Trust Me (A Harry Styles Fan...

By 1D_lover_hs

Bethany Smith is a multibillionaire. After her parents die suddenly, she is left in the world to fend for her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79

Chapter 78

7.1K 190 22
By 1D_lover_hs

Bethany's POV

When you hear shouting, it's obvious your body is going to heighten with concern. When your brain knows the voice that is shouting, it heightens even more. It's everyone's natural instinct, especially when you care for them.

Listening to Harry be verbally trashed by Laura was heartbreaking. I understood Harry had fucked up. I understood he had practically ruined her career, as well as the careers of many. But he didn't deserve to be spoken to that way. No one did.

If I had the ability not to say such horrible things to Harry, then Laura should be able to restrain as well. But she didn't.

I stand there, shocked that I'd even allow myself to interrupt their conversation. It had just popped out- there was no control. ;)

Vanessa had grabbed my arm in warning, but it was too late. All the attention was on me. The fight between the two was over- and the chaos between the three of us was about to begin.

"Why don't you go find Niall." I suggest to Vanessa, mumbling it towards her direction.

I see her nod, wheeling her suitcase past the rest of us. Then she stops, turning back towards us with a hint of confusion on her face. She had no idea where she was going.

"Niall's in the room at the end of the hall. There's breakfast in there as well." I heard Harry's raspy voice from beside me. It was weird how just as much as the sound of him could calm me down and bring me back into reality.

Watching her walk down the hallway with her giant suitcase was slightly amusing. She was skin and bones, pulling what looked like a boulder. She needed to eat more. That was something I'd have to somehow trick her into doing. Her sweatpants were hanging from her hips extremely loose, and her giant hoodie was consuming her.

"You're here already?" This time he's talking to me, and my concern for Vanessa has evaporated.

"Yes. I'm here for the rest of the week. I leave Sunday Evening." I finish my sentence by feeling his arms wrapping tightly around me.

My face was pressed against his bare chest. He was warm- like always. He smelled like Harry as well. It was familiar and it brought me back into a world of peace. It was our world, just Harry's and mine.

"You're really back with him? After everything did to you?" I can hear the judgement clear in Laura's tone. It's bemusing.

I pull away from Harry, gripping his hand as we both face the demon monster. She had a reason to be against us. I knew that. I know she hates him, and she should. I should hate him. I shouldn't even want to be in the same country as him, but I am. I made that choice because I love him. I made that choice because I want to be with him. She didn't have the reasons to stay with him like I did. She didn't love him. She'd do the same if she felt the way I did for Harry.

"I love him." I tell her honestly. His hand squeezes mine tightly, making me smirk.

She squints at me, her eyes icy and cold. She looked all happy in her tight jeans and tight blouse. They did not correspond well to her personality. She was angry on the inside. There was nothing flowery about her. She wasn't a cheerful person. All she cared about was the welfare of herself.

"I don't understand you. I don't understand how you can stand here and hold hands with a man who practically ruined you. I can hardly stand being in the same room as him."

"You don't love him. That's why you don't understand." She laughs at my words, shaking her head at me slowly.

"Oh right. Like Harry would actually love someone."

"Hey." There's a warning tone in Harry's voice. It's deep and unsettling.

"What? You don't love her Harry. You don't know what love is." She turns to face me when she's done speaking to him. Our eyes connect like wildfire. "He's using you, just like he did last time. Only this time, there won't be anyone to take the blame except yourself."

She walks away, back down the hall to the room where Vanessa had escaped to earlier. We both stand there, watching her as she strides away from us. There was so much confidence in her step, like she really thought what she was thinking was right. Little did she know, she was completely wrong.

"Take me to room... We need to talk." I pull his head down, making his green eyes stare into mine.

We enter no more than two minutes later. He instantly flops down on the bed, but remains in a sitting position on the edge. I watch as he tangles his fingers in his hair. It's distracting and my eyes are getting lost in the curls that wrap around each finger.

"You're hair is getting long." I comment, licking my lips since they feel dry. His pupils dilate, getting darker- more hungry.

"Should get it cut soon." He speaks slowly. Each syllable comes out perfectly pronounced.

"No." I shake my head. "I like it long. It's sexy."

I strut towards him, taking my hoodie off in the process and throwing it to the ground. I'm covered in my sweatpants and lace bralette as I make my way towards him. He watches me, eyes tracing every step I take. I decide to make a bold move and straddle him, wrapping my legs tightly around his torso. He sinks into me, pulling me closer to his body as his arms wrap tightly around me.

"I missed you so much. I stayed up all night, waiting for you to call." I can hear the worry in his voice, making me laugh a little. He shouldn't be worried about me.

"You know what ended two days ago?" My lips move close to his ear, whispering quietly.

"I have a guess." He was whimpering, practically surrendering himself to me already. His hands were gripping my hips, pushing me down onto his groin.

"I think you're right." I start to kiss down the side of his neck, pecking him until I reach his collar bones. He stops me there, pushing my shoulders back to hold me in place.

