Randomness With Mario & Frien...

By awzumnez

Come join Mario and his pals as they chat about...well, like the title says, RANDOM stuff! A collab by @awzu... More

Randomness With Mario & Friends!
1. Pancakes Or Waffles?
2. Nature
3. Movies
4. Truth Or Dare
5. Peach Vs. Pauline
6. Name-Changing Day
7. Who's The Superstar?
8. Fan Mail (Bonus Chapter 1)
9. The Two-Word Challenge
10. The Retarded Princess (Bonus Chapter 2)
11. Toad's Revenge
12. The List
13. Princess Daisy's Best Friend List (Bonus Chapter 3)
14. I'm Gonna Cut Some Tags
15. Disney's Frozen
The RWM&F Quiz: Details & Guidelines
The RWM&F Quiz: Chapters 1-15
16. Tris VS Katniss
17. The Song Quiz
18. Mottos
19. Photography
20. Checkpoint Chapter 1
21. Hipsters
22. Nature (Alternate Universe Edition)
23. Goomba Appreciation
24. Dog Breeds
25. Bizarre Holidays
26. Disney Movies
27. Mario Kart!!!
28. Japanese Food
29. The Challenge
30. Return Of Toadette
The RWM&F Quiz: Chapters 16-30
31. Pet Shop
32. Bowser's Problem
33. Preparing For The Show
34. Dry Bowser?!
35. Daisy Vs. Rosalina
36. Daisy Vs. Rosalina: The Fans Decide (Bonus Chapter 4)
37. The Fourth Mario
38. Fitness
39. Fitness (Alternate Universe Edition)
40. Checkpoint Chapter 2
41. Mario Party 10
42. Party Crashers
43. Super Princess Peach Remake?
44. So Right But So Wrong
45. Arrested Again
The RWM&F Quiz: Chapters 31-45
46. Favorite Songs
47. Playlist Of Randomness (Bonus Chapter 5)
48. Mnndweeemneme
49. Summer Bucket List
50. Farewell
Author's Note: The Epilogue Adventures
51. Bucket List Novelties
52. Bucket List Thrills
53. Bucket List Adventures
54. Bucket List Celebrations
55. Super Peachykoops Paulibones Superstar Bros!
57. The Reject
58. Boss Day
59. Memories
60. The Randomness Awards! (Finale)

56. Queen Rosie's Ethereal Regime

222 10 10
By awzumnez

Everyone: *still celebrating*

*wind rustles through the garden*

Mario: Um, what's that??

*everything becomes pitch-dark*

Daisy: Gyahh! I can't see-

*Peach's castle lights up in neon lights, the pink roofs having changed color to a light blue; Peach's stained glass portrait changed to...*

Everyone: ROSALINA!

Peach: I demand you to tell me what you've d-done- d-d-done- I d-demand- d-demand...

Pauline: What is h-happening- happening- h-h-happening...

Birdo: Wh-what...

Peach/Pauline/Birdo: *eyes glow golden* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Everyone: *suddenly wearing prisoner uniforms*

Luigi: What's happened to them?

Wario: They look like they're being controlled by some unseen force!

Waluigi: What am I wearing?!

Peach/Pauline/Birdo: BOW DOWN TO QUEEN ROSIE. OR YOU SHALL ALL PERISH.

Everyone: *kneels*

Queen Rosie: *descends upon them in a winged boat, wearing her "concept" outfit* Hello, filthy slaves! Welcome to my kingdom! *puts emphasis on the word my*

Mario: ROSALINA! What in the world are you doing??

Queen Rosie: I don't go by that name anymore, FILTHY SLAVE. Forty days in the dungeon for speaking out of turn, forty without food for questioning my motives, and two hours in the electrocution chamber for CALLING ME ROSALINA. Minions!

*army of Rosalina minis march out of the castle and tie Mario up*

Mario: No, please, I'm sorry, I- *gets dragged away*

Queen Rosie: *flashes an evil smile* Now, which of you would like a comfy bedroom to stay in? If you can make it up to the rooftop, then you will receive one, alongside a warm breakfast next morning. *snaps her fingers*

*boobytraps and obstacles appear all over the castle grounds*

Everyone: *rushes through the "obstacle course" determinedly*

*seven hours later*

Wario: I... made it... *collapses on the rooftop*

Bowser: Give us our bedrooms already!

