Falling For The Shadow (A Fai...

By ashortino399

When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how... More

Character Intro / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
10K

Chapter 20 1/2

1K 30 1
By ashortino399

****This will be the chapter that occurs at the same time as Chapter 20, but only in a different point of view, by... you guessed it, our fave baby sis Ahri! So this is not really a new chapter and will be very short, but I thought it might be fun to throw it in. Picture above is Ahri. Don't forget, it makes me so happy when people COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

************************************************************************************************************

Ahri POV

I laughed a the pure stupidity of Fairy tail, Fiore's strongest guild my ass, they completely were oblivious to the fact that I was aware they were here even before that dragon landed on my doorstep.

Oh well sucks for them. I snapped my finger and a water demon emerged from the waterfall, I didn't turn, but I heard it hiss.

"Prepare the army, the battle's about to begin."

The demon nodded before diving back into the water and disappearing.

I smiled as I pulled a new kimono from then shelf, a black one with a short skirt with medium length sleeves. I slipped it on over my bare shoulders and tired it around my waist, the black stone clearly visible for all to see. With all the demons in close vicinity, I was vibrating all the time, it used to be a gentle hum, but it was almost shaking my bones. 

I went over to my katana rack and pull my dual katanas, both encases in a black sheath scripted with curse writing. I added them to my waist on either side and went to the mirror.

I grabbed a dagger from the rack and gather my long, snow-white hair in the other. I brought it close to my neck and with a quick swipe, I felt the hair went loose and fell, the silky strands littered the ground around me, me one waist-length hair was barely below the ears.

I grabbed a sash and tied the knot over my head. u slipped on ma pair of boots and made my way to the cave exit. I followed the sound of running step. The demons must have fund the guild by now.

It still amazed me how they though I wouldn't have seen this coming and that I left  Sabertooth unguarded to make this all the more bloody. Stupid guilds.

I made a turn to the main cave where the guilds were completely surrounded by my demons. My blood was racing and my ears were ringing.

Finally! After all this time! Rin and I would fight, and I would make such a spectacle bout her death even those who hated her will cry, except me of course. the excitement rose as I remembered I had a little surprise hanging in the chasm pit, but we'll get to that after Rin is at my mercy.

I saw the light of the min caver stretching into the tunnel and I set my smile as I entered the cave and Rin's eyes found mine. I smirked as her eyes narrowed and she took a defensive stance. I stepped into the cave and starred at the group of mages. I pulled out my katanas and threw the sheaths.

Time for me to have some fun!

********************************************************************************************************

****See? I told you it would be short, but I really wanted to include this so I did. Next chapter will be the big fight scene, so get ready! Luv you all and until next time. Ja!!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
4K 96 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
193K 6.7K 28
LucyXRogue (I'm not going to change Lucy in any way. It's a pet peeve of mine when other writers change everything about Lucy so I won't do it.) So b...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...