"What about slow?"

"I don't recall." I giggle, leaning forwards to press my lips to his again.

This time, he allows me to keep going, kissing and nipping away at his skin. My lips move down his torso, stopping just above his boxers. My fingers dig into the waistband of his sweats and boxers before I drag them down his legs. I pull mine off swiftly as well before lifting my bralette off my body.

I press my lips to the right side of his hip bone, while grabbing his shaft between my hand. I begin to move my hand up and down slowly, watching his face as he hardens in my hand.

My lips move down around his tip, letting him sink into my mouth. I feel him continue to harden and watch as his as his head rolls back in pleasure. The sight of that was enough to turn me on.

I stopped suddenly, and moved up his body. He was confused at my sudden hold on things, and gave me a questioning look.

"You're stressed and I worried you. Let me un-worry you." I whisper the words in his ear, then adjusting myself so that I'm over top of his groin with my own.

I grip his length, holding it over my entrance before pushing down slowly. I wanted to tease him, but I also wanted to tease myself a little.

I continued to lift my hips up and down at s torturous pace. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head and his hands were gripping the sheets so tightly, I thought he was going to explode.

I began to move faster, pressing my hands to his chest for balance. My body seemed to enjoy the faster pace, seeing as I could feel myself coming close to my brink. Harry was as well, you could see how hard he was trying to hold on.

It took one last final thrust before I collapsed on top of him, listening to his raspy voice let out A line of curses.

"Fuck Bethany." I loved to hear that name fall from his lips.

"I missed this. I know I said slow, but I really did miss this." He had pulled himself out and we were cuddling together between the warm sheets.

"I missed anything and everything about us." He pecks my temple with his lips and then nuzzling his nose into my hair.

I lay there after he speaks, contemplating what happened. Was I really that easy? Did I really just come running back to him like that? There seemed to be so much desperation for him in my life, I didn't understand how I could let it get this bad.

I hadn't even spoke to my grandfather because of him. I was so set on him, I didn't even apologize to my grandfather when he was right. Instead, I went running straight back to Harry and a week later, I was begging for him to get in my pants.

The thought was unsettling. I told myself no more than two weeks ago that I wanted to be independent and that I'd do everything on my own. Yet, here I am... laying in bed with a man who used me.

Things were different now. I had to keep telling myself that. If I didn't, I'd end up ruining myself. Harry wasn't the same person he was two months ago. I wasn't the same person either. We both had changed. We both had more of a perspective as to what we wanted.

"Your mind is racing huh?" His subtle accusation snaps me from my thoughts.

"Yeah... How'd you know?"

"Because I asked you about the trial about four times and you didn't even blink." He chuckles quietly, letting a rush of heat run to my cheeks. Oops.

"Sorry... I was thinking about what happened in the hallway." I lie cautiously. That was a good enough reason right?

"I just got in a fight with Niall earlier. I guess-" He pauses to take a deep breath. I give his torso a tight squeeze. I hope it will make him more comfortable to talk.

"I guess I've just been neglecting everyone around me. Apparently it's worse than usual. I think it really got to Niall." His confession makes my chest hurt. Harry always took things like this harshly. It was one thing I wish I could help him with. He cared so much for the well-beings of others, that when he finally needed some time for himself, he forgot about the other people in his life.

"Harry... you guys will be fine." I assure him. He nods his head slightly, letting out a small yawn.

"I know we will be. I never meant to hurt him. I've been so focused on us, I've just left everyone out of my life." His confession pulls at my heart more. Harry had so many more people he was close to in his life. I was always kind of alone. He had a family and friends. I had only recently began going out again. I didn't have many people to worry about.

"I'm sorry. Why don't you take him out some time this week? Or we could do a double date?" I ask, and he lets out a long sigh.

"That's what he got mad about. I didn't know they were bloody dating till this morning."

"Harry..."

"I don't even know how I didn't know. It was so fucking obvious too." He was so frustrated with himself, it made my stomach feel queasy. Seeing someone I love go through something like this was nauseating.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's nobody's fault. He was being over dramatic and I was being careless. We're both at fault but I do see where he's coming from..."

"Me too. You just have to tell him that. Everything works itself out somehow."  I let my hand wander around his skin, hoping the gentle action will calm him down.

"Yeah, speaking of working itself out... what happened with the trial?"

**************************************************

AN: So, next chapter will be kind of deep and I hope you guys will like it. I know the chapters have been short and have taken a long time but I've been extremely busy. Hopefully things will get better. I'm sorry and thank you for being patient.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
63.2K 1K 42
(SEQUEL TO LIFES CONFUSING) Things are starting to look better for Eli. But what ever happened to Taylor and Zack. Will things just go wrong again? W...
4.1K 173 35
Love is hard. It's like a flower, it needs love and care. Bethany and Harry's relationship is more than that though. It's a delicate flower that need...
4.7K 80 23
Daina is lucky enough to get a place at her dream school in London. By mistake she meets Niall Horan and his friends, and by mistake she falls for hi...