College Fuck Boys

By partnersin_crime

So there they were right? Minding their own business, doing their studies, and drinking tea in the campus cof... More

Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch.29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch.37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Chapter 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
ch. 51
Ch.52
Ch. 53: The End
Information.

Ch. 3

7.2K 176 15
By partnersin_crime

Reili POV

Britt was driving like she just got out of the mental ward, screaming and cursing at everything and everyone.

"Watch where you're going assbutter!" She screamed out the window as someone cut her off.

I just looked at her crazily as we made eye contact. She looked like she was gonna punch me, and i haven't done anything yet.

"Pay attention to the damn road" i raised my voice, honestly scared for my life.

Yep I'm definitely driving home this time. I really don't want to die this young.

"We're obviously getting close to the party from all the fucking stupid ass drivers around here. They're probably all drunk off their asses. "

"Sure, thats it. Or its just you going 20 miles over the speed limit and driving like we are getting chased by the One Direction fandom." I yelled at her while she skipped two lanes.

"You know thats illegal right! We could have gotten fined 500 dollars if we were caught."

"Well we didn't so all is good." She said back in a sassy tone.

"We have arrived!" Britt said as she poorly parked next to the curb obviously not within the 12 inches.

This party already looks like this is gonna get out of hand. There are people all over the yard drinking. Britt immediately jumped out of the car running towards the door.

"Hurry up! They are probably already doing the fireball shots with out me!" She screamed while jumping up and down.

"Calm your tits girl. There is plenty of alcohol." Opening the door of the car, i stepped out and locked the doors.

I caught up to her but once we got through the doors she immediately wandered off, leaving me standing there by myself. I awkwardly started to walk around to try to find Britt. Which is highly unlikely but it gives me something to do. I saw people playing beer pong, hoes dancing all over each other, and random people making out on the stairs. Like cant they get a room? Nobody wants to see people sticking there tongues down each others throats! I moved past the sweaty college kids to get to the back yard and by now i have been looking for Britt for over 40 minutes and I'm honestly quite scared because she really needs to be supervised.

As i walked into the backyard i find her sitting in the grass with that group of obnoxious boys that we came across at the coffee shop earlier. She was completely wasted and playing "suck and blow" with those specific boys. When i approached the group she dropped the card between her and the guy that called her feisty earlier today . She leaned into kiss him when i called her name.

"Britt!" I called over the blasting music.

She immediately turned to me and stood up and ran over to me, wrapping her body around mine like we haven't seen each other in 10 years.

"Reili come play with us!" She mumbled as she attempted to walk back to the group.

"Uh no thanks" i replied as she was once again sitting in the exact place she was when i found her.

"Oh come on its fun" she whined.

"I don't even know these people!"

"Well if you play with us you can get to know us" the boy that was about to kiss her said.

"Not likely" i said plain and simply.

"Don't be so uptight" the muscular dark boy said.

I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Have some fun lil mama" the dimply, tattooed boy smirked.

"Whatever" i huffed before i walked over sitting in between the blondie and the dark muscular boy.

"Okay lets get to know each other! Im Britt" she slurred jokingly.

She patted the boy next to her that she almost kissed. "This is sammy."

"Aka Daddy" the blondie next to me said laughing.

"Shut up Johnson" Sammy warned.

"Anyways I'm Nate" the tattooed boy said specifically looking at me.

"And that fucktard in the corner is Jack Gilinsky" Britt laughed.

"And the blondie is Jack johnson" she laughed pointing at them individually.

"And you are?" Johnson asked me.

"Oh I'm Reili" i said in a small voice.

"Since this is settled, lets get back to playing." Gilinsky said getting a little irritated.

As we begin to revive the game Britt attempts to pass the card to sammy, surprisingly she was successful. Then as sammy begins to pass it to Gilinsky he stops and turns to Britt.

"We were supposed to kiss" he said with a smirk.

Britts face lighted up as sammy begins to lean in. She then takes her hand and places it upon his lips and said a stupid sarcastic remark.

"No, no, no, save it for later" she says stupidly.

He pushed her hands away and crashed his lips into hers. They stared to have a huge snog session, when Nate says "take it to your room Samuel."

"I need a drink" i stood up and started to walk away.

"Me too" i heard Johnson say as he begins to follow after me.

He caught up with me and we awkwardly started talking.

"You don't seem like the kind of girl to like parties." He stated

"I do, just i didn't want to come tonight. Britt dragged me here against my will." I half laughed.

"She seems like the type of girl to do that."

"Yeah sometimes its like taking care of a small child. Physically she's 19, mentally shes about 6." i told him

"Everyone has a friend like that don't they." He laughed.

