20-Mine

I woke up to the sounds of a violin playing a perfect rendition of my favorite song by train, it was marry me. I lay there with my eyes closed thinking of Jacob, his perfect smile, his gentle eyes that had the power to move me in so many ways with a single glance, his sexy lips that has kissed me senseless and made me feel both vulnerable and powerful at the same time, to his perfectly toned body and to die for abs...uhh wait since when did that song turn into something erotic?? 
I jumped out of bed nearly hitting my head on the headboard as I focused my now functioning brain to process whatever thoughts it had that very minute. I looked around me and I clutched the blanket close to me. I breathed in and out as I peeked under the blanket and found myself topless and clad only in my boy shorts. Shaking my head I wrapped the blanket around my torso and looked around the room...with its soft and light features, grey and white furnitures, wolf paintings around the wall and a picture of Jacob and I, I knew I was in his room...the question is why and how did I get here? And most importantly why am I naked?
Walking towards the open glass doors that led to the balcony I found out that it was still night and the full moon was casting shadows around the black's immaculate lawn, behind the trees I could hear the soft gurgling sound of a stream. I looked up at the moonlit sky and wondered what the hell happened last night? I could still hear the rendition if train's marry me somewhere around the house but that could wait. I was about to go back inside the room when I saw him...my mate. He was in his wolf form looking majestic as always, he shook his fur and transformed back into human, naked as the day he was born. He hasn't noticed me yet for he didnt seem bothered of his nakedness, he made no move to hide it as he walked towards the lawn chairs were a robe was. He sat there for a minute looking nervous about something and I couldn't define what he was worried about. He looked so close yet so far away from my reach. I stood there waiting for him to notice me...and I didnt have to wait that long for he looked up and our eyes met...sparks like fireworks sizzled between our stare, those beautiful brown eyes of his looking at me, staking his claim on me. I felt like I was a temptress, wearing a see thru gown that had him wanting for more. 
I smiled at him and beckoned him to come...he didnt need a second invitation for he simply ran the short distance between us and jumped the balcony as if it was nothing and as he walked closer to me I felt like he was a powerful predator and I was his prey...so much for that analogy and wanting to be seductive to the man I love. I held his gaze as I looked up to his face...I would look at anything and everything right now except his for his waist and downwards...damn it he was surely well endowed and what's even more scary is that he wasn't even hard yet.
'I see that my beautiful mate has awaken....did you sleep well babe?' He whispered close to my ear as his arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.
I cleared my voice and smiled at him 'yup...were you out on patrol again?' 
'No....I was out thinking, my wolf wanted to roam around for a bit.' He said and sat on the chairs but not before pulling me down on his lap and like the sexy goddess I was I straddled him naked and all. 'Babe...you might not want to do that...'
I giggled which sounded totally foreign to my ears, whoever this lady was jake seemed scared of her...scared in a good sense. It felt wonderful to know that I have full power over this powerful alpha as I smiled at him.
'You kill me when you do that...' 
'In a good way I hope...' I whispered and kissed his cheek, I could feel his sharp intake of breath as I moved closer. 'Cat got your tongue babe?'
He shook his head as his eyes looked downwards and focused on my bare chest as he growled possessively and pulled me closer towards him. I looked deep in his eyes and gone was the man I know...his wolf has taken over, his wolf would start claiming his mate...though that thought should scare me, I felt overwhelmed and excited. A part of me can't wait to be ravaged and possessed...damn that was kinky. 
'You know what will happen tonight though babe?' He said as he trailed kisses from my cheek down to my neck then back up again 'I'm trying to hold on to whatever self control I have left...'
I sighed as put a finger on his lips 'shhh it's about time jake...we've waited long enough don't you think?'
He growled again and lifted me from his lap and took me back to the comforts of his bedroom. Tonight i will be his...I would worry about what happens next in the morning. For now I am his...no alpha or empath duties, just a man and a woman who tried to fight their desire for each other now has come full circle. I will be his and he will be mine...nothing else matters, tomorrow will take care of itself but tonight belongs to Jacob and I. 
