The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

By Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... More

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 14: Our past 2

7.2K 261 124
By Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

Here is the new chapter!

Enjoy it!

Like it!

Comment!

And if you find me appealing Follow Me!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

~~~Still on Flasback~~~

Mavis POV~

"What are you doing!?" I yelled at him angered. He flinched causing him to cut himself deeper. He turned his head and looked at me. He had tears streaming from his eyes.

"Why are you doing that!?" I yelled getting closer to him. He just looked down.

"Why would you care...I'm just a murderer..." He muttered quietly while more tears fell from his eyes. I just looked at him a bit shocked. 'He's the on that they where talking about'

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Zeref...D-Dragneel..." he said in a whisper. I nodded with a smile. 'I bet his misunderstood' I thought smiling brightly at him. He looked shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you talking to me? Aren't you afraid I might hurt you?" He asked a bit confused. I shook my head still smiling.

"Nop! I bet you're misunderstood. I bet you had a good reason for what you did." I said grabbing his good hand and standing up.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked blushing. I giggled at his adorable face.

"Let's go to the infirmary. I'll clean you're hand up!" I said dragging him with me. People where staring but I didnt care.

We entered the infirmary and he sat in a bed. I grabbed the first aid kit and started treating his wounds. He flinched in pain.

"Gome. But its you're fault for doing that." I said and he looked down.

"I know you're gonna leave me like everyone. So why not leave now." He said in a sad tone.

"And why would I do that? You're my friend!" I said wrapping a bandage around his hand.

"Friend...?"

"Yep!" I said smiling.

"But my life has no meaning. I can't find my dad, I don't know where my brother is and nobody wants me alive. I should just die..." He said sobbing. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me shocked. I just smiled at him.

"I'll make sure you stop thinking that way about yourself!" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"How do you plan to do that?" He said looking down again. I hugged him tightly. He tensed up but relaxed later on.

"I'll never leave you're side. I'll be the light to you're darkness. I'll show you the beauty of life." I said pulling away and giving him a big smile. To my surprise he returned it. I blushed but kept my smile.

"I'm Mavis by the way! Mavis Vermilion!" I said still blushing and smiling. He's smile grew wider.

"Arigatou, Mavis!"

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I looked at Lucy and his friends. The girls where crying but with a small smile.

"That why you have all those scars in you're hands" said a pink hairs guy who I forgot his name. Zeref nodded.

"Sadly I had to leave after three years, but I made him promise me not to think low of himself. We also pinky promised to see each other again." I finished and looked at him. He had tears but had the smile that I always loved to see and missed so much.

"So what happened to you're brother?" Asked a pink hairs guy who was next to Zeref. I then remembered that Zeref would talk about his brother a lot.

'What was his name again?'

"Natsu! Don't be so insensitive!" A blue hairs guy named Jellal said.

'Oh yeah! His brothers name was Natsu..........Wait!?!'

"NATSU!? AS IN NATSU DRAGNEEL!?" I asked and he nodded. I looked at Zeref who just shook his head. 'He doesn't know!?'

"How do you know Natsu?" A girl with red hair said. Erza I think.

"I-uh...well..." I tried searching for something and it hit me." L-Lucy wouldn't stop talking about you!" I said and certain blonde looked at me with disbelief and a red face.

"NANI!?! I DID NO SUCH THING!!!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah! She would just go on and on about you. Natsu this Natsu that." I said.

Zeref chuckled at my excuse,

The table smirked at Lucy,

A girl with white hair whispered something about babies,

A guy stripped,

Lucy blushes while glaring at me and

Natsu ate his food and looked at us with a confused face.

"But what did happened to him?" A petite girl like myself which I learned was Levy asked. Zeref gave a sad smile.

"I found him the next day Mavis left but..." He paused.

"But what?" Asked a guy with piercings. Gajeel? Maybe.

"...he didn't remember me" he said looking up. Everyone looked guilty about asking him all this personal questions.

"Sorry for making you tell us this Zeref-nii" said Natsu hugging Zeref tightly. 'Zeref-nii!?'

"Natsu-san?" Asked a girl with blue wavy hair.

"Hai Juvia?" He asked not releasing Zeref.

"Why does Natsu-san call Zeref-kun Zeref-nii?"

Natsu's POV~

"Why does Natsu-san call Zeref-kun Zeref-nii?" That question caught me a bit off guard. At least I knew the reason. I smiled widely at them and answered.

"Cause, since we met he's been like a big brother to me so I started calling him that" I said my grin growing.