Queen Rosie: Oh, did you really think I would waste a precious bed on any of you?

Daisy: Um, DUH!

Queen Rosie: You were absolutely wrong. W-R-O-N-G. Two weeks in the dungeons, all of you. *points to Bowser* And an hour in the Hall of Flying Weapons for YOU because of your demanding attitude. Minions!

Rosalina Minis: *tie up everyone and drag them all away*

*at the castle dungeon* 

Toad: Rosalina, or Queen Rosie, has gone insane! We need to find a way to escape this dungeon and put her in her rightful place. 

Queen Rosie: *suddenly enters the dungeon* Yeah, and my rightful place is on the world's throne! 

Everyone: Hey! Stop spying on us!

Queen Rosie: Fine, I could care less about your idiotic discussions. I'm going to go and have a peaceful bubble bath. Bye, filthy slaves. *leaves*

Toad: I miss the calm and soft-spoken Rosalina.

Daisy: Don't we all? Besides, those were the days when I WASN'T so overshadowed.

Luigi: If I'm not mistaken, she started being a little conceited by... Chapter 35?

Yoshi: Do anyun hav fud?

Wario: We wish we did!

Koopa Troopa: I... I didn't want to die this way!

Dry Bones: Me neither! And my life was beginning to get better, too!

Koopa Troopa: Bones, I'm sorry for everything! Please forgive me!

Dry Bones: You're the best friend that I've ever had!

King Boo: Don't you guys know how crappy Peach's castle security is? *turns invisible and goes out of the cell*

Everyone: WHOOAA.

King Boo: It looks like Rosalina forgot to change THAT about this place. 

Luigi: How are you gonna get us out?

King Boo: I won't.

Everyone: What?!

King Boo: Every man for himself. Every Boo for himself. Every Koopa for himself. Every Yoshi for himself. Every- oh, forget it. *leaves*

Mario: That traitor!! What are we to do now?

Everyone: *awkward silence*

Yoshi: Fud, fud, fud... Hm?? *notices a tiny passageway* FUD?!?!?!

Everyone: *glances at where Yoshi is*

Yoshi: I found eskaep rout. We use SHRINKY SHAKES! *pitcher of glittery orange liquid appears in his hand*

Wario: Anything that glitters is automatically a bad thing. Remember Toadblr-

Toad: *eyes turn glittery purple* YAASSSS OMG HEY HURL HEEEYYY!!!

Everyone: *facepalms*

Yoshi: Here is shrinky shake. *distributes cups to everyone*

Toadblr: OMG THANXXXX!!

Everyone: *drinks the Shrinky Shake, making them shrink*

Daisy: Now we can escape through the passageway!

Toadblr: BUT WAIITTT!!!

Everyone: What now?

Toadblr: CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR! IT'S IN THIS LINK: prettyprincesstoadblr.tumblr.com

Waluigi: We've already seen your stupid Tumblr, no need to tell us again!

Toadblr: Stupid? Stupid?! STUPID?!?!?! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! *unleashes Wrath Of The Tumblr Girls*

*daisy chains, hair bows, and Polaroid photos rain from the sky*

Bowser: We still have to escape! I don't know about you guys, but I'm leaving! *runs through the passageway*

Everyone: *runs through the passageway*

Yoshi: Now time fo da Biggie Banana. *Biggie Bananas suddenly appear in his arms*

Everyone: *eats one Biggie Banana each and grows bigger*

Yoshi: Oh. There one extra Biggie Banana. Datz weerd.

Donkey Kong: Yay! Another banana! *eats the Biggie Banana and grows even more*

Diddy Kong: Aww. I wanted that.

King Boo: Ah, you managed to escape the dungeon. I must admit, I'm proud of you all.

Bowser: Huh? What are you doing here? I thought you went off to do your own thing.

King Boo: Nah, I just let you guys escape by yourselves because I knew you could. I wouldn't actually leave you for good. I need these Randomness sessions to go on.

