Let's take it to the hosal

By Jokers4Life

When Siobhan's parents surprise her by buying tickets to the Impractical Jokers live tour, she can't believe... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
....
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Magazine Cover
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Music

Chapter 1

528 13 4
By Jokers4Life

I lay in bed thinking about the heated argument I had with my dad. "Why did I even say that?" I think to myself "It was just a stupid charger." Rolling over to grab my phone off the bedside table to look at the time, a sharp pain shoots straight through my heart. The fourth time today. As I grab my chest, I cry silently (so no one can hear me) about everything that has happened recently. Unlocking my phone, I open YouTube to watch my favourite show 'Impractical Jokers' which never fails to cheer me up. No one knows how much I want to meet them. They're literally all I live for. But the thing is, they live 3,471 miles away. My friends and family think I'm crazy that I actually think I'm going to meet them and Sal Vulcano is going to fall in love with me. Even I'm beginning to believe them.

The next morning, I walk into the kitchen where my mum is making breakfast.

"Morning! Do you want any breakfast?" She greets me with a smile.

"No thanks, I'll just make a smoothie." I reply.

"Alright. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah thanks.... I had another pain in my heart."

She pauses from buttering her toast to turn round and look at me and says worriedly "You've been having them quite often lately. Do you want to see the doctor about it?"

"No thanks, I'll be alright" I sigh then take a sip of my smoothie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
318K 14.2K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...