My Everything

By babydaddydallas45

This book is very inappropriate in some chapters, so if your not in to dirty things I wouldn't read it. The s... More

Before you read!
Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
EChapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Authors Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
im sorry
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 36

306 5 0
By babydaddydallas45

Faiths POV

"So the audience wants you both to play a game now." Kaitlyn,the Mtv host, told Justin and I. "Are you guys willing to play?" She asked smiling and we both nodded. "I'm gonna win, loser." I said pinching his cheeks. "In your dreams." He chuckled. "Ok so its kind of like a boyfriend/ girlfriend tag." She explained and we both nodded. "Who wants to go first?" She asked. "Ladies first." Justin said smirking at me and I glared at him.

"First question, what is your least favorite thing about Justin?" She asked. "He gets us kicked out of a lot off places." I chuckled. "Its not my fault all the time!" He pouted. "Justin, what is the first thing you thought when you seen Faith?" She asked smiling. "As everyone knows we met at a party so you she was just a little bit drunk. I thought she was adorable, she was so little, and really funny." He said smiling.

"Faith,what is Justin's favorite color?" Kaitlyn asked. "Any Belieber knows its purple." I chuckled and Justin shrugged smiling as the audience cheered. "What is Faiths favorite song right now?" She asked. "That's actually really hard, she's always singing." He said trying to think. "You know what it is, I tell you it all the time." I chuckled and he sat there and thought about it.

"Heartbreaker by me duh." He said after he thought about it amd I nodded smiling. "Faith, what is one of Justin's bad habits?" Kaitlyn asked. "He tends to break things and he yells a lot." I told her and he nodded agreeing. "What is the biggest thing you have done for Faith?" She asked. "I took her Italy so she could try there spaghetti." He said laughing and Kaitlyn joined in on his laughter.

"Do you look through Justin's phone?" She asked and I laughed. "She has once but she asked me so it was fine." Justin shrugged. "Find anything?" She whispered to me. "He has been a good boy." I said smiling at him. "I love her so I have no choice but to be good." He said putting his head on my shoulder and everyone awed us.

"Awwww." Justin said teasing them and they all chuckled. "How is this relationship different from when you were with Cameron Dallas?" Kaitlyn asked. Why ya gotta bring up the past? "Uh our relationship is moving at a slower pace and were not always near each other which was definitely one of the reasons the other relationship ended." I explained.

"How are you and Cameron now?" She asked. "Were fine, we still talk." I told her. Its been two years why are they even worried about it. Its like people are still grieving about me and Cameron breaking up. All the interviews we go to end up being up Cameron and I and its really annoying.

"Justin, what do you think of her and Cameron's relationship?" She asked and he sighed. "Um there great." He said softly. "The first time Faith was here with you and Cameron you both said it would be unprofessional to date and she was like your sister. "What made you change your mind?" She asked with a serious face. Can I hit you?

"You can't help who you love." He shrugged. I could tell he was annoyed they always do this and it really upsets him. "Can we ask other question that aren't about Cameron?" I chuckled lightly and she nodded.

"If you could change something about her, what would you change?" She asked curiously. "Faith is a beautiful girl and she has a perfect body so I'm thinking some more tattoes would be great." He said smiling. "That's not happening." I chuckled. "Why not?" He pouted.

"I had a panick attack each time I got a tattoo." I admitted and he laughed at me. "Earlier Faith, you said Heartbreaker was your favorite song at the moment, right?" She asked and I nodded. "Do you still look up to Justin even though you two are dating?" She asked curiously.

"Justin is definitely someone used to look up to and I guess you can say I still somewhat do when it comes to his passion for music." I answered and she smiled. "Justin has Faith improved as an artist since you signed her 2 years ago?" Kaitlyn asked and he nodded.

"Her voice has matured and its really strong. She could sing like one note and I could just get the chills immediately." He said smiling and I returned back a smile. "Faith you hang out with the Magcon boys right?" She asked. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Which one is your favorite?" She asked giving me a fake smile. Fake bitches.

