The Art - cash au -

By crystellethemage

Life is just the art of living on Cameron Dallas was 16 years old with a bright future in swimming ahead of h... More

The Art of Living On
Chasing the Wind
The Silence is Deafening
Oblivious
Spectrum
Breathing You In
Life Is In Slow Motion
Hold On Tight
Renewed
Habits
Stardust
The Spirit Room
Enter From The East
His Scent Lingers On Me Now
A New Day Has Come
Give, Asking Nothing In Return
Live For The One
I Found A Boy
Broken Heart and Blistered Feet
Black Holes and Revelations
Tame Days But Revolution Nights
I'm Lost Without You
The Art of Starting Over Again

Sunrise

1.3K 62 43
By crystellethemage

Nash POV

He flips us over so he's on the bottom and a nervous shiver runs through me,I don't want to fuck this up. I know I'm going to be his first time and that makes it so much more special that we were able to give each other our first time. I reach over to my bag on the floor and take out the lube with a trembling hand.

Cameron notices my nervousness and he pulls me down to his lips and kisses me softly.

"Relax babe, it's just me." He whispers when we part and I give him a nervous smile but he does relax me some.

I scoot down the bed until I'm between his legs, he opens the for me but I can't keep from sucking on his leaking cock a little bit. I squeeze a good amount of lube onto my hand and I circle his hole a few times before I slide my finger in slowly.

Cameron gasps so I pause to let him get adjusted, I want to be as attentive with him as he was with me. I lick at his cock like a lollipop and when his abdomen relaxes I start to work my finger inside of him.

"Jesus Christ," he moans and I take that to be a good thing. I grip the base of his cock to hold it steady while I tongue his head. "Fuck... Nash, you're so good at this baby."

I smile proudly because I want to do a good job, I want to make him feel amazing.

He bites his lower lip sexily and a rush of desire flows through me. I'm so ready to fuck him, my cock is rock hard a leaking pre-cum, I'm so turned on by this beautiful, amazing man. I never imagined him giving himself to me like this, I was more than happy to be his bottom but this is so amazing.

I concentrate more on the finger I'm stretching him with and I add a second one, I slow my thrusts into him as he gets adjusted to the two fingers. I want to brush up against his prostate because that's literally the most amazing feeling in the world. When Cameron slams right into my prostate it makes me feel like I just broke a million world records and got all of the Olympic gold medals in the world.

I'm not even exaggerating. It feels that good.

It's euphoric.

I go deeper as I search for the spongy mass inside of him. He spreads his legs wider and when I look up at him he's massaging his pecs with his hands, he's literally the most sexiest man in the world. And he's mine. What a mindfuck.

I go harder because I'm determined to find it before I fuck him. I angle my fingers in a few different was and I hit the jackpot when I feel it at my fingertips and Cameron lets out a surprised moan.

"Fuck, baby. That's... fuck!" Cameron moans and his eyes close, he works his hips on my fingers and I add in a third finger, I don't slow down, I go faster and harder at the angle I found his prostate at. I memorize it for when I fuck him. His entire body trembles and his hands are clenched on the bed beside him. "Right fucking there."

He tries to stop me from pulling out my fingers but I want him to cum with me. I sit up and he takes the lube from me, he lathers my cock quickly and then sits up. I crash my lips onto his in a deep kiss. Our heads tilt as our lips move hungrily over each other's and he lies back into the bed. I follow him, keeping our lips attached as I grab my cock and hold it in front of his waiting hole. I rub the tip around the rim, I love the shiver that goes through him. He runs his hand through my hair and then rests it on the back of my neck.

I dominate our kiss as I slide my tongue between his lips and massage his with him. Our kiss is passionate, slightly sloppy but so arousing. His lips feel plump and soft beneath mine, I start to push in slowly and his hand tightens on my hair. He's so tight, I'm not going to last long at all and I hope I can make him cum before I do. I pull back slightly and our lips hover over each other's as I continue to feed him my cock. I stare into his eyes and the flecks of gold in his eyes seduce me.

I'm so in love with this man.

He gasps when I reach the hilt and I'm buried deep inside of him. His warm breath puffs out slowly as he exhales, I take his lips back into mine as I wait for him to adjust to me.

"Move, baby." He mumbles intensely into our kiss. I start to fuck him slowly but I go balls deep each time. I love the little gasps that leave his lips each time I thrust but I want to make him moan, I want to make him scream like he does to me. I start moving faster and a groan leaves my lips because he's so fucking tight around me.

"Fuck..." I groan and he echoes my moans, our kiss increases in intensity the faster I move, his hands trail down my back and he squeezes my ass with both of his hands. I angle my thrusts towards his prostate and I thrust into it dead on, his head falls back and away from my lips as his mouth drops open in a loud moan. I want to cum so much but I can't, I have to hold it until he does.

"So fucking good inside me," he moans. "Harder baby."