Mario: Wow. Well, that's nice of you. So, what now? 

Daisy: We spy on Rosalina to learn about her future plans, that's what!

Luigi: Umm, Daisy... Isn't she having a bubble bath now? We can't spy on her yet, this book is rated G!

King Boo: Oh, I know where she is. She's done with her bubble bath, and I saw her heading towards the castle library.

Everyone: Phew.

*in the library*

Queen Rosie: Ahh, it is time to practice my spell! Soon, I will be powerful enough to bring all of my filthy slaves into my influence. *mutters incantations under her breath as she reads a large, old spell book*

Daisy: *whispers* Did you hear that? She's trying to turn us into Queen Rosie fangirl zombies!!

Koopa Troopa: We have to do something- s-something- w-we have to d-do- s-s-something... *eyes glow golden* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Dry Bones: NOOO!! KOOPA!! *sobs*

Everyone: SHH!!!

Queen Rosie: *suddenly appears* Aha, so you have escaped! I really should have changed up this castle's dingy security system... Well, now that you're all here, it's time to reveal my AMAZING EVIL PLAN!!

Mario: Back off, Rosalina! Return Peach, Pauline, Birdo, and Koopa to normal.

Queen Rosie: But that's the exact opposite of my plan! I shall turn you all into my Queen Rosie Fangirl Zombies!

Daisy: Called it.

Queen Rosie: I shall start with YOU! *fires golden projectile at Daisy*

Daisy: *rolls aside, dodging the attack*

Queen Rosie: Meet your DOOOMMM!!

Daisy: *rushes up to slap Queen Rosie in the face*

Queen Rosie: GYAACK! THAT HURT!!!! YOU SHALL PAY, FILTHY SLAVE! FEEL MY THIRST FOR POWER! *sends a group of golden projectiles at Daisy*

Luigi: I won't stand for this! *blocks Daisy, eyes glow golden* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Daisy: Luigi! He's been corrupted!

Mario: Her powers are growing stronger by the second!

Peach/Pauline/Birdo: *appear*

Bowser: What are you fools waiting for?! RUUUUN!

Everyone: *begins running as Queen Rosie and her fangirl zombies chase them*

Toadblr: We should totally distract her by speaking about our angsty romance struggles! 

King Boo: As enjoyable as that sounds, it won't distract Queen Rosie because she wouldn't be able to relate!

Queen Rosie's Fangirl Zombies: WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Queen Rosie: Stop running! I'll catch up to you anyways! *fires projectiles at the group*

Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong: *eyes glow golden* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Dry Bones: Ahh! Keep running, guys! I must survive for the sake of Koopa! 

Yoshi: Ooh. Peeple! I hav da Benvilent Berry!

Mario: Umm... Do you mean "benevolent"?

Yoshi: Ya. I can trow at her mouth so she stahp beeing evil!

King Boo: Give it to me. I can turn invisible and slip it into her mouth. *snatches the Benevolent Berry from Yoshi, invisibly flies towards Rosalina, drops the Benevolent Berry into her mouth*

Rosalina: NOOOOO... *becomes her normal self*

Daisy: Yes! We have won!

Queen Rosie: GYAAAHH!!! HOW IRRITATING!! WAS THAT AN ATTEMPT TO SUBDUE ME?!?!?! WELL, IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!! *sends out golden projectile*

Yoshi: *eyes glow golden* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Daisy: Nooo!!

Mario: Is it just me or is she even worse now?

Bowser: That berry of Yoshi's was useless!

Waluigi: I know how to help! I can run really fast and grab Queen Rosie's wand. Maybe all of her "Queen Rosie" power is held in that wand!

Daisy: Great idea, go and do that now! We don't have any time to waste.

Waluigi: *runs towards Queen Rosie*

Queen Rosie: Are you surrendering to me?

Waluigi: *reaches for Queen Rosie's wand*

Queen Rosie: WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? *fires a giant projectile towards Waluigi*

Waluigi: *skillfully dodges it and runs back to the group* Sorry everyone, I tried!

Mario: It's okay, but we're running out of ideas on how to defeat her!

