Author's Note: The Epilogue Adventures

AHA!!! I fooled you all and created a fake ending ala Super Mario Adventures. (well actually it was pinkandpeachy's idea)

Both pinkandpeachy and I are here to apologize for playing such a smart joke on you all... actually, it might have been a little too suspicious. Was it? WAS IT??

Anyway, the book is NOT over yet, hence the wink face after THE END... in the last chapter.

So that's why I am here to introduce a NEW set of chapters called the Epilogue Adventures. We originally planned for 60 chapters, but then decided the last ten should be extra chapters after the "ending".

And yes, that means Chapters 51 - 55 will revolve around the Summer Bucket List that the characters created. This includes...

THE SUPER PEACHYKOOPS PAULIBONES SUPERSTAR BROS!!!

... is that considered a spoiler? Meh.

Moving on! Chapters 56 - 58 will just be about... drumroll, please... RANDOM STUFF! Hooray... ?

Finally, we will end with a REAL finale chapter (Chapter 59) and Chapter 60, the third and final Checkpoint Chapter. I have a special surprise for you guys on the Checkpoint Chapter. It's gonna be different from the first two because it's, you know, the LAST.

And of course, we're going to end rather anticlimactically with the RWM&F Quiz #4, which is about Chapters 46 - 59.

One more thing! The multimedia in each chapter will NOT be a picture. I've selected a VGM (video game music) song for each future chapter, and I'll be explaining why I chose it in the authors' notes.

For example, I chose the Epilogue theme from Yoshi's New Island for Chapter 50 because they were listening to it in the actual chapter. Or for this chapter, I chose the Hyrule Circuit theme from Mario Kart 8 because... well, simply because it's a very upbeat song and it kinda represents that THIS BOOK IS STILL ALIVE OKAY?!?!

Ahem. Anyway, we just wanted to let you know that this book isn't over just yet (unless you choose to disregard these next chapters) and we hope you've enjoyed it so far! It's been a wild ride, I must say. So thanks for all the support!

awzumnez

P.S. I'm curious, how many of you were really fooled by the fake ending?

P.P.S. Yeah I'm aware that it's impossible to fall for the fake ending NOW. The fake ending was made for the people who were reading while the book was still ongoing. Carry on now!