"There all so nice but I'm gonna have to go with Jack Gilinsky." I told her. "Why him?" She asked curiously. "He's my best friend, I have never had a friend like him so its really cool because we connect in many ways." I told her. "How does his girlfriend like that?" She chuckled. Can I leave?

"I'm sure Madison is fine with it." I said just a tad bit rudely and Justin put his hand on my back to keep me calm. "Are you friends with Madison Beer?" She asked. "Not really but her and Jack are perfect together." I told her. "Cameron -." She started. "I'm done with this." I said taking off all my microphone and taking off my wires.

"I love you all!" I said blowing kisses as I left the stage and got up and cheered for me. "Your such a savage!" A girl my age yelled. "And you are beautiful!" I said pointing at her.

"Faith your supposed to be still out there." Matt said when I got backstage. "That girl was really pissing me off." I shrugged as stuffed my face with pizza they provided. "What did she do?" He asked grabbing a slice of pizza.

"She kept asking questions about Cameron. This is supposed to be about me and Justin not him. "I said angrily.  "I think you may be over reacting just a tad bit." Matt said backing away from me. "I don't care what you say I just don't like that girl." I said shaking my head. "Are you about to be on your period?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah how do you know?" I asked curiously. "Because your eating pizza, you never eat pizza." He told me and looked at the pizza scrunching my nose. "You're right." I said handing it to him and he had no problem eating it. "Pizza used to be the bomb but it made me fat so I stopped eating it." I sighed.

"Anything can make you fat." He said with his mouth full. "Ehh I'm going to take the healthy way out." I said picking up some watermelon balls. "Those are so freaking cute." Matt said grabbing one. "There really nasty though." I said spitting it back into my head and throwing it away. "Ew their rotten." He spitting his out.

"I think I'm still hungover." I chuckled. "Do you remember everything?" He asked smirking. "I do actually." I said pushing him playfully. "So how was it?" He asked. "It was average." I shrugged. "Just average?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "No it was great but it felt weird." I sighed.

"How so?" He asked. "Because I have only had sex with one person." I sighed. "It will get better." He shrugged. "You say that like I'm going through something terrible." I said laughing. "Ya never know." He chuckled.

"Faith as your manager I should say what the hell were you thinking but as your boyfriend I'm going to that you are seriously the bomb." Justin said hugging me and I laughed. "She was so rude." I scoffed. "We should go before they come back here." Justin told us and I nodded.

At home

"Oh my gosh." I said shocked and sitting up in the bed. "What's wrong?" Justin asked sitting up with me. "My old teacher just died." I sighed. "Were you close?" He asked sadly. "No but I'm just in shock, he was only 33." I frowned. "I'm sorry." He said hugging me. "I was so mean to him." I whispered. "I'm sure he didn't even remember." Justin told me.

"But I do." I said softly. "Your not a bad person Faith." He said grabbing my hand. "I sure do feel like it right now." I said putting my head on his chest. "You shouldn't because we all make mistakes." He said kissing my forehead. "I guess your right." I sighed and layed down. "Goodnight." He said laying down and putting his hand around my waist. "Goodnight." I sighed.

Justin has been asleep for about 3 hours and I still can't fall asleep. I can't think, I wasn't expecting this at all. I decided to just get to because I knew I wasn't going to go to sleep. "Where are you going?" Justin asked half sleep. "Um I'm just going to go for a walk." I told him. "Do you want me to go?" He asked sitting up and turning on the light. "No it's fine. I know your tired, I just need to think." I told him.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked frowning. "I'll be fine." I said giving him a small smile and he layed back down. "Goodnight Justin." I said kissing his forehead. "Wake me up when you get back." He told me and I nodded.

Cameron's POV

Ever had those nights where you just can't sleep? Tonight is one of those nights and I don't know why. Its 3 in the morning right now and I feel like I could just run a mile so that's what I'm going to do.

I already had on shorts and a T-shirt so I just went outside and just started running. I have no idea why I was running but it felt-. "Ow!" Me and another person said as we ran into each other which caused us to fall. "Faith?" I asked looking closely at her. "Cameron. " She mumbled. I got up to help her and she thanked me.