"Awwww~~~" the girls coed and I glared at them. Then I looked up at Zeref-nii.

"How come you didn't tell me all of this?" I asked a bit hurt. He hugged me and patted my head like he always did and smiled sweetly at him.

"I didn't want you to think badly of me" he said and I laughed.

"W-what?" He asked looking at me. I looked up at him.

"You're weird Zeref-nii!" I exclaimed and he laughed and I joined. The whole table smiled at us.

"Aww brotherly love" said Erza. Then someone cleared there throat.

"Excuse me..." We all looked up to see a waiter. "...sorry to interrupt but the shop is closing up." We all looked confused.

"I thought the shop didn't close until 10:40" said Gray and we all nodded.

"It's 10:50" the waiter said giving us the bill.

"Wait! We didn't eat our foo-" Lucy said but stopped when she saw all the empty plates. I tried to make myself as small as possible. I failed.

The hole table looked at me with pissed and annoyed faces.

"Natsu..." Said everyone getting closer to me in a creepy way.

"H-Hai?" I said shaking of fear.

"You're gonna pay" said Mira and I shivered.

"P-pay?" I asked and looked up to see Zeref-nii and saw him with the same expression as the others.

"They started getting closer and closer.

"IIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

-Outside the buffet-

"My money...it's gone...all gone" I whined as I looked at my wallet that they took from my pocket and played with my money.

"That's what you get for eating our food Tabasco breath!" Gray snorted at me and I glared at him and headbutted him.

"What you call me Icicle!" He headbutted me back.

"You heard me Flaming Pyro!"

"ICE POP!!!"

"HOT HEAD!!"

"Are you two fighting?"

"Nop! We are the best of friends! Ne, Natsu?"Gray said as we hugging each other and acted like best friends.

"Aye!" I responded.

"Good" Erza said and turned to look at Jellal who was currently holding a laugh.

Zeref's POV~

As Erza turned around to talk to Jellal and Natsu and Gray started glaring at each other. I just chuckled.

"You haven't changed a bit, Natsu" I said to my self smiling at the sight of my baby brother now rolling on the ground fighting with Gray.

"So you didn't tell him?" Asked Mavis behind me. I didn't turn around.

"I couldn't. He might have not understanded and hate me. If that happened I don't k ow what I'd do..." I said and she talked but I interrupted her.

"But he didn't react badl-"

"I use to think that when we where younger. But now that I saw how he reacted, I think I'm ready to tell him. I'm just gonna wait for the right moment" I said and looked at her. She was shocked but then smiled. She went and hugged. I smiled and chuckled.

"I'm glad to see you again Zeref" she said and I smiled at her.

"I'm glad to see you to, Mavis"

Then I noticed something.

"You haven't grown much have you?" I asked teasingly and she looked at me pouting and blushing. I smiled at her.

"Did you remember our other promise?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"Of course. I'm supposed to treat you to a fancy restaurant as ou-"

"Our first date!" she finished for me smiling brightly.

"How does Sunday at 7:00pm sound for you?" I asked and she nodded enthusiastically. I laughed at her childish behavior. 'Still the Mavis I know and love'

"And remember Zeref. The light won't shine unless there is darkness and the darkness won't show unless there is light. We aren't opposites but equals in a strange way." she said looking at me and I smiled at her wise words.

"Get a room or something!" We turned around to see the whole group looking at us with smirks lasted on their faces. We blushed and let go of each other. Then I felt a warm arm around my shoulder I looked to see Natsu smirking at me.

"You like to work fast don't cha Zeref-nii!" He exclaimed and I pushed his face annoyed and he started laughing. A thick mark appeared on my forehead as I started running after him to give him a good smack.

Everyone was laughing lively. I started laughing to but I felt an evil aura too.

Mira's POV~

I grabbed my note book of OTP's from my purse and started writing down.

New objective

Names: Zeref and Mavis

OTP:

I tapped my chin with my pen thinking of a name for my new ship.

"I got it" I mumbled writing it down.

OTP: ZerVis

An evil aura took over me as a smirk ran across my lips.

"Light and Darkness together... Perfect."

"Mira?" I looked back to see Levy looking at me weirdly.

"Hi Levy. Can I help you with something?" I asked going to my sweet self again.

"N-no I just though I herd you whispering something." She asked eyeing me.

"Nah I was just remembering something I had to do." I said smiling sweetly at her and she nodded and walked over to the girls.

My dark aura came back. I looked at my book and smiled.

'I will make this ship's happen'

"What is that book?" Asked the girls behind me eyeing me suspiciously.

'Ship'

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

Next chapter coming soon!

Thanks for all the support!

I really appreciate it!

Till next chapter!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
122K 5.4K 27
He had everything, yet needed everything. Natsu Dragneel had everything, the looks, the brains, and the money. Afterall, he was the son of the famous...