17-I'm not scared....I'm terrified

*a/n* sorry for updating a bit late guys!! writers block hit me and i do apologize for the short chapters but dont worry i'll make it up to you guys...i promise. please keep on reading and if it isnt too much to ask then do vote and comment :) thank you...

*Winter’s Pov*

I was smiling as i saw Seth giving me his wolfish grin as i stepped out of the cullens house with alice.

‘seth!’ i squealed in delight as i rushed to give him a hug and bury my face in his soft fur ‘i missed you so so much!’

He playfully nudged me and grinned at alice who in turn gave us a wave, i was about to climb unto his back when he howled and turned to look at the forest. My heart was beating like mad because i had a feeling it was jacob telling him something...could it be? Could it be that there’s another vampire close by? I opened my mouth to ask seth that question when he made a dash towards the trees and within minutes he came out as a boy.

‘you had me worried there lil brother’ i whispered as i gave him a hug ‘is there something wrong?’

He sighed and nodded ‘vampire...it crossed our lands again, its happening more frequently now and one awful stench’ he paused and smiled apologetically at alice ‘im sorry but his scent is more distinct than the others...’

‘does jake know this vampire?’ alice asked as she walked towards us ‘we’re not sure if its a nomad or something else...i havent seen anything’

‘he mentioned the name alec...does he ring a bell? I dont know anything else until i reach the pack.’

I looked at alice and felt my head spin...what could the volturri want from us now? Aside from the obvious reason that they want my blood why would aro send one of his precious children to Forks...and why did it have to be alec?? That demon gives me the creeps!

I shuddered as i kissed alice’s cheek ‘i’ll see you soon alice, i need to check on jake and the others. Tell carlisle about alec please, you guys need to be careful’

She nodded and smiled ‘will do winter, thanks again for the gifts, be careful alright?’

I smiled and gave her a wave before waiting for seth who was now coming out as a wolf, with a last smile from alice, seth and i were now running towards la push. I buried my face in his fur and felt at peace though i was still very much worried but seeing that seth was calm i knew jacob and the rest of the pack are safe...for now. We absolutely need to kill those bastards, and if i ever get my hands on alec’s filthy neck i’ll break it into tiny pieces and watch him burn with my blood. I shuddered thinking about it and when that time comes i’d let jane watch...as i slowly kill her brother. I wasnt much of a fighter yet but i know i can come handy in a fight. I sighed and tried to calm myself as i looked up at the canopy of leaves on top of us...seth was running at lightning speed as if he was chased by something...i took a glance at our backs but i couldnt see anything...it was then i heard seth growl. I closed my eyes and focused on his steady breathing and tried my hardest to talk to him...

‘seth?!’

‘who?? Winter?!’

‘duh..no its the queen of the damned of course its me! oh my gosh!! Im talking to you right now arent i?’

‘like duh...no its me van helsing, but seriously we dont have time for this just hold on tight alright? The alpha will have my balls if you dont get there safely’

‘are we being chased?’

‘leech! Now hold on he wouldnt dare come close the minute we reach the beach...’