***
'Fuck! That hurts...' I groaned as I sat up on the bed, but it seemed impossible to do so, something warm and heavy was wrapped around my legs and it wasn't in any hurry to let  me go. 
My eyes were heavy as it roamed around the dimly lit bedroom as I was rudely waken up from my dream by snoring...wait....what?! I don't snore!! And what was that heavy thing wrapped around my legs? I slowly moved my head to my right and let out a gasp as I saw Jacob snoring peacefully beside me. He looked so angelic and handsome while he slept...although there were times that I would've been content to watch him sleep today was different. I knew we were both naked under the sheets and that came as a surprise to me. We made plans not to go all the way until our wedding night and looks like it didnt happen, judging from what i could see and feel from the tenderness in between my legs. I had no regrets...none whatsoever but it would've been better if I could remember anything that happened.
'Jake?' I whispered as I gently shook his shoulder 'wake up...please wake up'
He groaned and pulled me closer to his naked chest and buried his face in between the crook of my neck and shoulder. 
'We can do it again later babe...we need to sleep' he murmured 
I giggled despite the awkwardness of the situation and turned to look at him 'babe!! You need to wake up, I have questions' I said as I shook him harder. His beautiful eyes finally opened and he smiled at me.
'Yes babe...are you alright?' He whispered as he kissed my forehead 'how's my beautiful mate...' He added as he kissed my shoulder 'mine...'
I looked at the spot where he kissed me and I found a mark...like the tattoo found on his shoulder...he claimed me as his. I looked up to his gentle face and he smiled at me. There were no need for words, I am his and he is mine. I was touching his cheeks and he was kissing my fingers as he pulled me closer.
'It wasn't a dream then...' I whispered 'mate...'
'You'll make a very fine Luna...' With that said he pulled me in for a kiss and pretty soon I was snuggling in his arms, feeling safe, treasured and loved. If this is how Bella felt the first night with Edward then it was a night worth remembering, but unlike my dear sister jake and I didnt wait til our wedding night...wait, did we even discuss about marriage? I sighed and snuggled closer to his warm embrace, tomorrow will worry about itself for now I am going to savor this moment...our first night together.
**
'You look different today winter...what's up?' 
I fought the need to hide inside the closet or under the table the minute I heard emmet ask me that question, making jasper turn around to look at me intently. After spending the weekend with Jacob, I was now back with the Cullens and started my work as an empath again. I checked my reflection on one of the mirrored cabinets and shook my head...I looked the same to me but my friends have noticed the changes though they simply can't tell what. As I tried to wave him off I was cut off by a grinning jasper and emmet laughed knowingly. Soon enough Alice and Rosalie went in to join them in looking at me, turning me around and around much to Esme and carlisle's surprise.
'What is going on here? And why are you looking at winter like that?' Bella asked as tried to stop emmet from carrying me and hoisting me up the air. 
I looked at Edward for help and he was grinning at me while trying to calm Bella . I knew then the vamps knew what happened over the weekend. I groaned and shut my eyes finally realizing that edward can read my mind. 
'Oh my gosh Eddie...you didnt' I whispered to which jasper laughed as Alice was trying to hold her laughter. 'Tell me you didn't...' 
'He didnt what babe?' Bella asked 'what is going on?' 
'I think we need to leave them both alone for them to talk guys...' Rosalie said as she ushered the rest of the Cullens out of the living room. 
'We can't wait for a little Jacob and winter running around' Alice whispered to Esme and Carlisle. 
I groaned again as I saw the look of surprise in Bella's face as she walked closer to me and held my hand as she looked at my face. 
'Do you have something to share with me babe?' 
I could feel the blush creeping on my cheeks as I nodded 'idk why it's a big deal all of a sudden...but yes i do have something to share.' 
Bella smiled and rubbed my tummy 'is Deirdre going to come out sometime soon?'