"What guy in your little posse is like that?" I asked him as i turned towards the alcohol to pour myself a drink.

"I know this guy named Matt. He's a wild one." he answered as he took a sip of his drink.

"We should go find Britt before she does something stupid again." I stated starting to walk back outside.

"Yeah i don't think leaving her and sammy together while they're completely drunk is a good idea." He added.

We walk back outside to find Britt about to jump into the pool in just her under garments. While Gilinsky tackles sammy into the pool.

"Hold on Sammy I'll save you. Bitchney to the rescue" she screams as she jumps into the pool next to Sammy.

Nate starts walking over to Johnson and i cracking up at there drunken behavior.

"They're going to feel like shit tomorrow." Nate said.

"Yes and unfortunately I'll have to take care of her." I say

"Well we're going to feel like shit tomorrow as well." Johnson said to me.

"I can't believe shes swimming in her bra and underwear. She's absolutely crazy."

Nate, Johnson, and i start talking when all of a sudden i see Gilinsky and Sammy running towards me in just their boxers dripping water from the pool.

"Oh hell no! Get away from me you two!" I yell as they attempt to pick me up and throw me into the pool.

"Yeah you're right. Take off your clothes." Gilinsky states while laughing.

"No get away from me you weirdos. Get back in the pool."

"Only if you join us." They say in unison.

"Nope not happening." I say as I sit down and finish my drink

"Nate she's finished her drink." I heard Johnson say when him and Nate pick me up and throw me into the pool.

When i come back up to the surface of the pool, i can already feel the struggle its going to take to get my wet jeans off.

"You boys better run and hide and pray to the lord above i don't find your asses because you my friends are going to be dead." I threatened.

Once I finally reach the edge of the pool to get out britt comes over to me and pulls me back farther from the edge.

"Why are your clothes still on you weirdo?" Britt stupidly asks me.

"Why aren't yours on?" I sass back to her.

"Well... I don't really remember taking them off." She says confused.

I just laugh at her from being completely wasted and idiotic. Im not drunk but just a little buzzed from the straight liquor i had consumed. I eventually made it out of the pool and onto a bench that was near the edge of the pool. Johnson came over to me with two drinks in his hands. He sat down next to me and handed me a drink and kept the other one for himself.

"Theres no drugs in this right? Like Roofie's?" I laughed examining the cup.

"No, unless you want there to be. Im pretty sure you can find at least one person with that here at a frat party." He joked back.

"Yeah, no. Im good thanks." We both laughed.

"Why aren't you swimming?" I asked him.

"I don't want to be near those freaks in the pool."

"I understand that. They are all completely drunk." He chuckled.

"How about if i swim, you have to too?" He suggested.

"Sure, okay" i said taking a big gulp of the drink.

"But there is a catch" he looked at me.

"Oh no! Im kind of scared" he laughed at my comment.

"You have to take off your shirt and pants like your friend." He states.

"Okay fine" i said standing up and unbuttoned my pants.

"Wow really" he sounded amazed.

"I didn't know you would give in that easily."

"Im feeling a bit wild. Like your friend Matt." I replied.

It took me a couple of minutes to completely get my pants off and my shirt over my head.

He removed his shirt and we jumped into the pool.

After a while of swimming with him I figured I should probably leave, Britt was passed out in the lawn. The party was starting to die down. Nate was hitting up some girl near the back door of the house. The other boys were still goofing off in the pool.

"Britt and i should probably leave can one of you carry her to our car please?" I asked

"Yeah i can. Where is your car at?" Sammy asks as he gets out of the pool.

"Its just across the road." I told him as he walks over to her and picks her up and she curls up in his arms.

We silently walk to the car and he sets her in the back seat and she lays across it.

"Thanks" i said to Sammy when he closes the back door.

I pat down my clothes to look for the keys and they aren't in my pockets. I look at Sammy and he laughs. He hands me Britts clothes which had the keys in her front pocket of her shorts.

"You guys were a lot of fun" he winked at me.

"Thanks. We had a good time. Especially the wild child in the backseat." I laughed as did he.

"Shes cool" he said.

"Where's your phone?" He asks.

I remove my phone from my back pocket and unlock it for him. He begins to type things into it. When he hands it back to me he says "when Britt sobers up, give her my number."

I smiled at him and got into the car and started to drive back to the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 569 63
"Please let me help you. You'll get through this, I promise. Your depressed, don't shut me out. Just let me help you. Please..." "I don't wanna be h...
27.9K 735 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
435K 7K 39
"Jack, we really shouldn't" I whispered. His lips made contact with the nape of my neck. "Johnson won't know, don't worry Lia" he said, taking my sk...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...