Toadblr: Ugh! Maybe we'd be luckier if you guys had visited my Tumblr! Here's the link: prettyprincesstoadblr.tumblr.com

Daisy: Now is not the time, Toadblr!

Queen Rosie: WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP YOUR BABBLING AND LET ME DO MY JOB??? *fires many projectiles at the group* 

Toadblr: OMG EEEEEEK!!! *hides behind Bowser*

Bowser/Dry Bones/King Boo/Waluigi/Wario: *eyes glow golden* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Mario: Oh no! Daisy, Toad- er, I mean Toadblr, and I are the only survivors!

Toadblr: *sobs* What to do, what to do!!!

Queen Rosie's Fangirl Zombies: *surround them, ready to attack* WE ARE LETTING THE WAVES OF LIFE GUIDE US IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST. WE ARE RIDING ACROSS THE CURRENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR DESTINY. QUEEN ROSIE RULES ALL.

Queen Rosie: Give up already! Surrender, my filthy slaves! You know now who the true ruler of this land is-

???: *makes reptilian shrieking noise straight from Jurassic Park*

Daisy: WHAT?!

Mario: No way...

Queen Rosie: Toadette?! NOOO!!!

Reptilian Toadette: TOADETTE YESSS!!!!!! *tackles Queen Rosie and begins wrestling, eventually stealing her wand*

Queen Rosie: No...! I apologize, I will shape up!

Reptilian Toadette: I can't let you do sssuch a thing! Begone, Queen Rosssie!! *waves the wand around*

*Toad Town and Rosie's Castle explode*

Peach: What happened?

Toadette: You were transformed into zombies by Rosalina. I freed you all!

Pauline: Well, the last thing I remember is seeing Peach's castle renovated. Now it's... destroyed?

Luigi: Well, I'm glad I don't have to live life as a evil zombie who serves an arrogant princess.

Diddy Kong: Speaking of the arrogant princess...

Rosalina: *wakes up coughing* What has happened?

Daisy: You became evil!!! It was a horrible experience for all of us!

Rosalina: Umm, excuse me? I do not understand your response. Is it meant to be a remark of sarcasm?

Peach: What do you mean, hun?

Toad: Rosalina, are you saying that you don't remember ANYTHING?

Rosalina: Well, it depends. What do you mean by "anything"?

Mario: Okay... What's the last thing you remember?

Rosalina: The most recent event that I can recall is... ending Chapter 34...

Everyone: *gasps*

Rosalina: And judging by what your thought patterns have told me, it is now Chapter 56??

Everyone: *hears some angry shouting*

Link: *comes over in a wheelchair, with a sling in one arm and bandages all over his body* HYAAGH!!! HREAH. HYEEAAAGGHH!!! HYAH!!

Toadette: Erm, yes, I apologize for destroying the castle.

Mario: I totally forgot about Link still resting in the castle throughout all of the things we've endured today...

Link: *blows his hair out of his face sassily* Hyah.

Luigi: MOVING ON, where were you this whole time, Toadette?

Toad: Yeah! My personality bursts are becoming worse!

Toadette: I was hiding! I was watching everything you guys were doing... I discovered Rosalina was evil before any of this happened.

Everyone: So why didn't you stop her?!?!

Toadette: It wasn't the right time. I wanted to make a dramatic entrance!

Rosalina: Um, everyone?

Everyone: What?

Rosalina: Am I permitted to discover what has occurred in my mental absence?

Toad: *shoves a laptop in Rosalina's lap* Here, let's go on Wattpad so that we can show you what you've missed...

This chapter was chaotic. So much action! We actually had a lot of fun writing this one. So please continue adding, voting, and commenting!

k, thx, bai,

awzumnez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 113 19
It's just your friendly cartoon pals! in there cartoon world! right? See their adventures right here!
982 73 24
Well. Yup. My first cringy story. I suppose I should quit wallowing and tell you the story. Yup Mario and his friends are headed towards a supposedly...
82.6K 1.8K 31
just some punznap one shots because they are the best bros. table of contents on first page :)) no this will not be all lowercase :))
64K 3.6K 99
They added some random number to the Chat, which turned into something more!