29-Danger

a/n:  sorry for the late update guys! please please vote and leave a comment :) i'd like to know how my readers are liking this story. thank you!!

‘mama’

‘aunt winter’

I looked up from reading my book of spells as I heard those two angelic voices call my attention, I smiled at the two angels running towards me with 2 wolves in tow, a sandy brown one and a gray one whom both I recognized. The 4 of them have become fast friends much to my surprise, it was both easier for Bella and I to accept that these wolves have imprinted on our daughters but it becomes a huge fuss with the fathers. I watch them running around the field and had to stop the tears from falling, not wanting them to sense the distress I was feeling despite the fact that it all seemed to be ok.

After that scene with Alec after Bella and I gave birth, I just couldn’t believe that the volturri would leave us alone for some time. Its been months since we last saw or heard of any member of the volturri and I would like to keep it that way but knowing how vengeful those idiots are that would be hard to believe for them to stay quiet for this long but we all welcomed it. Seeing our beautiful girls grow to be beautiful toddlers I knew life is starting to be perfect. I looked at my daughter and her curly black hair as she was riding on seth’s back while holding hands with her cousin Nessie who was riding on embry’s back. They were having the time of their lives chasing each other and not worrying about a single threat and I would like to keep it like that. As they were growing up they were much more advanced than most kids their age are. Though they still look like toddlers they already possessed skills and traits seen in children way beyond their age. Nessie was showing signs of being as powerful as her father and aunt alice, with the ability to be able project her thoughts the minute she touches you, while Deirdre’s emotions seem to control the weather, she recently mastered the water element making her swim like a mermaid whenever she went with me and her dad at the beach. She has also taken interest in spells and would always snuggle up to me whenever I read or practice my spells. It made me proud and also worried about how the volturri would react knowing of their skills.

‘a penny for your thoughts babe?’

Turning around I saw the smiling face of my twin as she moved to sit beside me, despite her being a vampire she still acts like the same Bella I know and since we gave birth, the experience had brought us more closer to each other.

‘just watching the kids…and of course I am over thinking as usual. Did you feed already?’ I asked as stretched my toes ‘wouldn’t want you to leave again in the middle of watching our daughters play’

She laughed and nodded ‘yes I went with Alice and Rosalie, they’ll be here soon and let me warn you they’ve been shopping again, prepare yourself for an entire autumn and winter wardrobe’

I rolled my eyes and laughed at what she said, she just made shopping with her sisters very repulsive ‘its good to know that some things never change even if you’re a vampire now.’

‘ugh trust me my fashion tastes remains the same and I am glad they still allow me to wear jeans from time time. Heels are my enemies’ she grumbled as she looked at our daughters ‘arent they lovely? Deirdre is showing signs of being skillful in magic, how is jake reacting to it?’

I laughed remembering my husband and that look of surprise in his face the minute he saw Deirdre levitating from her cot, it was a sight to behold seeing Deirdre’s giggling face and her genuine happiness the minute she accomplished lifting herself up in the air and seeing Jake’s worried look was enough to make me laugh out loud at the memory of it.

‘he’s trying to get used to the fact that he now has 2 witches in the family, do you think she’ll be able to shift someday?’ I asked ‘Nessie’s skills are getting more stronger as she gets older, it scares me…with the powers they have it wouldn’t be a wonder if the volturri would just come here and demand to take them.’