"What are doing up so late?" I asked curiously. "I couldn't sleep. Why are you awake?" She asked. "I couldn't sleep either." I sighed.  "I seen you on TV tonight, that was the most savage thing you have ever done." I chuckle lightly. "Thanks." She chuckled.

"Um can I walk with you?" I asked nervously. "I guess so." She sighed. "So what made you come out here?" I asked curiously. "I needed fresh air." She shrugged. "I know when your lying." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Mr. Weaver died." She said softly.

"When?" I asked frowning. "Apparently today." She said softly. "Do you know what happened?" I asked softly. "No one told me." She said with her voice cracking. "Is that why you can't sleep?" I asked curiously and she nodded slowly. "Death is a normal thing and -." I started.

"Can we please not talk about death because I came out here to get my mind off of it." She sighed and I nodded. "I'm really sorry about earlier." I said softly. "Its ok Cameron." She said giving me a small smile. "So um are you going to the boys party Saturday?" I asked and she nodded. "Jack invited me, but I want go if you don't want me to." She told me.

"Why wouldn't I want you go?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Because maybe you have hot date." She chuckled. "Believe me that's not happening." I said shaking my head. "Why can't you just move on?" She asked softly. "I don't know." I sighed.

"Do you still love me?" I asked looking at her. "Of course I do, I still love you just as much as I did when were together." She admitted. "That is nicest thing you have said to me in a while." I smiled. "Don't get used to it." She chuckled.

"Believe me I won't." I chuckled lightly. "I heard you and Justin got kicked out the mall." I said starting another conversation and she laughed. "That security was way too scrict all we were doing was running around the food court." She shrugged. "Why?" I asked laughing. "Because he was trying to sit on me." She chuckled. "Wow you must think your so cool." I said sarcastically. "Obviously." She said flipping her hair sassily.

"How far are we walking exactly?" I asked and she shrugged. "I always do this." She told me. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Because when I can't sleep I try to find a way to make me tired." She shrugged. "There this thing called sleeping pills, you should try them." I said jokingly, and she glared at me.

"I feel like we don't know anything about each other anymore." I told her. "I'm still the same person." She shrugged. "No your not." I said shaking my head. "Well then let's play 21 questions." She shrugged. "You go first." I told her and she nodded.

"What is your view on Drakes and Meek Mill right now?" She asked with a serious face. "I think it's dumb but great music is coming from it so its whatever." I shrugged. "What is the worst thing you have done since we've broken up?" I asked. "The way I spoiled Dani." She sighed and I nodded agreeing.

"If you  could be anyone who would you be?" She asked smiling. "I would be Justin." I said softly and she looked at me confused. "Why would you want to be him?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Because he has you." I said looking at her. "Cameron." She sighed. "I know, its okay I know you don't feel that way about me anymore." I sighed.

"I never said that I never thought about it." She said shaking her head. "You think about being together?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I used to all the time. I went through a phase where I would just think about it all the time." She admitted and tried my hardest not to smile. "But you don't anymore, right?" I asked.

"Sometimes, Cameron I was never in love with someone like I was with you. You made me feel ways many other people couldn't. It was very hard getting over you and if I'm being honest I never got completely over you" She sighed. "Then why are you with Justin?" I asked softly.

"Because he makes me happy. He was there for me when I needed you. And in that time we developed feelings for each other and couldn't stop them." She explained. "Well just know that I'm waiting for you." I said giving her a small smile. "You don't have to do that." She said shaking her head.

"Im willing to wait as long as I can." I shrugged. "Why?" She asked softly. "Because you are the love of my life. I know were not together and you don't feel that way but-" I started but I was cut off by her smashing her lips on mine. This plan just might work.

Faiths POV

I don't know why I'm kissing him. I might just be caught up in the moment but I just had an urge to do it. This is so wrong, I'm supposed to be with Justin. Maybe I'm using Justin just because he makes me happy. I truly do love Justin but I just don't feel like I did with Cameron. I always told myself I wouldn't do this but I couldn't resist myself this time.

"Well this is weird." I said pulling away from him and he chuckled. "What was that for?" He asked smiling."I honestly don't know." I sighed. "Well I liked it." He smiled. "This is so wrong." I said shaking my head. "I know but what Justin said earlier you can't help who you love." He said grabbing my hand.

