Niall Horan is my twin? (Liam...

By LarryIsTheEndOfMeh

Once upon a ti- No cut the crap. Im Unity twins with Niall Horan! Yep I was sent to a Orphanage when Niall b... More

Niall Horan is my twin? (Liam FF)
Wait! Horan?
They left you?
Oh sweet revenge
Revenge aswell as dating!
Dead...
Hospital... AGAIN?
Ocean...
Ocean Part 2/3
Cheating? Really Lili?
Reaveald all.
Hate...
Bday prezzie! WOOP WOOP!!
Conclusion... Or whatever it's called.

Ocean 3/3

689 11 2
By LarryIsTheEndOfMeh

It was her again... Ocean...

"I've won Niall over a few days Liam will also be mine..." She smirked.

"Your gonna dump him or else..." She said running a finger along her neck.

-

"Today you break up with Liam..." She smirked evilly. No I'm not really going to... I have other plans.

"Okay I will..." I mumbled. "Why can't you have Zayn or Niall even?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Because I know how much you love poor little Liam." She cooed in a baby voice.

"Why do you hate me?" I questioned.

"So many questions not enough answers..." She replied. Biach.

-

"Liam... I love you and I know you on my side. But just to be sure watch this. Okay?" I handed him the phone.

"Omg. You... Your breaking up with me?" He said his voice tore leaving the tears to spill as I wrapped him in a hug.

"No. Course not. Pretend. Just sit like I had once I leave." I whispered into his ear.

"Okay. I was scared then. Should I show Niall?" He spoke softly into my hair.

"Yup." I said hovering my lips on his.

"He'll get her of our case..." He mumbled before pushing onto my lips.

-

"Done. Ocean you got your way." I screamed storming out the house before she flew upstairs. It killed me to hear those sobs through the house all the boys scampered to see the commotion.

"Wait what? Unity?" Zayn asked running to see two, while I walked through the rain to mine and Liams' tree house. After he shows the boys the video were meeting here.

I let my thoughts wander, I can't believe Ocean. What did I do to deserve this pain? She's taking my family. My life. My place. Its not like I can do anything about it she will just hurt me more. Not just mentally. Phsycly too. Yes slaps and kicks. Not much I know but still its pain. All I ever felt. Pain. I remember when me and Jacob were best friends. Then he left pain. He ditched me for Courtney. She is a bigger biach then Ocean. Mainly because she took away the only person left in my life causing more pain. Now Niall has left leaving me alone if Ocean isn't gone soon I'm sure Liam will go too.

"Unity were here and have seen the video. We all believe you now. Except Niall. He thinks you made the video." Zayn muttered as they wrapped me in a group hug.

"Well we need more proof... I have just the plan." I started.

-----Niall POV-----

I couldn't believe it. I did believe it but Ocean is forcing me too. I want to ditch her but I can't. Im thinking about calling the police? I'm not sure but I need as much evidence as I can so Im getting it off Unity as she keeps giving it for me too watch and I put it onto my computer then am going to give it in to the police. Done? Hell NO! I need to get her there... Plan time again...

-----Ocean POV----- (OHH!)

Alright don't hate on me please? I need to do this! She took MY family. Yea. Me and Niall are brother and sisters... Want me to explain? My pleasure...

-----Unity POV----- (Haha:P)

"Lets put it into action!" I pointed at each boy. "Places." I finished they each hid in a different place with cameras as Ocean walked down the road in her slutty outfit.

"Hi Unity." She fake smiled before giving me more pain.

-----Niall POV-----

Now how to get more evidence? The boys are all out... Probably getting some... Aha Ocean is gonna be getting a surprise. I walked down the road looking at my phone every so often getting a few encounters from fans. I came to a halt seeing a few figures. Im here. I looked round the corner I was in a disguise so they couldn't see who I was. Unity had a busted lip her ankle was twisted funny and she was crying like no tomorrow. I had to help her...

"Darling are you okay?" I asked lending her a hand.

"I have her." Ocean quickly stepped in.

"Ohh no! Your the one that did this!" I said not thinking about disguising my voice.

"Niall?" They asked at the same time.

