New Beginning!

By background21

She started her new life with a heart full of hopes and lots of dreams to be fulfilled by her life partner, b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Prologue

17.6K 399 28
By background21

He glanced at his wife and calmly said, "I know you love him, but I think it would be better for us to start our life together immediately."

She turned back to look at her husband and said, "I know you love her, but I feel that it is time for us to start our new life and forget everything."

They both finally said the things which they wanted to say for a long time, but the only difference is they didn't say to the people they thought they would during that "long" time.

They actuallyuttered those words to the people who became their New Beginning... 

----------------------------------------------------

so guys the updates will maybe slow and i have two other stories in mind which are little complicated but decided to write them after nov exams... I am writing this because this is simple and also not complicated maybe tiny little...

i may suddenly stop and put the story in hold if i feel disturbed to write while studying but u guyss will not have problem if i do that because as i said it is simple.. so i decided to write this story with relaxed mind...

I dont know will u guys like it after my 14th one but the two people in this story will steal your hearts and i will make sure that they do :D

So how is the prologue? i know little but didnt want to give away the story...

Comment plz and vote.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 414 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
128K 5.8K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
489K 29.5K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
2.6M 159K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...