I slam into him now, my cock pounds directly on his prostate and I get my wish when he screams my name.  I kiss down to his neck and I suck hard at his sweet spot, I nip on it and leave tiny bite marks behind me. I reach down to his cock because I'm about to cum and I start jacking it roughly, I want him to cum with me.

His body tenses up and I lift my head to look at his beautiful face, his eyes squeeze shut and I jack him off three more times before he shoots ribbons of cum on his stomach. His hole clenches around me and I lose myself in him, our moans are loud and I bite my lip as I cum deep inside him. My vision blacks out from the intensity of my o.rgasm, my ears are ringing and I feel so high from the pleasure that spreads through my body.

Our bodies have a sheen of sweat from the exertion and I lean in and lick his salty skin as I collapse on top of him.
His eyes are heavy as he looks at me, I rub my thumb across his swollen lips and he nips at it with a lazy smile on his face.

"You were so fucking amazing, baby." He hums and I grin at him, I press my lips against his once more in a heartfelt kiss. It's slow and lazy, I commit the taste of his lips to my memory. I capture the saltiness of his skin, the way he scraped his fingertips down my back and the moans that left his mouth.

Tonight was so amazing and I wish I could record everything and play it back whenever I wanted.

We wait until we get some strength back in our legs before we get and head to the shower together. When we're squeaky clean we slide back into bed and I rest my head on his chest.

"Thank you for sharing that part of you with me, Cam." I whisper and smile in content. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever.

"There's no one else I would want to share that with, only you. Always." He responds and he makes me weak with his words. He always knows exactly what to say.

The next day finds us on a flight back to California, when we arrive home from the airport I collapse on my bed. Cameron has some things to do, he's working on getting a photo spread that's going to include 'young athletes' for Sports Illustrated. I'll pretty much agree to whatever he thinks is best but that idea really sounds awesome. My father never had ideas like that, he was all about the almighty dollar. Well the dollar cost him his son, I don't know if I'll ever forgive him for stealing money from me. It's money I would have gladly given to him but the fact that he felt the need to steal from me is what hurts the most. Steak from his own son, use him for monetary gain. I want to get my mind off of my father so I scroll through my phone while I wait for Cameron to finish up.

From MattyE 🏊
Tell me why I ran into Taylor's boyfriend last night at the hotel. He told me he broke up with Taylor and we got to talking. So...  we talked all night and now I'm going in a date with him tomorrow.

To MattyE🏊
Bro, you're the rebound.

I haven't told Cameron about his history with Shawn and I don't plan to, I wouldn't betray his trust like that. I have to wonder if Shawn's just looking for a replacement Cameron, he seems to have a thing for swimmers.

From MattyE🏊
You're not wrong but I can work with that 😎

A sudden thought enters my mind that maybe he's using Matt to get close to Cameron, I honestly wouldn't put it past him but honestly I don't give a fuck. Cameron is 100% mine, he gave me what he didn't give to Shawn.

I have that man wrapped around my finger and I'm not being cocky because he has me wrapped around his.

I get out of bed and walk into the living room where Cameron is sitting on the couch, his MacBook Pro is sitting on the coffee table and he's scrolling through something with one hand and has his phone up to his ear with the other.

"Young athletes sounds a lot better than teenage athletes. So working title is Top 25 Young Athletes and Why You Should Know About Them. Yeah, it should be white with the first part in a larger font. I think a picture with all 25 together would be a good cover photo. This would be a specialty issue and the entire magazine would be dedicated to biographies and short interviews with the 25." He says and this might be weird but hearing him speak with such authority makes me so horny. I want to jump him.

I get so easily distracted.

I lie down on the couch and wiggle my way up so my head is laying on his lap.

I'm going to tell him about Shawn and Matt, I need to ask him what he thinks about warning Matt. I won't do it unless he lets me but I'm worried Matt is getting used, if I can help Matt avoid heartbreak then I'll try whatever I can, I'll only do it with Cameron's permission. It's really not my place to talk about personal information that my boyfriend told me in confidence. That was during the worst time of his life and it's still a sensitive subject for Cameron. I'm glad he trusted me with his story and it makes me feel good that he trusts me implicitly.

He pauses and leans down to kiss me gently. He sits back and starts to rub his fingers through my hair as he continues the conversation he has going. I think he's talking to his former boss Nick. What he's saying sounds amazing to be honest, it will be something exciting to be a part of.

His soothing touch relaxes me and I fall asleep without meaning to.

A/n- 😩
👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...
66.3K 2.2K 21
When an ancient vampire falls in love an 18 year old genius, his life will be changed forever. his book is for Mature audiences only. Please be advis...
34.6K 247 78
Hi I am going to be writing fanfic about Cameron Dallas. This story includes Cameron Dallas, and the old Magcon. Cameron's best friends are Nash Grie...
1.5M 41.1K 109
I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One in the Cynosure series.