprinting is Winter...it goes beyond love, transcends beyond time and laws...’

She had tears in her eyes as i finished explaining to her ‘that sounds romantic...is that what happened to Jared and Kim? Sam and Emily? Paul and your sister? Uhh Quil and Claire too?’

I nodded and pulled her closer ‘and thats what’s happening to me...’

She looked up at me in confusion and her tears started to fall as she whispered ‘you imprinted on bella?’

Bella? Huh? How did her sister get into the picture? Winter looked at me with tears but she didnt move away from my arms it was as if she was holding on to me as i pulled her as close as i dared...what the hell happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 77 19
Elena and her nonidentical twin Bella have decided to leave their warm home of phoenix where they live with their mother Renee and their step-father...
121K 2.9K 17
Bella Swan has a twin brother Valentine Swan who just so happens to be mate of Jacob Black. While unknown danger lurks in the dark, Valentine's unkn...
344K 14.2K 17
❝We came. We saw. We loved.❞ ~ Always the proud best friend of Jacob Black, Sage Lucero has m...
1.5M 28.7K 27
Harper Santiago and Jacob Black have been best friends for years. That is until Bella Swan comes back into the picture, and everything for Harper beg...