"But this isn't fair to Justin." I said letting go of his hand. "I understand." He sighed. "Maybe we should walk back." I said softly and he nodded. The whole walk home was silent yet peaceful. I don't know what is going to happen with Cameron but I think I'm going to be okay with however this whole thing turns out.

I don't want to hurt Justin, he's a great boyfriend but me and him both know were not meant for each other. We do love each other but I feel like its more of a best friend love.

"I will see you tomorrow." Cameron said stopping in front of our long driveway. "See you tomorrow." I said waving at him and he turned away. "Cameron!" I whispered grabbing his arm and turned him back around "What's wrong?" He asked. "I love you." I whispered before giving him a a long and passionate kiss.

"Love you too." He smiled pulling away. "Text me." I told him walking backwards to my house and he nodded. "See ya later." He said before going in the direction he was supposed to be going in. Lord, forgive me for what I'm about to do.

Cameron's POV

"Nash wake up." I said shaking him. "Cameron it's 430 in the morning." He groaned. "Faith kissed me twice." I whispered and he shot up out of his bed. "No way." He said smiling and I nodded. "What happened?" He asked still smiling. "I was talking and then all of a sudden she kissed me." I said smiling.

"Where were you?" He asked curiously. "I went for a run and then I literally ran into her and then we ended up walking and talking." I explained. "I'm really happy for you." He smiled. "Thank you." I said giving him a small smile.

"Are you guys together again?" He asked and I shook my head. "She doesn't want to hurt Justin." I sighed. "So you guys are basically going to be sneaking around." He said raising an eyebrow and I shrugged. "She told me to text her so I'm guessing, I will figure it out then." I told him.

"I don't think you should sneak around with her Cam, Justin is going to be really hurt." He sighed. "I know but how else am I supposed to get this to work?" I asked and he shrugged. "Thanks a lot your such a huge help." I said sarcastically.

"That's what I'm here for." He said patting my back. "Please don't tell the boys about it yet." I begged him and he nodded. "This plan is working better than what I thought." He said smiling. "But wait you didn't tell me about the second kiss." He said raising an eyebrow.

"After we were done walking we both said bye and when i was about to leave she turned me around and  kissed me." I said smiling. "Oh and she said she loved me." I added and he smiled. "Yeah, Fameron is definitely getting back together." He said running around the room.

Faiths POV

"So you just kissed him?" Jack G asked me before taking a bite of his burger. "Yes Jack, I said it 20 times ." I said annoyed. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe it." He said smiling. "Your supposed to be telling me that what I'm doing is wrong." I whined. "It is wrong but you and Cameron are supposed to be together." He shrugged.

"Justin doesn't deserve this." I said shaking my head. "I know and that's why you have to talk to  him." He told me and I gasped. "I can't do that." I said shaking my head. "Its going to hurt him if you don't." He sighed. "Its going to hurt him if I do though." I said sadly.

"And what if I was just caught up in the moment and I don't really want to be with him." I sighed. "Believe me you want to be with him, your just  overthinking it." He told me. "But two days ago I didn't want anything to do with him." I pointed out. "Well maybe you changed you mind." He shrugged. "You said the same exact thing the night before we broke up." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"So your blaming me for your break up?" He asked laughing. "You made me think and thinking never goes right for me." I chuckled. "I know." He sighed and I punched him in his arm.

"How are you and Madison?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Were great." He smiled. "Aw Jacky is in love." I teased him. "Far from it actually." He chuckled. "Boys are such prunes." I mumbled. "Prunes?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes prunes." I said nodding.

"How are we prunes?" He asked laughing. "I don't know but those sound disgusting." I said scrunching my nose. "I think it disgusting that you eat healthy now." He said before taking a huge bite of his burger.

"I have a reputation to maintain." I said rolling my eyes. "What kind of reputation?" He asked with his mouth full.  "People think of me now as one of those girls that are to skinny because I don't eat. They judge me because I don't want to be obese. I have nothing against being obese but let's face it is definitely an issue." I rambled. "I still eat fast food and stuff but I don't go out of control like some people do." I added.