'Damn Bella!! Way to say it straight to the point...but yes, I'm officially his...' I whispered and hugged her 'I've never felt more happier now...and at peace with everything with what we have...'
'Im happy for you...do you have any plans for the wedding?' 
'Uhh no? Not yet anyway...we haven't talked about it yet. We don't want to get married right away. Would that be a problem?'
She shook her head and clapped her hands gleefully 'I'm going to be an aunt!'
Rolling my eyes I sat on the couch and motioned for her to sit beside me 'let's not hurry about that part shall we? We have the volturri to worry about...'
'Fuck the volturri we shouldn't let them ruin our lives just because aro is such a spoil sport...so you guys don't have plans yet?' 
'We've talked about it of course Bella but I just can't leave dad...do you think he's going to be fine with his daughters getting married?' 
She smiled and looked at me with piercing eyes, it surprised me sometimes at how smart she got since she married Edward...did he somehow transfer some age old knowledge to her? 
'He only wants us to be happy winter and I'm sure he understands but you guys don't need to hurry but before little Deirdre is born you need to be married.' She said then grinned 'its only fair that you tell me about your first night together...'
I groaned and hid my face on one of the pillows on the couch...trust my silly twin to go straight to the birds and the bees part.
'Should I start telling you how well endowed he is?'
And from somewhere in the back of my mind I could hear edward and the pack's laughter and jake's outrageous shout of no.

*jake's pov*
She was perfect...in every way possible. From the way she combed her hair and artlessly tied it into a messy bun as she hummed to the beat of her iPod while making breakfast, looking perfectly at home in my kitchen. I could get used to having her with me every single day but of course I have to marry her for us to be able to do that and I plan to do just that as soon as I figure out how to ask Charlie's permission to marry her without him shooting my head off.
I was content in looking at her when she turned around and blushed as soon as she saw me grinning at her. 
'My kitchen never smelled this good babe...'
Rolling her eyes she let out a snort and shook her head 'you were never much of a cook jakey poo...where's billy? Breakfast is almost ready.'
'He's been with the elders of the tribe discussing important matters with regards to business and all that.' 
'Are you sure he's alright about this?' She asked as she looked at me 'we may be adults but its still not right that I just spend the night here...'
I smiled and pulled her close to me and rubbed her back 'he supports us winter...from day one he knew that we'll end up together so don't worry that pretty lil head of yours.'
She smiled and pinched my cheeks 'well then since everyone in the tribe, the Cullens, the pack, my sister agrees that we are meant to be with eah other, mom agrees as well that leaves dad...' 
'Like I said love don't worry that pretty head of yours...things will work out fine...'
I had to cross my fingers behind my back as I said that...alpha or no alpha, facing Charlie's grim face when he hears about everything that I'll say to him later is enough to make me want to face aro's ugly face than face the wrath of chief swan when I tell him about my plans. 
It wasn't suppose to happen so soon...yet fate has a way of intervening with our carefully laid plans and now I am left with the task of convincing Charlie that I am perfect for his beloved daughter. 
Breakfast was spent in relaxed silence as we held each others hands on top of the table. I never thought I would be this cheesy that even the simple touch of our hands was enough to make me happy. Seeing her smile, looking into her eyes, smelling her intoxicating scent was somehow enough for me...it wasn't just sex with her...it was so much more than winter being my imprint and my Luna...it was more than that. 
'Where are you going today jakey?' She asked.
I smiled as I checked my reflection on the mirror in the hallway,she was carrying a basket of herbs as she made her way into the kitchen. I had a meeting with Charlie in an hour and I didnt want to be late for it. 
'Business meeting babe...we have our future to think of...' I told her with a grin 'Seth will be here or we can meet up for lunch?' 
'Hmm just call an hour before ok? I love you!!' She called out before disappearing inside the house.
'I love you too babe...see you later...'
Driving to the sherif's office proved to be nerve wracking and I literally had to stop my knees from shaking, it was as if I'm about to commit a criminal offense with the way I was acting, and the fact that winter didnt in anyway know of this meeting made matters worse. 