"Umm hi?" I said looking at my feet.

"Do you believe me now?" Unity cried.

"I was planning something! For now lets get you home." The boys had gathered now and were smirking at Ocean.

"Oww I can't stand on it!" She cursed.

"Ambulance?" Louis said whipping out his phone.

"No! I'm fine!" Unity said while trying to walk and failing miserably.

"Ambulance!" Me and the others said at the same time. Unity don't like having alother of fuss and often hides pain. Really well.

"Douché." She mumbled under her breath, but loud enough for us to hear.

"Hello?" Ocean said trying to get our attention. Yeah like that will happen.

-----Ocean POV-----

So Im brother and sisters with them two but I was the odd one out. My mum said I was a 'Spoilt little brat.' And gave me to the orphanage. What a nice mum we have. So I'm using those two to get my mum back. And Unity so your wondering what she did? Here-

I was 11 and had my BFFS over fir a sleep over of course my twin sister would want to join in. And guess what... She stole my friends and ended up having them sleep in her room. Taking them. They were HER friends...-

I was officially a teenager. Finally.

So was Unity... She was the popular but not one of the slutty,biatchy types like me-yes I admit it but I don't want to be it's my friends anyway-She wasthe perky, kind one with long hair and smart but cool ones. So she also took my

popularity.-

I was put in the orphanage when I turned 15. That's when it started. Yea through all those days she was kind and always tried to talk to me but we lost contact until I was 16 we couldn't leave until I was 18. Another 2 years... I would be the most popular person there the Unity entered everyone went with her. They wanted to be her. Even Jacob. Then they became BFFS.

She might not have been trying... But she did so now she will suffer.

-----Liam POV-----

"Hey Ocean been a bit quiet wanna go for a walk?" We were waiting in the doctors room Niall had said to us he's going for a snack. So now to get

Ocean and Unity to the police station...

"Yeah!" She smiled at me then glaring at Unity while I pretended not to see.

"Leggo..." I said smiling at Unity a giving her a peck before dashing to Ocean.

We walked around then stopped at the bench Niall said too. We waited about 2-3 minutes before Niall slipped up and we both grabbed her.

"Come on!" I shouted to Niall running in holding her legs with Niall on her head. Once inside we dropped her slightly so she was on the floor.

"Um we have a criminal." Niall spoke up.

"And proof." I added.

"Okay follow me to the investigation room." The policeman ordered.

-Skip questions-

"Okay the proof says your guilty for attempt for murder." She started. "You will be taken to your room where you will spend your time I will explain more later." She continued.

Unity POV-

"Okay she's gone finally!" We all screamed similar sentences.

"Niall why didn't you believe me -Us-

at first?" I asked after they returned.

"Because she was forcing me so I need to collect all the evidence I could to turn her in to the police." He replied.

"Owell she's gone now!" We sighed at the thought.

{~ What'd yah think? So you know the drill

Vote! Fan! Comment! Ring a bell? Yeah thought so!

ABOUT SEQUEAL! READ NO MATTER WHEN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE!

So it will be called:

The adoption (Sequeal to Niall Horan is my twin?) okay and this is the blurb thang...

All I did was stand there taking pictures of One Direction. Yes I'm a 14 year old photographer. Next day they turned up at my orphanage and adopted me. Oh don't worry I'm not one of those cutters that got abused. Hell naw! My parents died in a car crash and no reletives would take me as ' I can't be tamed.' Yes I am a rebel as they say I always go in a diffrent direction to the tracks and end up falling, my hair is bright red as for my eyes they are my main feature there a shiny silver. I'm a pale tan and have a slim figure you could say I'm pretty but I don't think so. I get bullied. The people here hate me... A lot. So yeah you have it there...

That is comming soon I want to post another... 3-5 chapters then this is overrrr but I will tell you when :P Thank you byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9M 68.6K 51
Harry and Liberty were childhood sweethearts until Harry became part of a world famous boy band One Direction. His attitude for life changes complete...
290K 4.5K 23
Sapphire, and Zayn Malik both 19, and yes they are twins. Zayn is in the famous boy band One Direction. His band mates Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles...
4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...
25.3K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...