Look at me now *Beau Brooks F...

By DingDangDong

They say opposites attract but what happens when two equally as extravagent, dramatic and dirty mided people... More

Look at me now *Beau Brooks FanFic*
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Note:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter: 11
chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 18
Must Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 17

917 11 7
By DingDangDong

Chapter 17:

Honey’s POV:

Wow, that was a really serious turn of events yesterday. I mean I didn’t expect that to happen. I didn’t think that Nattie and James..would..but on the bright side, I’m gonna be an aunty. I will do everything in power to make sure Nattie keeps this baby.

You know, yesterday night, I felt incomplete, this nagging feeling inside me. I think I know what or should I say who..makes me complete. Slight problem, I’m way out of his league and he obviously thinks of me in a friendly way. Damn him.

I smile an encouraging smile at Nattie as she walks to face her dad.

“Can you come with me?” she pleads, the tears brimming the edge of her eyes.

“You know I can’t Nattie, this is about you and James, your dad loves you, he’ll get around it.”

“What if he doesn’t let James stay?”

An idea sprung into my head.

“I’ll ask mum if he can stay at mine, okay?” I said with reassurance.

“Thanks, I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“You go and meet James and your parents, I meeting the rest at the Dolphin Café.” I smiled walking out.

-----------------

Reaching Dolphin’s, I made my way to the table with my friends on it.

“Hey guys, how’s it going?” I greeted, trying to lighten the tense mood.

“Not well.” Answered Jai bluntly.

“I’ll just go and grab some drinks.”Beau says, sighing as he gets up.

As we start to talk again, I notice a pretty and petite girl walk in. She might as well not wear any clothes if she walks around looking like that. To my dismay, she walks to our table and immediately starts talking to Luke. I notice Mabs irritation and I inwardly smile at how cutesy she was being.

“Hey, is that your brother?” she asks pointing to Beau. Now it’s my turn to be irritated.

Luke smiles:”Yeah.”

“What does he look for in girls?” she asks, to the point.

The fact that she is insanely pretty doesn’t help me right now. Mabs throws some confused glances in my direction, but I stay quiet...to be honest I wanted to hear Luke’s answer.

He smirks and looks at Mabs.

“Well, he likes his girls to be elegant...” he starts

Elegant? I am not elegant.

Why the fuck is my inner mind going overdrive..

“He likes them to be confident enough to flaunt themselves around.” he continues.

How I wish I was a slut right now.

I never thought I would ever think that.

“And most importantly he likes his girls to repeatedly tell him how much they love him..you know? To boost his ego.” Luke finishes with a grin.

That’s it! There is no hope in hell that Beau would be interested in me.

I now make a resolution to try my best not to fall for Beau.

Mabs and Luke grin at each other like Cheshire cats, well atleast they are happy.

“Okay.” the girl says clicking her tongue and as Beau returns with drinks she immediately puts her arm around a shocked Beau’s shoulder.

“Um, hi.” He says so uncertainly that I laugh.

He looks at me with a blank expression.

Remember not to fall for that face no matter what. I tell myself.

I grin at him and look at the guys: “So guys, I’ll ask my parents it James can stay at mine, I’ll tell them the whole sad story about how much Nattie’s loves him and hopefully it will work.” I say putting in my contribution.

“That’s all good, but what about us?” Jai asks.

“Luke can stay at our place.” Mabs says referring to her and Kiki’s house.

“If Luke can stay, then why can’t I?” Skip says, pouting.

“Course you can, we can arrange for two beds.” Kiki says with a smile.

“Great, So I am stuck with Beau?” Jai laughs.

“I’ll swap with you.” The girl says.

She needs to shut up or her extensions won’t stay in her hair for very long.

“Do I know you?” Beau says in an icy voice.

“Do you wanna know me?” she questions back easily.

“To be honest. No.” Beau says, totally out of character.

“Are you alright, Beau?” I ask.

“Considering the fact that I no longer have a home, I am just fine.” He says sarcastically.

“PMSing..” Skip mutters under his breath.

“Just shut up Skip.” Beau says in a raised voice.

“What about and bed and breakfast?” I ask.

“Yeah we will totally stay in a bread and breakfast for ten months.” Jai says.

“Hotel?” Mabs suggests.

“That would be way expensive.” Luke says.

“As long as I have a home.” Skip says, winking at a blushing Kiki.

Aww.

“Dog house?” I suggest.

I am responded to by the most dirtiest looks that I have ever received. And boy, I have received dirty looks.

“Just stay quiet Honey.” Beau says annoyed.

“You know you love me.” I grin.

He scoffs and looks away from me and mutters under his breath:” How could I love you?”

I wasn’t meant to hear but what did I do to him?

 “How about you stay at my Uncle’s house for rent, I’ll get you a discount...” The pretty petite girl says.

No.

“Okay.” Jai answers.

“Problem sorted.” Beau says giving in.

He smiles at the girl:”Sorry for my earlier rudeness, I was just a bit stressed.”

“No problem.” She says with a dainty smile and handing her number to Beau, walks off.

Mabs and Luke get up and so do Skip, Kiki and Jai.

I get up, slightly..okay majorly pissed and walk towards home.

“Honey?” Beau shouts my name behind me.

“What?”

“Are you okay?”

“Fine.” I answer bluntly and continue my walk.

He taps my shoulder and I abruptly turn around.

“What?” I ask him again.

“Are you angry with me?”

“No, why would I be?” I lie.

“Because I was a bit mean expressing my opinions.” He replies.

“What you think makes no difference to me.” I lie again, walking home.

By the time I reach home; I strangle my pillow.

Sensing my advantage, I ask my mum if James can stay at our home- she takes one  look at my upset face and immediately agrees. I smile to myself.

Honey will not cry because she doesn’t cry.

But Honey does cry, because she knows that no matter how much she tries, The Janoskian Beau Brooks will never return her love.

And with those thoughts in her head, she cries herself to sleep.

Hey guys its DingDangDong! Sorry I haven’t uploaded in forever and now I have uploaded I have given a sad chapter. Kill Me Now!!!!!

But I still love you guys!!

Five thousand views, it may not sound much but to me-its fackin amazeballs!!!

Vomment!! Xx

P.S If u like this story read my new story ‘My American Boy’- it’s not a fanfic but I wud love some comments, tell me if it’s good or bad!!

So, bye again guys.

Wait!! I keep remembering stuff. I would lurvee ideas for what Beau can do to try and impress Honey. All suggestions will be appreciated.

And never forget: You guys are sexy!!!!

Xx

Lotsa Luv

Honey.

Aka DingDangDong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 13 16
We're always going to love each other. [Brooks Twins Fan Fiction) Copyright 2018 NirvanaxRose All Rights Reserved
21.4K 400 20
What happens when Luke and Jai get into a fight, and Luke discovers his twins darkest secret. WARNING: CONTENT COULD BE TRIGGERING Also on AO3 under...
14.6K 373 100
Preferences and Imagines of the Janoskians.
23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...