I let out a deep sigh as I fished for the ring inside my pocket...yes I plan to propose to winter, tonight...but before that could happen I have to win Charlie's approval. I was just hoping he would agree to it and not cut my head off for not keeping my promise in not proposing to her yet. I maybe the alpha but when it comes to winter's dad I'm just a normal guy who plans to spend the rest of my life with the girl I love provided that her dad agrees.
I saw him sitting outside the sherif's office sipping coffee and looking at the cars that would pass by. No doubt surveying his territory, I suddenly felt like a fish out of water the minute I got out of my car and he looked at me. 
'This would be the time when Ed's mind reading powers can be of great help...' I muttered and tried to smile at my future father in law.
'You're 5min late young man...and where's my daughter?' Charlie asked as he motioned the empty seat in front of him. 
'She's busy with some herbs at the reservation and Seth is with her...she's safe.' I answered feeling like I was in an inquest procedure. 
'Of course she's safe, is there a reason why she shouldn't be safe?' He asked as he looked at me 'Is there something I should know about my daughter?'
I smiled and shook my head, sherif or not he was still that loving father and would worry about his daughters constantly not that he was the showy type of course...but I had another worry on my mind than his parenting skills, that would be for another day but as Charlie drummed the table with his finger tips I groaned inwardly and started uttering a silent prayer to the great spirits to hear my plea of not being fed to the sharks today. 
'I have something to tell you...I know this wont be easy Mr.Swan, but I hope you hear me out.' I started.
'Mr.Swan? Jacob Ephraim Black...have you been drinking? Are you on weed or something?'
'Uh weed? No! I don't do drugs Charlie, why would you think that?!' 
'Nevermind Jacob...what is it that you want to tell me?' He asked as he took another sip of his coffee. 
I gulped as I took the little box inside of my coat and opened it for him, he looked at it and whistled for inside the box was a yellow canary diamond and I had it custom made to be an engagement ring. It was a small price to pay for the girl I love and she deserves nothing but the best. I smiled as I looked at it and sighed. 
'I wanted to make things right for her...I want to be the man who can make her happy, if I can give her the whole world I would Charlie just to make her happy but I know she would be the happiest girl if she knows that her father and I would be on good terms. I know we promised to wait...but I would just like to ask for your permission Mr.Swan if I can marry your daughter and make her happy for the rest of my life...'
He was silent for a while as he looked at the ring and looked back at me, the silence between us was nerve wrecking and I could only hear the sound of different cars passing and I could even hear my own heart beat as I waited for his response. 
'Well...it seems like you're proposing to me...and it's weird' he said then sighed 'I must be getting old...I don't doubt you can make her happy and who am I to stand in your way?'
'Does this mean...' I asked 'you're ok with it? You're not gonna kick my assfor not waiting?' 
'I'll have your balls if you make my daughter cry you hear me Jacob Black and not even billy can stop me...'
I just sat there speechless not knowing what to do after getting Charlie's approval. I didnt expect it to be this easy when there was a lot of thoughts going in my head of him not agreeing but he seemed cool with it as he shook his head in disbelief. 
'Well? Why are you still sitting here? Shouldn't you be planning an elaborate proposal or something?' He asked 'kids these days...'
That snapped me out of my trance as I stood up and gave him a hug as I let out a shout of joy. 
'You won't regret this Charlie,I promise to take care of her...' I said as I ran towards my car 'I'll see you later...dad'
I didnt hear his remark after hearing me say that...I was just too overwhelmed with him saying yes that I couldn't contain my excitement. I let out a sigh of relief as I looked at the ring again. It was from my grandmother, one of the family heirlooms when she became Luna to our pack and now the ring would belong to the girl I love.
'Hello? Alice? I need your help...I'm proposing to her tonight' I said as soon as Alice answered my call. 
Tonight it's going to be official...I am going to make her mine.