"I completely agree but you are seriously too skinny now." He told me and I shrugged. "Take a bite of my burger." He said shoving it in my face and I shook my head. "Come on your missing out." He sighed. "Just one bite." He begged and I groaned. I took the burger from him and took a small bite. "Its good isn't it." He said wiggling his eyebrows and I nodded  taking another big bite before handing it back.

"Want to order one?" He asked. "No thanks my salad is good enough." I sighed. "Were getting you one to go." He smiled. "Your going to make me fat again." I whined. "You were never fat." He laughed. "I was getting there." I sighed. "Whatever." He said putting his hands up in defeat.

"Aw look at my babies." I said looking out the window and waving. "How do you know there not for me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Because not one of those posters are for you." I said smriking at him. "That just hurt my feelings." He said softly. "Really?" I asked in a sorry tone. "No." He said laughing and I glared at him.

"But aren't they the cutest." I said looking at them and smiling. "I guess they are pretty cute." He said waving at them and they all smiled. "Here's your bill." Our waiter said getting our attention."Can she have a burger to go please?" Jack asked and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sure, I will be right back." He said smiling before walking off to the kitchen. "I'm paying this time." I said taking the bill.
"Uh no." He said snatching it away. "Well guess what its too late." I said putting my card in the little thingy and putting it in my lap.

"You don't even know how much it is!" He exclaimed. "It doesn't matter." I shrugged. "Yes it does." He said coming over to sit by me. "If you touch me I will yell rape." I whispered and he laughed. "Let me see it." He said trying to grab it and I growled at him. "You are seriously a demon." He said with a serious face. "I know right." I smiled.

"Here you go." The waiter said giving me a bag. "Thank you." I said giving him a friendly smile and handing him the bill but he didn't take it. "Its on the house." He said winking at me before walking away. "Woah, he's cool." Jack said rolling his eyes. "You seriously get hit on every time we go somewhere together." He chuckled. "I really don't understand why." I said pushing him out of the booth making him fall on the floor.

"Yeah, me either." He said laughing. When I got out of the booth I helped him up. "We have to leave him a tip." I told him and he nodded. "I will leave 5." He told me. "Jack he gave our whole meal to us free!" I exclaimed and he shrugged leaving a 5 on the table. "I'm leaving 20." I sighed putting a 20 down.

"What shall we do now." I asked as we were driving down the rode. "Wanna see Cameron." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "No." I scoffed and he laughed. "I feel like you hang out with me more than Madison." I said narrowing my eyes at him. "That's because your my best friend and she can't replace you." He shrugged and I smiled at him.

"But don't think you replace Johnson because he is my soulmate." He chuckled. "I agree." I chuckled. "How about we go to Monkey Joes." He suggested and I shook my head. "Why not? It would be fun." He whined. "Because I'm banned from that place." I said laughing.

"How do you get banned from Monkey Joes." He chuckled. "Justin and I were making out on the slide and then whole bunch of other things happened before that so they said we weren't allowed back." I explained and he laughed harder. "That's terrible." He said shaking his head. "I know." I chuckled.

"Where's Justin at anyway?" He asked. "He left for Australia this morning, he didn't want me to go because he said he would be to busy to hang out with me." I sighed. "Oh so this gives you time to mess around with Cameron." He said smirking. "I wouldn't call it messing  around." I told him. "What would you call it then?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"It's called cheating and I really shouldn't do it." I groaned. "Don't think of it that way. Think of it as trying to find out what you want." He shrugged and I nodded. "You better not get caught though." He added. "I'm going to try my best." I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 55.9K 68
[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "Zachary!" But Zachary left her ten years...
5.5K 952 28
The aspiring writer Leon has an old and secret love for his best friend Jade. Frustrated with reality, he decides to write a book, telling the real s...
3.4K 521 121
London is a 21 year old Mexican woman who has lived in a broken home in the early stages of her life her life and as if that wasn't enough.Both of he...
700K 4.4K 140
Just a-long-list of cheesy, hot, delicious, romance books.